Birth Place: Wuxi, China

Height: 183cm
Weight: 70 kg
Ethnicity: Chinese
Agency: Yang Mi Studio / Jaywalk Studio

Years Active: 2013 - Present

TV Dramas:

Storm Eye 暴风眼 (TBA)

Eight Strange Cases of Republic 民国八大奇案 (TBA)

Si Teng 司藤 (TBA)

Be Together 我和我们在一起 (TBA)

Legend of Huo Buo 小女花不弃 (2019)

Love Happening 我爱你,这是最好的安排 (2019)

The Flame’s Daughter 烈火如歌 (2018)

The King’s Woman 丽姬传 (2017)
Three Lives Three Worlds Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms 三生三世,十里桃花 (2017)
Pretty Li Hui Zhen 漂亮的李慧珍 (2017)
Love O2O 微微一笑很倾城 (2016)
Invisible Wings (2016)
The Legend of the Monster (2016)
Chronicle of Life 寂寞空庭春欲晚 (2016)
Long Time No See 匆匆那年:好久不见 (2015)
V Love 微时代 (2015)

Additional Links:

Zhang Bin Bin Official Weibo

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have to admit this beautiful man didn't get my attention at first, until...Ten Miles Of Peach Blossoms of course!:tongue: I was actually rooting for him to hook up with Bai Qian but we all know she was destined for...Yehua<_< Didn't even know he was on Love O2O either. I'm watchin' him & Dilraba in Pretty Li Huizhen where he again steals the thunder from the male lead:D I have to say he has a very mesmerizing gaze, it's really intense whenever he looks at the camera it's like he stares right through your soul. Oh his lips? Very full and sensuous LoL. Lovin' that he's gettin' the lead on The King's Woman although poor guy he deserves to get the girl and a happy ending. 

On 9/18/2017 at 3:02 PM, Latte_Anyday said:

I have to admit this beautiful man didn't get my attention at first, until...Ten Miles Of Peach Blossoms of course!:tongue: I was actually rooting for him to hook up with Bai Qian but we all know she was destined for...Yehua<_< Didn't even know he was on Love O2O either. I'm watchin' him & Dilraba in Pretty Li Huizhen where he again steals the thunder from the male lead:D I have to say he has a very mesmerizing gaze, it's really intense whenever he looks at the camera it's like he stares right through your soul. Oh his lips? Very full and sensuous LoL. Lovin' that he's gettin' the lead on The King's Woman although poor guy he deserves to get the girl and a happy ending. 

i agree! started noticing him since 3l3w! then i went back to watch scenes of him from she was pretty with reba haha.  He is so cute in there!

instyle magazine

photo zhabb-1.jpg

photo zhabb-2.jpg

photo zhabb-3.jpg

photo zhabb-4.jpg

photo zhabb-5.jpg cr avirtualvoyage

• 1 month later...

Archived