Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2017] Sweet Enemy / Sweet revenge, 달콤한 원수

Well YR's karma is about to hit her square in the face. What she did in the last episode was beyond evil and she still thought to stand there and act like it was ok to block DN and her mother meeting. As DN told her , her mother had nothing to do with the situation, but YR had to pull her in to try and hurt DN. Then to dare to asks her how does it feel to be that angry and upset at not being able to be with her mother well its no wonder that DN let her have it. DN let YR continue for so long being nasty to her because she was an elder and grieving knowing how SN and her family have tricked her, but with this hateful act YR has removed all niceness from DN in letting her do and say whatever and DN let it roll off her back. I loved that DN let her have it with both guns and I loved her grabbing YR's wrist to not let her hit her and telling her that she has no right to do so that not even her mom has ever raised her hand to hit her. I don't see why YR was shocked to hear DN tell her that if something happens to her mother she will never forgive her, and will curse her until she dies. Its about time that someone told YR that the reason she keeps loosing people beside her is because of her hateful and evil ways but also because of her attitude and personality. DN told her right you are the cause of why you keep loosing people beside you no one else.

It was funny that YR thought to say something to JW about what DN said to her when she created the situation by her actions in blocking DN in finding her mom. Her mother was not running from DN, but from YR having a flash back to YR trashing her store. Such an evil woman to say her own mother abandoned her because she thought DN was guilty too. All I could say while watching the raw and the sub episode is the large hole that YR was digging for herself is now complete. Because of her arrogance and stubbornness YR has just ruined all chances of ever having her daughter accept her when she finds out DN is that abandoned child. JW should make sure to tell her also that DN does not ever want to see the mother who abandoned her! Imagine how the true daughter will feel. YR abandoned her in a market and never looks for her, but goes on to live well and have another daughter that she dotes on and loves so much and only looks for DN because she has lost her second daughter. DN does not want to meet that mom especially not after what she did in keeping her mother from her. YR has a hard time coming to ever get DN to accept her. Before DN would have polite, but told her she has a mom. Now DN will never listen to her or give her the time of day and YR will remember every cruel action and word against DN.

The shock to learn that DN was once engaged to SK and that SN and her family again lied to her seems to cause YR to pause. I do not know why. SN with this last action in faking a daughter and lying to say that she used JH's hair should have showed her that they are capable of much , much, more. From the preview we see YR going to their house after JW told her to confront them about the lie and telling them that she will reveal everything that they have done. This was the wrong move as SN will be very afraid to have the truth of what happen with JH come out and this will prompt her to want to try to go against YR. YR will have to protect her back as SN is not going to let her ruin her chances to still have a wedding with SH.

Its going to be an awesome next episode with YR prolly still being a witch about DN and JW being forced to have to tell her the truth and show her the DNA report. Its one more thing to realize that SN and her family knew who the real daughter was, but lied yet again, but also to knock YR on her butt. From the written preview that @awsparkle found YR learns that she was deceived during JH's trail and thinks to re-examine the evidence. YR has wasted so much time in blindly trusting SN and her family. I do not feel sorry for her in the least. If she had just stopped to think and listen to JW, DN and even SH she would have found out about SN and her family early on.

Loving that SH's father finally finds out about the relationship SK had once with DN. SH can fill in the details for him. Will his mother finally start to see and let go of her hope for him and SN now? Ruby will be upset especially when she learns that DN was pregnant by SK as I am sure he has spun lies about how he was not with anyone. I can still see Ruby being mad at DN who is not at fault. SN and her family will try to spin a lie to save themselves , I hope it will not work.

Once YR gets the fact that DN is her true daughter in her mind and confirms the DNA again she is going to hit the floor and beat her chest. NO one told her to be so hateful. This is karma the child she was searching for was in front of her the whole time , but instead of showing someone kindness and understanding YR chose to torment and lash out at the person who turns out to be who she has been looking for all along.

Its about time that YR goes to search JH's room and talks to that friend again to find out exactly what SN use to do behind JH's back. Perhaps she does and that is what makes her want to re-examine the evidence from the trail time. Once she goes poking into that its going to be a race since SN will not want the fact she harmed JH and caused her death to come out.

Will we even get the chance to have a wedding? We know that SN is not going to let go until she is forcefully made to do so. I hope we get to a wedding day and SN is embarrassed in front of everyone.

• Like 5

Episode 74 is just heartbreaking. For Jaewook, and for Dalnim. :(

We all know this is coming but to see Jaewook's conflicted emotions upon finding out Dalnim's true identity is just harrowing. Watching him, I just wanna give him a hug. :(

giphy.gif

Conflicted between choosing his own happiness and his mother's, Jaewook actually chose the former and asked Dalnim to leave with him out of the blue. As we all can guess, a confused Dalnim refused and Jaewook relented. I don't know whether it skipped his mind or he was desperately grasping on a very thin line of hope for him to believe that he could achieve his own happiness. :(

giphy.gif

Thus this leaves us with a dejected Jaewook. :(

Just last episode I felt bad for Yiran, now I'm back at being mad at her. Like super mad. What was she planning to do with Soonhee if she managed to get hold of her? Murder her? Like an eye for an eye? I don't know what Yiran was thinking in trying to capture an innocent woman. Dalnim definitely have the right to reject Yiran as her mother when the time comes. Dalnim's words of anger to her will eventually haunt Yiran when she finds out that Dalnim is actually her long lost daughter. :angry:

Sunho finally informed his family to call off the wedding. Great timing! Though now I'm wondering what kind of favor he asked of his grandma. :blink: Also, I'm liking Kobong more the more I know about him. He may be lacking as a leader in the corporate world (his day job at the company) but he has a strong sense of values that he holds for his family. Yes, marriage isn't something you can force upon people. *nods head*

Sunho must have taken fighting classes of some sort as a hobby. Look at the way he handled the 2 goons to let Dalnim escape to chase her mother.

giphy.gif

Woah... *impressed*

Anyway, Soonhee is captured back into team Sena. I don't know their plans since financially, they seem to be in a pit, especially with Yookyung being jobless now. Let's just see how it goes.

giphy.gif

Stay strong Dalnim. :dissapointed_relieved:

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

That is mighty cliffhanger they are going to be leaving us with this week. Yi-Ran finding out DN is her daughter. At least that is what I inferred from the trailer. 

Yi-Ran is probably going to do a whole 180 now, I hope DN does not easily give into her. I mean she can forgive her, but not accept her as mother right off the bat, that would seem too odd. 

• Like 5

11 minutes ago, finebyme said:

That is mighty cliffhanger they are going to be leaving us with this week. Yi-Ran finding out DN is her daughter. At least that is what I inferred from the trailer. 

Yi-Ran is probably going to do a whole 180 now, I hope DN does not easily give into her. I mean she can forgive her, but not accept her as mother right off the bat, that would seem too odd. 

@finebyme you are right DN won't easily neither forgive nor accept her knowing DN has a big heart she might forgive her at the end  I wish it is not the cliffhanger  I can't wait till Monday to see YR reaction 

• Like 4

@euraka

Maybe the writer introduced the red string of fate this time to show also two people are destined to be together but not in a romantic way. JW and DN's fate started with the red scarf she tied around his neck. It's not the string but the scarf that has kept them connected to help each other in times of need. Then we have in this drama where the writer introduced the tying of the shoe laces. It's considered to be an intimate action between a man and a woman. DN and SH have had little bits of intimacy and awareness between them. DN noticed SH for the first time when he was tying her sneaker lace. SH became aware of DN watching her from afar while she was cooking. Then there's that moment in the hospital where in that moment the intimacy between them was felt by both. This writer is very tricky with the penning of the story and it's keeping us guessing. DN has a connection with both men where both men care for DN. One outwardly shows his love for her and the other one without even realizing it shows his in his actions. On the other hand DN's heart was leaning towards JW but fate intervened. Right now DN's heart doesn't fully belong to either man. 

@Ldy Gmerm

I agree DN will not accept YR as being her birth mother because she's done too many hateful things already. Plus the fact YR abandoned her and went on to live a good life having another child she adored. She has done everything possible to destroy DN because of JH's death. DN being the child she abandon she felt no inner maternal instincts towards. YR not only abandoned DN once but twice. She hated her first child and loved her second one so much she let evil blind her and made her try and destroy her first child. YR let money power and evil rule her life and there's a price she will have to pay.  Not having her daughter acknowledge her and hate her will be a hard pill for her to swallow. She destroyed her own chance of getting to know and be with daughter. Every hateful and nasty thing she did to DN will come back to her. Her heart will ache so bad she will feel like she's dying. The only way for YR to try and atone is to help DN with everything she has.

SN is a  sociopath and YK and SK have helped and fed into SN's sick mind because of their own greed. She is the key to their future wealth and has helped her to try and achieve her goal in order to obtain their own. SN can't let go of SH because she's obsessed with him. She wants control of him and everything he has and represents. Try as they will to cancel the marriage SN is not going to let go. If it means hurting and or removing the people blocking her way she will do whatever it takes to attach herself to him.  

SN still has some tricks up her sleeve so as not to be counted out completely. She still has half of YR's shares which enables her to wheel and deal and have some control over that company. Even if it's revealed she was the one who leaked the recipe they can't do anything about her being a shareholder. They may be able to physically have her removed from the company as an employee but she still has a stake. The embezzlement won't be detected until SN is no longer working in that company. She hid it under the disguise of using her budget money as a business transaction.  If she's no longer employed by the company that money will have to be accounted for and the means it was used for. Tracing that money will lead to that paper company and too YR. She didn't actually take the money SN and SK did but YR was the recipient. YR stands to lose a lot  for her part in things and may end losing everything. 

SH's and his family have not seen the worst in SN as yet. Right now Ruby and SH's mother are still pro SN but the mother not so much. The mother is disappointed in what SN did to YR and still sees her as a good person from how she's helped SH. None of them including SH  has has gotten the full picture yet that everything SN has done was a planned maneuver of SN's to insinuate herself into their good graces. SH is beginning to get the picture but is not fully there yet. Bit by bit the true SN will be revealed to SH. He's going to have to be hit with the facts SN killed JH in order to have him. Once that happens only then will his family come to know as well. 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, euraka said:

you are right DN won't easily neither forgive nor accept her knowing DN has a big heart she might forgive her at the end  I wish it is not the cliffhanger  I can't wait till Monday to see YR reaction 

Oh I do believe we will see her shock reaction like we did in the preview. But the aftermath of that will be next week. 

• Like 6

Good Morning, Chingu.... still happy today despite the nonsense surrounding finding and losing DN's mom.  I mean, seriously, how is it they go from no one knowing where this woman is to everyone knowing where this woman is.  Its like watching an episode of the Keystone Cops...  So, I guess she had to be re-incarcerated by SN's family; otherwise the truth about JH's death would come out too soon.  That has to be the last thing revealed so that everything else she's been hiding can come out first.  So DN will still be searching for her mother for another 40-45 episodes and that will make me fast forward through the episodes.  Just plain dumb.  How can her mother recognize YR but not her own daughter and even if she was afraid of YR, common sense should tell her DN would have protected her and then to run into the arms of the person who kept her hostage for four years... what, are we talking some kind of Stockholm Syndrome...  What sane person runs back into the arms of their captor...

My crystal ball says future episodes may look something like this...   YR doesn't at first believe DN is the biological daughter but something cooked up by DN and JW until she confirms the test with the hospital director and gets her hands on the baby clothes either from Mr. Kim or from directly from DN.  To that end, I still expect SN to try to steal the wrap.  When she has both the DNA test results and the wrap, she'll suffer some sort of medical emergency and be unconscious for a while during which time SH will find out that DN is the biological daughter and we may see some romance stuff since JW's now out of the picture.  That will make SN go even more psychotic than she already is, and I can see her trying to use DN's mother to force DN to make SH marry her.  I'm also thinking she threatens to reveal YR's past, and having abandoned her child, to avoid criminal charges and that will be just what YR deserves and maybe then she'll see this nest of vipers for what they are...

Well, I guess we'll see much more Roommate-JSJ interaction in the future as  she pokes around to help find DN's mother and that will not be fun.  I personally find that couple irritating.  And I'm still wondering where the Hongs are getting all the money to pay for all this.  YR doesn't have a job, SN is about to be fired, SK should be fired by the end of this week.  Waiting with glee for SH's father to knock SK around... hoping that starts some kind of investigation that shows he's has continued to embezzle funds all along to finance his mother and sister's criminal enterprise and gets beaten up not just by SH's Dad but by Ruby and Chairwoman herself.

But what's still out there is the restaurant worker wants revenge; JH's friend wants revenge; Mr. Hyun wants revenge; SN knows something about what Mr. Hyun knows  and that seems to have something to do with DN's Dad's death so she may also try to use that to force Chairwoman not to call off the wedding.  Its going to be a fun fall....  Ciao for now,

• Like 6

Oh My God  it is really hard to watch JW crying  the breakup scene broke me down and that last back hug JW gave DN  is :bawling:  Before knowing  DN is her daughter YR already suspected  members of   the house of horrors once she opens her yeas she realize all of them has motive to send DN to jail to cover up something   JW reveal the truth to YR and she couldn't believe it at the beginning till she check it with the hospital director  I can't wait what is her next step from the preview she terrorized  SNake house 

• Like 5

Why YR went to SN family and told them she knows DN is her daughter, if she pretended that she forgave them because she understood it would been better, but YR is the kind of person who tells you about her whole plan and what will she do to you but never when ,so all you have to do is wait and sleep with one eye open, she does not sneak up on people when she has all the tools for a face to face attack.

• Like 6
  • Sad 1

Today is one of those many days when I hate myself for not speaking Korean.  :lol:  I want to understand the conversation between DN and JW when he gave her the back hug.  Was he pleading for DN not to let go?  :huh:

The subplot of DN's missing mom could have taken the full backseat today and I wouldn't have minded.  I was really just interested in the dynamics among DN, JW and YR.  @Chickpea, your crystal ball was correct in predicting that YR was at first unconvinced about her relationship with DN.  But am glad that before this episode ended,  YR got the confirmation straight from the doctor.     I don't know about the 'stealing the wrap' part though, because from the preview of Ep. 76, looks like  YR would tell the Hongs that  she is already aware of her relationship with DN.  Stealing the wrap would then be unnecessary.   Having said that, and at the pace the revelations are currently coming,  looks like the Hongs will soon become irrelevant, long before the 120th episode.  Am curious what the writer has in mind.  Am wildly guessing the bulk of the remaining episodes will then revolve around grandma's and Dir Hyung's "secret" about DN's dad and how it would affect DN and SH's expected romance.  

2 hours ago, Chickpea said:

How can her mother recognize YR but not her own daughter and even if she was afraid of YR, common sense should tell her DN would have protected her and then to run into the arms of the person who kept her hostage for four years... what, are we talking some kind of Stockholm Syndrome...  What sane person runs back into the arms of their captor...

If I recall correctly, DNmom did recognize DN. It was when DNmom saw her at the restaurant and that was the reason why DNmom followed the girl in ponytail to the bus station.   But since she's still not in full control of her memories, I suppose it's still logical for DNmom to be overcome with fear for YR instead of  running to DN.    Let's see  how much of that will be resolved in  next week's episodes.  

I am so looking forward to watching SK getting beaten up by dancing dad.   That guy needs to be fried to a crisp!   :lol:

• Like 8

17 minutes ago, mel22 said:

Having said that, and at the pace the revelations are currently coming,  looks like the Hongs will soon become irrelevant, long before the 120th episode

If Yiran finds out that the SNake killed JH next week, I am confident that Yiran can find some inventive ways to torture the Hongs for 40 episodes.

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

I hope Ruby knows soon the truth about SK and DN relationship and this way SH won't be threaten anymore for SN about the marriage. Now YR knows DN is her daughter, she will keep thinking DN is the murderer of JH? Maybe she will look for the true culprit with her money and power? I hope we don't have to wait too many episodes for this. 

• Like 6

Just now, carlemyers said:

If Yiran finds out that the SNake killed JH next week, I am confident that Yiran can find some inventive ways to torture the Hongs for 40 episodes.

@carlemyers - I wish, I hope, I pray, I implore the Heavens, I offer sacrifice and burnt offerings, I rub my prayer beads, I recite a mantra,I do a thousand bows ten times... and its called "justice" or "karma", not "torture" when it happens to the Hongs....

@mel22 - I agree... kind of.  I think the writer is revealing all this stuff about DN's  biological mother to set up the eventual head-to-head between DN and SN as "equals". Remember, YR gave half her shares to SN, so DN will have the other half... and DN and everyone else will soon know she is the "real deal" and everything about the Hongs is false.  There's going to have to be some kind of reckoning between DN and YR.  Once YR has convinced herself that DN is her daughter, she then has to convince DN that she is her mother and that's gonna take up a week...  DN has already said the only mother she wants or needs is the one that's missing.  When we get through all that, then YR will have to convince DN to "take her place" at Top Foods, Choigo and H Holdings and the real fun between DN and SN will commence... side note:  I hope the first thing DN does at Top Foods is fire that weasel son who claimed she stole the recipe from his father.  The missing mother is only good for the revelation that JSJ lied and SN killed JH so she can, technically, stay missing until the very end after DN has destroyed everything SN has built up or taken everything she has acquired and her brother and mother are in jail and the icing on the cake is the return of the missing mother, the video confession and the APB to track down SN for the murder of JH.  That has to be the last thing because, once SN goes to jail (or dies or becomes incapacitated), the drama is over.  I think the wrap still plays a role because DN mentions to JW that her adoptive mother told her that keeping the wrap would help her find her biological mother.  Since that's a "mother's wisdom", I think the "slam dunk" here will be the revelation of the wrap.  Yes, I know... I was just venting my frustration at the stupidity of the scene.  I would have preferred that DN find her mother but the woman has memory loss from all the trauma and the drugs and slowly, over the course of the next 40 episodes, she regains her memory.  At least that would make sense and we wouldn't have been subjected to that Keystone Copish scene.  So, she's sitting on a bed, in a room with JSJ eating food that Viper Mom brings her and she has no "angst" about the restaurant where she should be working?  The whole thing just strikes me as an unrealistic s-t-r-e-t-c-h to keep DN from acquiring the proof of her innocence.  

@Oly40 - I hope Ruby finds out DN was pregnant...  she will kill SK with her own hands...  I'm wishing, hoping, praying, imploring the Heavens, etc., etc., that tomorrow she either finds something in the house or Viper Mom has a Freudian slip and Ruby finds out about the relationship, pregnancy and lost child directly from the Hongs....  that would be poetic justice...

Good stuff everyone!  Until tomorrow...

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

I love reading everyone's ideas about what may transpire in future episodes.  It really makes me realize that the writer has left so much more to work out in this drama so even though there are many episodes to go there is still a high level of interesting story to unfold.  (Oh wow, I think I just made the longest run on sentence yet.)

Lesson of the story:  treat everyone as you wish to be treated because the butcher may be a long lost relative.  

OK so even though it was heart wrenching to see a wonderful man like Chef go through to much agony it had to be done like ripping off a bandaid.

Now, I don't want to step on the morning period of Chef and Dalnim's relationship demise but this means SHarlock has a clear shot since he's extricating himself from the SNake wedding.

SHarlock will protect Dalnim in Chef's stead now so we'll see how SHarlock comes to terms with his growing feelings for Dalnim.

• Like 6

It was very foolish of YR to keep running to SN and YK to confront them about their lies. The one good thing she did first was to confirm the relationship and what really went down with SK before going to see the other two. That showed her that they have lied to her in everything. Their trying to weave another lie only opened her eyes fully at last at who these people are. All YR needed was the right motivation to see these people as the liars and cheats (and possible killers) they really are. ( It is just too bad it took so long and she did so much evil to DN along the way.)

YR was smart enough to realize that they framed DN to get rid of her so SK could have a clear shot with marrying Ruby. SK's constant cries that SN is not the culprit for JH's death should have been a huge red flag for YR along with SN saying she could never hurt JH. At least YR got to the point to realize that DN could have been telling the truth that she was innocent and understand why DN does not trust or is suspicious of SN. I am happy she got to that point without knowing that DN was her daughter first.

The revelation of DN being her abandoned daughter was awesome by JW. I knew he would end up revealing it when YR again talked bad about DN. This time she seemed to realize how they tricked her and seemed to think about what DN has been saying about her innocence. There was no reason for her to talk about that woman who was a butcher as not being good enough when he told her he resented her and wanted to cut ties with her (the only reason he didn't was because of DN.) . JW hit her at the right moment with the truth. That woman who you continue to look down on is the daughter you abandoned. YR's mind at that moment could not take that truth wanting to deny it. The next morning the results are the same and JW told her you can tear it up all you want but it does not change the truth that DN is that daughter. Its good she confirmed it but also has the hospital director check the DNA from the report that SN gave as well to confirm it was the same DNA proving that SN and the rest knew that DN was her daughter and lied about using JH's hair but also making a fool out of her with the fake.

SH's grandmother should be ashamed of herself, again she is trying to have SN avoid punishment to stop the bad press and their image from being hurt. Its all about image for this woman and not hurting the company. What SN did again is another criminal offense. It is why she is able to continue doing bad things because she is not made to pay for her crimes. I do not blame YR for sending that woman away. The chairwoman has no idea how deep SN's crimes go. YR at least told them right to never let SN marry into that family that she is cunning and daring. (SN is actually more than that.) This woman will learn the hard way about SN when SN comes to her to blackmail her or gets her pushed out from the company.

SN is now trying to find a way out to stay a float to still marry SH. She keeps saying things will not go SH's way to be able to get rid of her. SN will be made to let go but all that will do is fuel her anger to destroy the people she sees as having stopped her from having her goal.

It would be best after all she has said and did to DN that YR not try to tell her that she is her daughter right now. I would have preferred if she did not tell SN and YK that she knew, but YR reacts with emotion first instead of thinking smart. Backing SN into a corner is going to result in someone else getting hurt or SN trying to destroy something. It will make DN suspicious to wonder why YR wants to talk to her or is showing a bit of niceness to her. I wonder if YR coming to see DN at the shop is to tell her she believes her and to apologize concerning blocking her finding her mother? But then again she could just be telling her that she will help her go against SN.  It will be interesting to see what happens in the next episode.. I love the weekend but I am wishing for Sunday evening in the States (Monday Morning in South Korea) to see what happens next.

I do feel that it will take JW, DN and SH to correct all the damage that SN and that shady director will do to both companies. I also feel that with all the shocks and stress (and not to mention the replay of all the hateful things she said and did to DN) that YR has been receiving she will become ill and it will be up to JW and DN to help her get her company back or fix what was broken along with helping SH's family as well.

I have to wonder if the Chairwoman stole the recipe for making meat and seafood not smell from DN's adopted father and used it to help her grow her company causing the man to end up being bankrupt and dying. IF so then that company was born out of theft and SN will learn of what the Chairwoman was trying to keep hidden and used it against her.

• Like 6

[Episode 75]

giphy.gif

Even the break up scene is beautiful. Gosh. You know, I just recalled the other two beautiful scenes and it's just like a metaphor for the relationship between these two souls. Remember when Jaewook first presented Dalnim with a ring at the outdoor restaurant with great view? That happened during the day. Then their picnic date followed by Jaewook's kiss on the forehead by the river? That took place in the late afternoon/dusk. And now - the break up took place at night. It's like showing how short their relationship were - it started and ended within "a day". Anyway, in my opinion, the relationship between the two were just not meant to be. Even if all the revelations were revealed, there's no way Dalnim would let Jaewook cut ties with Yiran just to be with her. And so we move on...

Now Yiran finally finds out that Dalnim is her daughter. She's drowning in regrets. On a positive note, all trust is gone for the Hongs in Yiran's eyes. As much as I don't really condone Yiran's hateful personality, I hope she'll punish the Hongs. Badly. :tongue:

So now I guess next we're gonna see Yiran trying to mend things with Dalnim. Let's see how well that'll go. :rolleyes:

-------

Upcoming episode looks fun. Kobong is definitely mad at Sekang and where else can you beat up your brother-in-law without your sister knowing other than at your workplace? :D

Byungsoo surprisingly still keeps in contact with Geumsook. Him telling her that he's looking after someone should ring a bell to Geumsook already. So hopefully Soonhee will be able to join Dalnim back and recover her memory soon. And all that's left is punishment for team Sena/ justice for Dalnim.

And oh, I'm still hoping for romance between Dalnim and Sunho! :lol: But then there's the mystery of Soonhee's husband's death to unravel too... I guess no need to worry since we still have around 45 more episodes to go. :)

-------

I noticed more people are sharing their input here this week. Is it because it's the start of team Sena's downfall? Haha! Nevertheless I do enjoy reading them.  :)

Enjoy the weekend people!  :glasses:

• Like 7

2 hours ago, naila said:

is this drama worth starting?

As you can surmise from the exchanges here, many of us think it's a fun series. You need to see the first episodes (1-18) where the major plot is laid down. The mid-term episodes are kinda slow and are sometimes referred to as the 'filler' episodes,  mostly from the 40s-60s.  But the pace has picked up since then.   Check them out and hopefully you'll enjoy them, too. And please join our happy discussions in here. :tongue:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1