sugarplum892

photo Feng 83.jpg

cr avirtualvoyage

Details:

Chinese title: 凤囚凰/ Feng Qiu Huang
English title: Untouchable Lovers

Genre: Ancient, Melodrama

Episodes: 52

Director: Li Huizhu (Above the Clouds 云巅之上)

Producer: Yu Zheng

Broadcast Period: 1/14/2018

Cast:

Song Weilong

Guan Xiao Tong

Viann Zhang Xin Yu

Synopsis:

Tianji Tower, the leading organisation of the pugilistic world (jianghu) is determined to overthrow Liu Ziye, the tyrannical ruler of the Liu Song dynasty. To achieve their mission, Tianji Tower replaces his sister Liu Chuyu with their own disciple and Princess-lookalike Zhu Que. Zhu Que meets the Princess’ learned companion Rong Zhi, who turns out to be a spy from Northern Wei. 
Liu Chuyu and Rong Zhi’s relationship eventually breaks down overmisunderstandings and differing loyalties, and the latter fakes his death in order to regain Chuyu’s forgiveness. Somehow they accidentally lose their memories, and only meet five years later when Chuyu is sent to marry Northern Wei’s Prince regent, who is none other than the now amnesiac Rong Zhi.

Cr mydramalist

Untouchable Lovers 凤囚凰 Viki Episodes

**Please use spoiler tags for those who have not seen the episodes yet**

[spoiler ]enter your spoiler here without the spaces inside the brackets[ /spoiler]

Preview:

OSTs:

Additional Links:

Untouchable Lovers 凤囚凰 Viki Episodes

Untouchable Lovers 凤囚凰 Raw Episodes

Above The Clouds 云巅之上 Official Drama Thread

RULES of SOOMPI
Don't post any requests for subs! Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately. Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, etc. should be reported to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here. Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their ID/IDs reported to the mods. Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs (those without permission from the original subbers and doesn't have copyrights like Viki, Dramafever or Crunchyroll) will have their ID reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions. PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE!

For any Issues and Abuse
Please report to moderators 
angelangie l akinahana89 l LavelyShai

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I am keeping my expectation very very low, I get the feeling it will be almost a disaster. The drama is completely different from the novel so it lacks the reincarnation aspect. In the novel it was fun having a modern female lead waking up surrounded by a male harem, but of course reincarnation is a taboo topic for chinese drama. 

On a side note, can we talk about that horrible hairstyle of the princess? Sometimes I am left speechless about the creativity of the hairdresser

• 2 weeks later...
15 hours ago, angelangie said:

this series will premier tonight in HunanTV and IQiyi

I'm finding a lot of good C-dramas out lately... what to do??  I also haven't read the novel yet so I'm good on that side.. the male lead was in Longing for You and such a good looking new actor. 

As for the female lead, she was a good actress in another drama--blank stare right now as I don't recall which one she was in. It'll come to me eventually. 

On 1/14/2018 at 5:59 PM, angelangie said:

yes there are quite a number..... she is actually Guan Xiao Tong in Aurora Love? with Ma Ke?

Yes!

Good recollection! Xiao Tong! Thought it was amateur acting, loved here in Aurora Love. :)

21 hours ago, moon-flower said:

Went into the two episodes with low expectations and surprisingly enjoying it so far. The hairstyle oddly enough kind of work for Xiao Tong and almost kind of fitting in their setting. Hope this is not going to be overly dramatic and is a happy ending. 

I would not count on happy ending because of the historical dramas in past year or so have either been open ended or melo... 

22 hours ago, thunderman1 said:

I would not count on happy ending because of the historical dramas in past year or so have either been open ended or melo... 

yeah, i just saw more clips on baidu. it seems like it'll be melo when they're in wei kingdom. wonder how faithful they will follow the books. 

I am liking it a lot. Guan Xiatong really improved a lot from the last drama I saw her. Pace is good and so far it is sticking to the book, which is a shocker. Also lmao at this scene

8cc139cdgy1fnptmv002rg20lc0c07wh.gif

Ratings are okay for time slot and I doubt they will go much higher.

I am pretty sure she has a negging squad bc the Douban scores for this are just too low for what we are getting.

Some cute bts

82cfa282gy1fnpk2b1issg20ji0c51kx.gif

82cfa282gy1fnpk2h1kqag20k00b9x6r.gif

82cfa282gy1fnpk2n54u1g20dc07i7wm.gif

9 hours ago, himichi said:

I am liking this drama so far, really wish there was faster subs for English. Currently listening it in Vietnamese voice over. 

it will be like a month before Viki releases subs :( 

This blog is doing a recap, not super detailed but it helps if some areas are murky. 

https://cnewsdevotee.wordpress.com/tag/untouchable-lovers/

13 hours ago, mrsyooknit said:

it will be like a month before Viki releases subs :( 

This blog is doing a recap, not super detailed but it helps if some areas are murky. 

https://cnewsdevotee.wordpress.com/tag/untouchable-lovers/

There are too many C-dramas out all at once that even viet subs are delayed. Though I find hardcore viet fans sub way faster than what I have seen on Viki's end.

Archived