Quantcast
sugarplum892

[Upcoming Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] The Legend of Ba Qing 巴清传

On 10/5/2018 at 3:07 PM, leah8 said:

Has her engagement really been broken off, or is that just gossip? 

I read about the broken engagement at another website who said the source was "news reports", so it is gossip. I don't think there has been any official press release from either her or his agencies. @angelangie says there are also reports circulating that they are back together. Guess we'll have to wait and see if anything official is released regarding the relationship. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Table122000 said:

I read about the broken engagement at another website who said the source was "news reports", so it is gossip. I don't think there has been any official press release from either her or his agencies. @angelangie says there are also reports circulating that they are back together. Guess we'll have to wait and see if anything official is released regarding the relationship. 

one thing for sure she admitted to tax evasion.... so i guess for her to salvage her carrier in China is going to be a drag? and in China they arent lacking of drama to air....since they have so many to pick from

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Table122000 said:

6 hours ago, angelangie said:

one thing for sure she admitted to tax evasion.... so i guess for her to salvage her carrier in China is going to be a drag? and in China they arent lacking of drama to air....since they have so many to pick from

They're still together.  He posted support for her on weibo, but his timing may be a bit off. 

• Like 2

On 10/8/2018 at 9:07 PM, leah8 said:

They're still together.  He posted support for her on weibo, but his timing may be a bit off. 

yes he stated let go thru this together along that lines

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, angelangie said:

yes he stated let go thru this together along that lines

He waited till she only got fined and not convicted behind bars. Smart timing.  Probably should have just stayed quiet if he was going to hide during the whole ordeal when rumors were circulating he dumped her.  

• Like 1

Actually hard to say anything...sometimes it is best to stay low profile at a certain period...not bcos of yourself but also for her sake. 

If not...then we also dont see her other friends come out and say anything.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, leah8 said:

He waited till she only got fined and not convicted behind bars. Smart timing.  Probably should have just stayed quiet if he was going to hide during the whole ordeal when rumors were circulating he dumped her.  

we cant say for sure....this is also in between the 2 of them....

i cant say for sure that he was there all the times for her but just didnt make it public.....or he wasnt there at all for her during this times 

both of them are public figure so it is hard to say anything....

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Cedric Ong said:

Actually hard to say anything...sometimes it is best to stay low profile at a certain period...not bcos of yourself but also for her sake. 

If not...then we also dont see her other friends come out and say anything.

6 hours ago, angelangie said:

we cant say for sure....this is also in between the 2 of them....

i cant say for sure that he was there all the times for her but just didnt make it public.....or he wasnt there at all for her during this times 

both of them are public figure so it is hard to say anything....

I suppose it's logical to assume he might have his reasons. 

• Like 2

This was one of the dramas I was really looking forward to since last year when Hunan announced they bought the rights to it.  Then Hunan dropped it and Dragon picked it up.  Then the sex scandal with the male lead had things going into chaos, now the tax scandal. 

Things dont look too good for Fan.  Unless this one airs online I dont think any tv station will touch it.  Her Hollywood movie with Bruce Willis that was set to premiere October has been cancelled. Money laundering is the said reason behind the cancellation. 

Well the last rumour said they are still very much together, and will proceed with the wedding plan, however, she is going to withdraw from acting. China is a funny country, anyone who shows support to her might get on the bad side with the government, and they will get into troubles until proven innocence unlike the western world, where you are treated innocent until proven guilty. So it’s understandable why he kept silence.

• Like 2