Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2017] Sweet Enemy / Sweet revenge, 달콤한 원수

Sena getting beaten up today was the best thing to watch in the morning!  

But why the grandmother didn't immediately end the engagement after hearing what she did is beyond me, especially after hearing that Sunho wanted out of the marriage.  

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

5 hours ago, desertflower said:

@Chickpea   That's right I was joking being facetious about the completely ridiculous absurdity of SNake and her mother's lies which are contra to.the evidence and reality yet they still persist in telling them and crazily getting away with it driving me cray cray.

This time it looks like they didn't deny the fraud but probably said they did it for her and not to her.

Am I expecting too much for SHarlock to tell SNake to hit the road,  I don't know what the Chairman said to SNake but it looked like Chairman was surprised that SHarlock called the marriage off or something about the marriage had the Chairman surprised.  Shouldn't the Chairman kick her out of the company and tell her she is not daughter in law material?

I do not know what is wrong with people in kdrama.  When they really should act unilaterally, they don't do a thing! 

@Ldy Gmerm It doesn't matter who or what SNake loses, she will never understand that she did the wrong thing.  She is a sociopath.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Episode 73 is definitely something to be remembered for after the long gruelling wait. Sena and Yookyung were finally caught for one of their risky schemes. *hurrah!* :lol:

giphy.gif

We are all Moonjoo in this scene, aren't we? :wink:

Also, Sena's face bruises easily, like a porcelain. Last time, it was because of an egg. This time, because of some unknown stuff Yiran threw in a fit of rage at her. :huh:

I feel bad for Yiran, putting her stubborn and vengeful personality aside, she took in Yookyung and her children and helped them for so many years and only to be treated as such? It's definitely a hard blow to her. I'm excited to see what she'll do to them in the future, knowing how vengeful she can be. At least now Yiran knows who Sena and Yookyung truly are. Yookyung's work termination is just the beginning. There are definitely more to come. :rolleyes:

Sena is truly a lost cause. Did she regret and wants to change after getting caught? Heck no! She's still thinks she's doing the right thing to attain her obsession. Despite Sunho's kind plea to her, it was all in vain. :(

Me5ZgwF.jpg

By the way, I just wanna share that I really like Sunho's outfit in this scene. Purplish jacket with black polo and black pants? Paired with a cute but unidentifiable lapel pin and a smidge of pocket square? Never thought it'll look good together. Haha! :D

Ehem, back to the story...

Until now, I'm appalled at how blinded Sunho's family (except Kobong) are about his feelings towards his marriage. Like, no one bothered to ask him if he would like to get married to Sena in the first place. Why? And only his dad notice Sunho's obvious distress whenever the topic of his marriage is brought up. It's like the rest of the family is happily planning for his birthday party instead. *huff* So it irked me when grandma looked shocked when she heard from Sena that Sunho refused to marry her. :mellow: I bet Sunho be walking around in the house like a super sad zombie and no one would link that to Sena as the cause of it. :crazy:

And now Jaewook... he suspects that Dalnim may be Yiran's long lost daughter based on the baby clothes.

giphy.gif

What are you gonna do Jaewook? :unsure:

• Like 8
  • LOL 1

I am surprised that the fact about Moonjoo get exposed that quick, for it's really common for family dramas to be draggy. I wonder if the scriptwriter is changing her mind about the love line. Seems Dalnim will end up with Jaewook instead of Sunho (I have no preference for these 2, as far as Dalnim follows her heart).

• Like 7

3 hours ago, 000231846597 said:

Seems Dalnim will end up with Jaewook instead of Sunho

Unlikely, the only way the could be together is to leave and never return, end of episodes.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

What a beautiful morning, Chingu!  (Imagine the Hallelujah Chorus in the background -- the only thing I can do on a computer is watch k-dramas and type on this site)...

I'm l-o-v-i-n-g this week... have watched Episode 73 five times since 10 p.m. last night and have the same reaction each time to YR attacking SN...  uncontrolled laughter, whooping and fist pumping....

Wow--so JW already knows DN is YR's biological daughter and it seems tomorrow they find her mother.  With that baby gown and a new DNA test YR won't be able to doubt DN is her daughter.  The missing mother will only be the icing on the cake.  10 to 1 she has amnesia and doesn't remember DN--or about the false confession tape--until 30 episodes from now.  And anyone want to bet we'll see SN attempting to steal that baby gown in tomorrow's episode?  JW should have taken it and given it to YR and promised to reveal where he got it after a DNA test.  But I don't understand why DN doesn't just come out and tell YR that she believes SN killed JH.  Taken together with everything else SN has done, YR would be more likely to believe her.  As is, YR might think that one daughter killed her sister.  Maybe she deserves the agony that would cause any parent but I'm thinking if she thinks DN killed JH, a blood test isn't going to make much of a difference...

I think the SN-SH marriage is toast especially after they told YR that they used JH's hair to fool her.  Thinking she was hiding the fact that DN is the true daughter, all she'll end up doing is digging her grave since when YR tells Chairwoman and SH's family the lengths that she went to to facilitate the deception no family in their right minds will want to let that SNake into the family.  I'm thinking SK is toast as well...

Dig, SN, dig that grave.... deep, deep, deeper....   

• Like 7

@Chickpea

I agree with you a blood test at this moment will not matter to YR until she has it done on her own. Telling YR anything only makes her dig in more and not listen. YR will have to learn the truth from someone else and then have it affirmed by someone like DN's adopted mom. Fate gave YR a chance for 4 years to come to terms with JH's death and start to heal, but YR continued to foster hate and anger to someone that has told her time and time again she did not kill JH but also went to jail for her suppose crime. YR is not the only person to ever loose a child but she seems to think that she is.  Now she will be blaming DN for alerting her to the fraud of SN's. Frankly DN should have let them take everything YR had , but DN is not that type of person no matter how she is treated.

Karma is going to deal YR a hard blow in learning that her daughter she abandoned is the woman she keeps accusing of killing her second daughter. That her anger and thirst for revenge to ruin DN will result in DN not wanting a mother that left her in that market but prefer the mom that loved and took care of her growing up. Instead of thinking of ways to hurt DN and blaming her for telling her the truth she should be going after SN.

@tulip06

There is no doubt that SN is a sociopath. Growing up and being treated as a servant has warped her mind and when she caused the death of JH it only further took her mind out of reality and put her on the path to do anything to gain what she wants and not caring for the cost.

• Like 9

oh my God as some suggested they must change the writer too much revealed today YR is a monster and she deserved everything that is coming to her what she did for DN mom is unforgivable no amount to tear I mean blood tear fix what she has done. YR finally finds out the relationship between SKunk and DN, and I am so proud of DN for standing up for YR, it breaks my heart when she lost her mom again and that was the last straw and she return the ring for JW which is another heartbreak I was crying when JW was crying holding the DNA test and the scarf. I am glad that SH family support his decision except for Ruby. The preview is interesting  1. JW reveal the truth to YR that DN is the daughter she abandoned and I am curious how she will receive the news will she gonna believe JW or blame him. 2. SH father finds out that SKunk past with DN  

• Like 9

Spoiler alert!! 

Ep 74 is such a heartbreaker :bawling: It couldn't get any sadder for JW.  He was clearly conflicted but as shown in the preview of Ep 75,  he will take the high road and give up his own happiness.  I am just displeased that DN returned his ring because it means that he was actually rejected.  I would have preferred if they just mutually agreed to part because of their newly discovered circumstances.

YR was extremely horrible to DN. :angry:  Before,  I attributed her cruelty to the Hongs'  lies, but this time around,  YR was on her own.  She absolutely lacks compassion even for DN's mom who has not done anything wrong.     It would be interesting how YR would later ask for DN's forgiveness and make up for all her sins.  

@carlemyers YR prevented the reunion of DN with her mom.  Just when they were about to meet, YR arrived with 'goons' scaring DN's mom away.  She escaped and was taken by the evil Hongs once again.  

On a positive note, SH told his family that he does not want to marry SN.  Finally! :rolleyes:

Looking forward to the subs and Ep 75.  This week's episodes have been very satisfying and am glad I didn't give up on this series.  

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, mel22 said:

Looking forward to the subs and Ep 75.  This week's episodes have been very satisfying and am glad I didn't give up on this series

@mel22 I know right it is like watching a different show I think the filler episodes are over. poor JW but I saw it coming the moment YR block the reunion of DN and her mom now I want to see YR being haunted by her own harsh words and deeds rest assure   DN will never accept her as the mother, I don't know how she is going to redeem herself, maybe she is going to reinvestigate JH'S  death and start putting two and two and  figure out SN is the one who killed her daughter, come to think of it we were discussing in earlier episode that DN needs someone with power to help her clean her name and get her revange. since YR knows that DN is her daughter early in the series ( I never imagined she will find out so soon most of the time they drag the revelation till the end) that means she will help DN with from the shadow she has the means and the resources  I can't wait for episode  75   

• Like 8

3 hours ago, mel22 said:

She escaped and was taken by the evil Hongs once again.  

Damned if they don't and damned if they do.  If the Hongs did not take DN's mom, they faced exposure of SNake killing JH.  Now that they have DN's mom, they have the financial burden of hiding DN's mom 24/7 at a time when their financial resources have taken a big hit.  Will SNake ever get the embezzled 3 million back from Miran????

• Like 6

I feel so sad for JW. He is a much better man than SH when it comes to DN. I don't know why the writer has to so cruel to him  to make him lose the girl whom he loves. I was hoping that things would flare up between him and YR resulting in YR deleting his name from her family register. This way, he would be free to marry DN, i.e if DN loves him back. 

I am not a big fan of SH. I think he is rather weak when it comes to SN. He let his family pushed him into marrying SN whom he does not love. He should have put his feet down and oppose the arranged marriage from the very beginning and should not wait until so late to tell his family.  So far, his romance with DN has not started. I prefer that he start to pursue DN before he knows that she is JH's sister. 

• Like 5

41 minutes ago, rikimaiu said:

I feel so sad for JW. He is a much better man than SH when it comes to DN. I don't know why the writer has to so cruel to him  to make him lose the girl whom he loves. I was hoping that things would flare up between him and YR resulting in YR deleting his name from her family register. This way, he would be free to marry DN, i.e if DN loves him back. 

She is on his family registry since she is the one who entered the family by marring his father, so she should remove herself or DN should never add herself to it.

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

2 hours ago, rikimaiu said:

I am not a big fan of SH. I think he is rather weak when it comes to SN. He let his family pushed him into marrying SN whom he does not love. He should have put his feet down and oppose the arranged marriage from the very beginning and should not wait until so late to tell his family.  So far, his romance with DN has not started. I prefer that he start to pursue DN before he knows that she is JH's sister. 

He could delete his own name. Or YR could remove herself.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1