sugarplum892

F1EbZRY.jpg

Cr as tagged

Details:

Chinese title: 为了你,我愿意热爱整个世界/ Wei Le Ni, Wo Yuan Yi Re Ai Zheng Ge Shi Jian
English title:  My Story For You

Genre: Modern, Romance

Episodes: 48

Director: Yu Cui Hua (Love O2O 微微一笑很倾城, Three Lives Three Worlds Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms 三生三世,十里桃花)

Broadcast Period: 6/18/2018

Cast:

Luo Jin

Zheng Shuang

Zhang Yishang

Wang Keda 

Pang Hanchen 

Huang Jingyu

Synopsis:

To court her, he wrote 137 love letters in a year, exceeding 1 million Chinese characters. To guard her, he created 16 novels with more than 40 million words, working a wonder of internet literature. This is the love story that unfolded for 16 years already between Tang Jian Shao and his wife.

Cr mydramalist

**Please use spoiler tags for those who have not seen the episodes yet**

[spoiler ]enter your spoiler here without the spaces inside the brackets[ /spoiler]

Preview:

OSTs:

Additional Links:

My Story For You 为了你,我愿意热爱整个世界 Raw Episodes

Three Lives Three Worlds Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms 三生三世,十里桃花 Official Drama Thread

Love O2O 微微一笑很倾城 Official Drama Thread

RULES of SOOMPI
Don't post any requests for subs! Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately. Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, etc. should be reported to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here. Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their ID/IDs reported to the mods. Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs (those without permission from the original subbers and doesn't have copyrights like Viki, Dramafever or Crunchyroll) will have their ID reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions. PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE!

For any Issues and Abuse
Please report to moderators 
angelangie l akinahana89 l LavelyShai

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

the 1998 photos are only realistic for the main actor who was 17yrs old back then and the cop was 13 while the other actors weren't even 10 yrs old. Hoping to see more on Huang Jingyu:wub: in  is this series.

Do you know if it's airing the first or second half of 2018?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The drama started airing yesterday, with Croton posting the first two episodes to their YouTube channel already.  I noticed DramaFever has a "Coming Soon" page for this drama and know they often work with Croton so hopefully that means in another couple of days/next week we'll have subbed episodes too (that's how DF's timing usually works when they partner with Croton).  If any one has any first impressions, I'd be glad to hear it.  Hoping this will be a good one!

Archived