Vin Zhang Bin Bin 张彬彬 Official Thread

Lynne

Only recently watched the King's Woman and was really impressed by Vin Zhang, both in terms of looks and his acting chops.  Of the younger crop of actors that are gaining popularity, I'm keeping my eye on this one. Hope to see him in more dramas.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, angelangie said:

i love them as long as they stay still and dont try to bite me

Hahaha I understand the fear, but most of the dogs just wants to smell you and lick you, but since people flip thinking that it's going to bite, it gets tensed and start barking. But as the saying goes, "Barking dogs seldom bite" LOL.

@kokodus thanks for tagging me! I’m just starting to appreciate Bin Bin. I liked him in Eternal Love and more recently in I Will Never Let You Go. 

He’s so cute with that puppy!!! I’ve never had a pet dog or cat (only fishes) growing up so I am not as attached but I do like playing with them! 

@angelangie ah! You can’t ask me if I like him better as Chen Yu or Lian Yi Ke! He’s definitely more dashing as Lian Yi Ke but I love the way Chen Yu is both arrogant and playful with Buqi so I love both sides of him :wub:

@kokodus I saw him on eternal love first and then Love O2O and then his recent one. I’m actually considering watching The King’s Woman just for him but it’s a little heavy and I know how it ends (sad) so I don’t know. Lol

I just saw he has another upcoming modern drama and I’m definitely going to check it out 

Yes... I'm very happy for ZBB to get this role in I Will Never Let You Go. 

Personally I really like ZBB, he's a very very good actor.. and he emotes so well with his eyes... but somehow.. I find is choice of role aren't that interesting (this is just my personal opinion :D). 

IMHO this has something to do with his agency.. lol.. 

I first notice him in Love 020... as a quiet and unasuming hacker LOL.. and I'm instantly hooked.. he's intense even when its a small role... 

I personally hope that someday.. he'll play a heroic role in a wuxia drama.. not xianxia.. because IMHO he's talented enough for that kind of role.

I think everyone will agree that ZBB have that charismatic and heroic vibe... 

37ac4174ccb907a22f2716a7db278be1.jpg

PS : This picture is taken from his role in The flame's daughter which I don't watch.. but I do really like his charismatic visuals here... :wub:

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all.

first time i knew about Bin Bin from his current airing drama "i will never let you go", which i started watching because of Ariel Lin (i'm a fan of hers since ISWAK days) and am absolutely enamored with Bin Bin.. 

*sigh*

how can a man be this beautiful???! i swear that gorgeous smile of his will kill me :wub:

anyways, i want to watch his other dramas and heard a lot about "the king's woman" BUT i found out he is dubbed there.. :mellow:

sooo i wanted to know is it still worth watching despite the dubbing? i really really hate dubbing in movies/dramas..

i mean, why would you dubb over his mesmerising voice???!! i really don't get it!

2 hours ago, angelangie said:

unfortunately alot of drama in China are all dubbed....however sometimes they will get the original artist to dub their own role.....

i wonder why is that?? it makes sense if they're foreign actors, but why dub a chinese actor?

Hi all. Glad to hv this thread as i absolutely cant get over Vin ZBB's Chen Yu or Lian Yi Ke.  The guy is young but so charismatic talented and incredible in portraying his characters from EL, PLHZ, TK'sW & TF'sD and right up to IWNLG, which really got me so hooked to both the drama and VZ himself. From now lets hope to see him in more lead roles (enough of giving me second lead syndrome hehe) as well as winning awards as recognition but i sincerely would like to see him take on a wuxia with Yang Mi, his boss, as i am sure their chemistry would be off the charts too. Anyway, here's to more dramas from VZ...

IWNLG is coming to an end too too soon and i wish i can watch his upcoming drama "Love Happening" like immediately after IWNLG ends.  Am anticipating to see how VZ's potrayal in LH as a lowly employee and not as some rich hotelier will be...

5 hours ago, angelangie said:

because they want to have a better sync voice.....sometimes it happen in the original film too.....as to make the voice clearer.....

i understand..

thanks for the explanation!

Since seeing IWNLYG, I’m so obsessed  with Ariel Lin n ZBB that I lose interest in seeing other costume dramas of other stars! They both have so much chemistry together! I really hope there will be another drama of them both, that may not happen as Ariel says she wants to take a rest trying for a baby. So I only download and save the whole drama IWNLYG in my iPad n see again whenever I want to!

Yup @angelangie, and here is an article abt it.  This is so exciting as just a few days ago i was hoping for them to reunite after EL:

"Yang Mi and Vin Zhang turn into special agents in Storm Eye

Wow, this news dropped with no warning, and I'm doing the happy dance. Many of us started liking Vin Zhang Binbin after Eternal Love or maybe even earlier with Pretty Li Huizhen, Just One Smile is Very Alluringand Chronicle of Time. The King's Woman seems to be the show that really propelled him into leading man territory, so it's great to see him take the lead in yet another drama, this time opposite Yang Mi who really needs no further introduction. Am I the only one finding amusement over this Bai Qian and Li Jing reunion? 

Storm Eye 暴风眼 is a new drama produced by Jaywalk Studio, Flying Youth and Perfect World Pictures. It follows agents protecting national security. Yang Mi plays section chief An Jing while Vin Zhang plays national security personnel Ma Shang. The drama is in the early stages of production." 

Here is the complete article: http://www.dramapanda.com/2019/03/yang-mi-and-vin-zhang-turn-into-special.html

THEY LOOK SO GOOD TOGETHER!

credit as tagged

Archived