[Drama 2017] Unique Daughters-in-Law, 별별 며느리, Mon-Frid 20:55

0ly40

MBC Drama

Unique Daughters in-Law

https://image-proxy.namuwikiusercontent.com/r/http%3A%2F%2Fimgnews.naver.com%2Fimage%2F5353%2F2017%2F05%2F29%2F0000208235_001_20170529120417759.jpg

Details:

Title:  Unique Daughters in-Law 

Hangul: 별별 며느리

Network: MBC

Episodes: 100

Release Date: June 5 - Nov 14, 2017

Runtime: Monday to Friday, 20:55

Plot:

Hwang Eun-Byul (Ham Eun-Jung) and Hwang Geum-Byul (Lee Joo-Yeon) are fraternal twins, but look different. Eun-Byul works at publishing company and as a ghost writer. Geum-Byul works as a leader for the public relations department at a fashion company. Since they were children, their mother has clearly favored Hwang Geum-Byul. Hwang Eun-Byul has had to make concessions to her sister. Hwang Eun-Byul then marries Choi Han-Joo. Choi Han-Joo’s family and the family of Hwang Geum-Byul’s husband are enemies. The two families through the sisters find middle ground.

Cast:

Ham Eun Jung (T-ara)

Lee Joo Yeon

Kang Kyung Joon

Cha Do Jin

Note: This drama will replace "Golden Pouch".

Sources:

http://asianwiki.com/All_Kinds_of_Daughters-in-Law

http://wiki.d-addicts.com/All_Kinds_of_Daughters-in-Law

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

'Star Star Daughter-in-law' Update: T-ara's Eunjung Confirmed To Star In Upcoming MBC Drama

t-aras-eunjung-confirms-leading-role-in-

A representative of MBK Entertainment recently revealed that T-ara's Eunjung will be appearing on a new MBC daily drama titled "Star Star Daughter-in-law." Star Star Daughter-in-law. (Photo : OfficialKmusic/Twitter)

Latest updates have confirmed that T-ara's Eunjung will be returning to acting and she will be appearing in a new MBC daily drama. T-ara's Eunjung is scheduled to return to her acting roots in the upcoming MBC weekday drama "Star Star Daughter-in-law."

MBK Entertainment recently revealed that T-ara's Eunjung will be appearing on a new MBC daily drama titled "Star Star Daughter-in-law." A representative of MBK Entertainment is reported to have said that T-ara's Eunjung has been confirmed to appear in "Star Star Daughter-in-law" as Hwang Eun Byul. The representative stated that this was as a result of her tireless efforts in the movie industry.

However, "Star Star Daughter-in-law" will be T-ara's Eunjung return to the small screen after 3 years, Allkpop reported. T-ara's Eunjung was last seen in the SBS drama "Endless Love" in which portrayed the role of Tae Cho Ae.

Latest updates reveals that T-ara's Eunjung will be taking on the role of the character of Hwang Eun Byul in "Star Star Daughter-in-Law." According to the storyline, Hwang Eun Byul is a twin and a writer who also works with a book publisher. T-ara's Eunjung will play the role of Hwang Eun Byul, who is a talented ghostwriter and employee of a publishing company.

The storyline of "Star Star Daughter-in-law" also reveals that Hwang Eun Byul grew up in a situation where she have to constantly concede and accommodate the needs of her twin sister. Soompi reported that her twin sister happens to be their mother's favorite daughter.

In addition, the twin in the upcoming drama will end up marrying into rivaling families, and "Star Star Daughter-in-law" will feature the characters as they try to work through the conflicts that are created by the situation by communicating with each other and also a positive attitude. "Star Star Daughter-in-law" is scheduled to premiere this coming April after the currently airing drama, "Person Who Gives Happiness."

Credit to @Hanyeoun for the link :) 

http://www.kpopstarz.com/articles/279849/20170222/star-daughter-law-update-t-aras-eunjung-confirmed-upcoming-mbc.htm

I am so excited for this drama. I would have loved for her to play identical twins with her having long hair and the other short hair (wearing wig). Playing both part would have been very complicated with putting two of the same person together on one screen, but it would have been awesome to see Eunjung pull two roles in one as different personalities.I wonder when they will start filming? 

can't wait for this drama..seriously i miss seeing eunjung act again 

On 4/26/2017 at 5:22 AM, missyjojo88 said:

I didn't quiet understand the synopsis; Am I right to state that the twin sisters will marry into families who are both political rivals? 

yes the twins both get married to families who happens to be rivals but not sure rivals of business i guess..and i think this is going to be interesting 

• 2 weeks later...

I hope this thread can stay alive and active. I know the drama hasn't aired yet but I hope people will post any kinda news related to the cast and drama shooting. I don't know how you finds these behind scenes pics/goodies. But please keep em coming ^^ <3

On 5/11/2017 at 2:30 PM, KaliN said:

I hope this thread can stay alive and active. I know the drama hasn't aired yet but I hope people will post any kinda news related to the cast and drama shooting. I don't know how you finds these behind scenes pics/goodies. But please keep em coming ^^ <3

On 5/11/2017 at 2:30 PM, KaliN said:

I don't know how to post pictures here yet, so when I do I will post some stuff. 

• 2 weeks later...

I like Eun Jung, i was disappointed she had to drop Five Fingers a few years back, now she's back playing lead with a cheerful looking male partner, i think I'll follow this one as a silent reader, so please keep updating. Many thanks!  :D

Archived