Vin Zhang Bin Bin 张彬彬 Official Thread

Lynne

50 minutes ago, themarchioness said:

The first question is, "Lian Yi Ke v. Chen Yu," and he says he's more like Lian Yi Ke.  He says there is a part of him that's like Chen Yu in that even though he's not necessarily sweet with words, he's a softy on the inside.  It's similar to how even though Chen Yu said a lot of not nice things towards BQ, he actually does a lot of nice things for her, such as saving her and stuff like that.  But he thinks he's more like Lian Yi Ke in that he'd not a chatty type, but does a lot of stuff. 

The second question is, "Working with Ariel Lin," and he says that Ariel Lin was always like a goddess to him and that she's a very professional and hardworking actress.  He says that having this opportunity to work with her allowed him to better understand her and know her real side, which matched up with how he'd always thought of her.  He shared that while Ariel was on set, she also brought with her a teacher to help her practice her lines, and he thinks that's something that not many actors would do.  [He mentioned the same thing in a different interview and elaborated by explaining that because she's from Taiwan, the teacher was on hand to help her perfect her pronunciation since there can be differences in how someone from the Mainland speaks Mandarin versus someone from Taiwan.]  As for his hardest scene with Ariel, he picked the one where he thought BQ had died.  It was in that moment that he realized how much he did care for her and how much he did love her.  As for which line he'd pick (as his favorite, I assume), he picked the one where he said, "Sheng Dang Fu Lai Gui, Si Dang Chang Xiang Si," because when she wasn't around, he really did feel empty and it was almost like he wished he could just die with her.  He then talked about how when he was filming, he didn't necessarily think of his lines as cheesy or embarrassing, but afterwards, when he was watching the drama, he found it embarrassing in a nauseating sort of way (he laughed as he said that) and didn't dare watch so instead he'd just peek in every now and then to watch. 

He then talked about what it was like to film with Austin Lin and said that in real life, they're actually good friends.  He finds Austin to be a serious and dedicated actor.  When asked about the real life possibility of him being interested in the same woman as his good friend, he said that he wouldn't like the same woman as his friend because that's what being a good friend and brotherhood was all about.  Additionally, everyone has their own standard {for who they find attractive).  But, if he really did find himself in that sort of a situation, he'd definitely work it out with his friend first.  He also trusts that they wouldn't ruin their friendship over something like that and, if in the end, it was his friend who won the girl, he would be happy for his friend and wish them happiness.

The final question is, "Bin Bin in Taiwan is very popular" (I think, not entirely positive what that last character was), to which he responded he's actually surprised/amazed about the fact that he has fans in Taiwan.  Now that he knows that he has fans supporting him in Taiwan, he promises to find a time to visit Taiwan and meet with his fans.  He adds that he's heard that Taiwan's snacks are very delicious so he'll definitely find an opportunity to visit and meet with his fans.  [The interview was completed over the phone for a Taiwanese outlet.]  He then concludes by thanking them for the interview. 

Aw thank you for translating the interview!!! He does seem like a quiet and shy kind of person.  Much appreciated!

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@themarchioness Super adorable!  I like how honest he is also hahaha. 

I'm so glad he's already start filming Storm Eyes with Yangmi.  After this drama, I sure hope his next is a historical romance dramas, and hopefully a lead role!  Right now I just can't take him in supporting roles anymore.  I need to see him from beginning to end, and hopefully not a messy, sad ending.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
On 3/2/2019 at 12:24 AM, Marisa li said:

I don’t really like Yang Mi’s and Dilraba’s looks.  I saw only Eternal Love and never venture to see

his

three dramas with Dilraba!  Hope nobody criticize me on this! Hence I’m not looking forward to Storm Eye! I really hope there is a modern version of my most favourite book, Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen, in a drama and starring ZBB and Ariel! ZBB will be a very dashing and handsome Mr. Darcy and Ariel as the spectacular Elizabeth!

We are opposite...  I dont like him with Arial Lin... find her too mature for her .. I know she looks young but my nind screams of teh 11 year difference I know... with yang mi, I really just do not like her looks...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Hard to be Binbin's fan as his agency does  not seem to favor him initially giving him either 2nd lead, flawed characters or poorly written drama... but he is so charismatic he'll keep you craving for more of him.... as his Chinese fans would say, they have climbed walls many times (slang for following a different actor) but all Binbin has to do is wink and they climb back up his wall.... he usually keeps a low-key profile so you dont see a lot of him.... except recently, but that's because his PR team get to control their talent's weibo account when they have an upcoming homemade drama... that's when yoy start seeing their talents with uncharacteristic post.... 

• 3 weeks later...

Archived