[Drama 2017] Return of Bok Dan Ji, 돌아온 복단지, Many Thanks for all your comments and support.

0ly40

Well this drama is finally over at Episode 122. Thank Goodness. I think the last episode ended this drama just right. It is too bad they never subbed this drama and the participation fell in this thread but I would be interested in seeing a few of the actors from this drama in another daily. I started this drama for the actor who played JO (Go Se Won) and was happy when he and DJ finally married. Unfortunately they had to deal with so much crazy from his ex SJ.

The last episode had SJ finally doing the right thing and being in jail along with her mother. Her father bowing to DJ and JO who went through so much due to those two even though SJ was not his real daughter you could tell he loved her. I wished his son had gone to jail and stayed there with his mistress. Too bad we did not get a chance to see more of his wife he tossed away sticking it to him. The one I felt bad for was his younger son who was married to YW.

We ended up with what I wanted in this last episode. DJ getting pregnant and an excited and happy JO along with his mother and everyone else at the news. (I am really surprised they managed to conceive given the children in the room with them. Not sure when they had time to do it, but so happy they got to be parents together with a 3rd child.) YW and JY got the approval to be together from everyone and I am glad he is/was not responsible for his mother's crazy behavior and he has suffered as well due to his Noona and his mothers deeds.

They could not leave well enough alone and we see MG's father and JOs's mother finally got married along with DJ's aunt. It was a cute moment that even included the chairman. I am not mad at the ending because I think just the inclusion of JY as a family member and their own baby along with DJ's and JO's it was a good moment and all I wanted was DJ happy with JO and JY back with YW.

Thanks for making this thread and to all that got a chance to participate and share their thoughts. Thanks for the trans on the synopsis and the videos provided by everyone. I hope to see you all either in another thread for a daily drama or crossing paths in some of the other drama's.

Happy Holidays to everyone..

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes. I wander how they were going to gave a baby with two children making the great divide. Perhaps on that camping trip .... It is really a nice end that Jung Ok finally have his own child.

Chairman will be so happy being a double grandfather. He also received a son in law into his household as well.

Eldest Park son had to return to his ex wife on Daddy's order as he finally abandoning Hwa Young for good who is now in prison.

Many thanks for all your support in this thread and your comments. Specially thanks to @stroppyse for the translations of previews and summary of the episodes. I would like to invite you to the drama "backflow or reverse" if you kindly have time for help us with the translation of the preview (this drama was released two weeks ago) but there's no sub either and it seems interesting revenge story. We will be grateful if all of you: @stroppyse @sava2sava @euraka @Ldy Gmerm @jongski @Jackie1048 @viyra can visit the thread and comment about it ( of if you know somebody else can contribute to understand the drama) it'll be great.

The links is: 

Many thanks.

This drama will replace "Return of Bok Dan Ji":

I hope you join in it.

I have to say that although SJ and hr mother did so many awful things and never really got why people wanted to make them pay for it and thought that hiding their crimes or having money or a pedigree background could shield you from paying for what they did I am happy that in the end SJ was finally made to realize how she possibly lost the people she finally got to see she was fortunate to know. I especially liked the lesson of a true mom that DJ showed her. Until the moment she turned herself in I still saw her as a very selfish woman who has only saw her son as a possession from the man she loved and not as a child she  bore and should love and care about his well being. It took the very woman she wronged so many times and caused to miscarry her own baby to teach her a mothers love and sacrifice.

Off topic:

I am already watching Backflow and hope that it will get subbed. If not I will still continue to watch.. I am waiting to see how Enemies from the Past catches my attention so I will be watching this as well.

Archived