Kim Ha Neul 김하늘

wangzifan

Guest atreyu112

look at this pic lol

khn16.jpg

something stuck over there??

khn15.jpg

OMO!! they are sooo cute in this pic... i wish..i wish.. they are together in real life..

• Replies 18.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Seipher

I've been lurking around this thread for a while, but I can't contain my obsession admiration for Kim Ha Neul any longer :D What can I say, she's pretty, and how could a guy like me resist? Speaking of pretty, I dare say she's a pretty good actress as well. Ditto was one of the first Korean movies I saw, so of course Kim Ha Neul was one of the first Korean actresses I had seen, and after seeing her in My Tutor Friend, Too Beautiful to Lie (hey, it could've been just titled Too Beautiful and you'd get no arguement from me) and lately, Almost Love, I've really come to like her as an actress. With most of my Kim Ha Neul viewing experience in romantic comedies, I'd have to say she pulls off the cuteness quite well (can't get enough of some of facial expressions she makes in her movies), but having seen Ditto first, I can also say she's capable of playing a more serious role.

On a side note, I just got the Almost Love DVD from Yesasia today, and it's one nice DVD box. Came with a little photobook and photo cards, all in a nice DVD box. Of course the movie itself is good, even if I have issue with how the movie went from comedy to drama oh so quickly. It's like one moment all is well, and then boom, you get hit by...well, I don't want to spoil the movie for those who haven't seen it, but that's one of my knocks on the movie. Kim Ha Neul and Kwon Sang Woo have great chemistry together in this movie, and it helps because I felt the story could've been more fleshed out, but the two help carry the movie along. Loved the karaoke scene, and the cool part is that there is a behind-the-scenes on it on the second disc (which also includes deleted scenes, a music video and trailers). Overall it's nice, warm movie to watch. Hey it's good enough for me to buy the DVD after downloading watching, um, should I say a full-length preview of the movie. Actually, if you're a Kim Ha Neul fan, buy the DVD because the movie is good and the extras are nice.

Next up for me is the My Tutor Friend DVD, which should be here tomorrow...

Guest rimna79

hi Seipher,

ooooo a secret admire O_0

oo those are beautiful words... love ur review

errr... too many ppl looking at the pic,server down hehhhheh,

Guest atreyu112

I've been lurking around this thread for a while, but I can't contain my obsession admiration for Kim Ha Neul any longer :D What can I say, she's pretty, and how could a guy like me resist? Speaking of pretty, I dare say she's a pretty good actress as well. Ditto was one of the first Korean movies I saw, so of course Kim Ha Neul was one of the first Korean actresses I had seen, and after seeing her in My Tutor Friend, Too Beautiful to Lie (hey, it could've been just titled Too Beautiful and you'd get no arguement from me) and lately, Almost Love, I've really come to like her as an actress. With most of my Kim Ha Neul viewing experience in romantic comedies, I'd have to say she pulls off the cuteness quite well (can't get enough of some of facial expressions she makes in her movies), but having seen Ditto first, I can also say she's capable of playing a more serious role.

On a side note, I just got the Almost Love DVD from Yesasia today, and it's one nice DVD box. Came with a little photobook and photo cards, all in a nice DVD box. Of course the movie itself is good, even if I have issue with how the movie went from comedy to drama oh so quickly. It's like one moment all is well, and then boom, you get hit by...well, I don't want to spoil the movie for those who haven't seen it, but that's one of my knocks on the movie. Kim Ha Neul and Kwon Sang Woo have great chemistry together in this movie, and it helps because I felt the story could've been more fleshed out, but the two help carry the movie along. Loved the karaoke scene, and the cool part is that there is a behind-the-scenes on it on the second disc (which also includes deleted scenes, a music video and trailers). Overall it's nice, warm movie to watch. Hey it's good enough for me to buy the DVD after downloading watching, um, should I say a full-length preview of the movie. Actually, if you're a Kim Ha Neul fan, buy the DVD because the movie is good and the extras are nice.

Next up for me is the My Tutor Friend DVD, which should be here tomorrow...

Seipher.. u know what, if KHN saw what u have written here, she would be touched by your caring and affection twds her.. i, myself was touched by your admiration.. i agree all of what u have written.. when i first watched her in MTF, i kinda hook up with her works.. i started to search and collect all her works so far and the more i watched her acting, the more i admire her.. i would say, she is soo good in anything she does.. be it comedy, melodrama or horror.. and how she dealt with her co-star is very impressive.. so far, i havent noticed any akwardness btwn her and co-star.. so good that she knows how to handle on-screen chemistry.. on top of that, i admire her as a person.. she is such a nice and sweet person, so modest and down to earth.. that, she gain more respect from me than any other actresses.. :D

so, my friend, you have bought the almost love from yessasia?? which one u get? i am interested in it since u told me that they have also included all those screen that was cut from the movie..

Guest rimna79

Oh dear.. i cannot view this.. UWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :tears:

i can see it now ... can u ,sis?or is the site still down?

Guest atreyu112

i can see it now ... can u ,sis?or is the site still down?

can..can.. can view it already.. i think all of those from their premier of YC right?

Guest rimna79

can..can.. can view it already.. i think all of those from their premier of YC right?

yes,i think the last premier picy i can find was 30.3.06 ... then no more khn ... thats the last pic and news of her appearence....

Guest Azura

Repost from ALMOST LOVE thread by xosandy

June 15, 2006

Almost Love Review

chungchoon.jpg

At first glance Korean rom-com Almost Love looks like a sure fire winner. It reunites the stars of the hit My Tutor Friend, one of whom – Kwon Sang Woo – has gone on to become a massive star since then. The film is well shot and filled with loopy energy. A string of fantastical set pieces are grounded by charismatic performances by the enormously likable leads. And, most importantly in a film like this, the leads have an obvious chemistry and clearly love working together. So why does it feel like less than it should have been?

Kwon Sang Woo stars as Lee Ji-Hwan, a young man driven by only one thing: to become the greatest martial arts movie star since Jackie Chan. He trains in tae kwon do. He’s working his way up the ladder with a local stunt crew. He even has his hair in a classic 70’s Chan bowl cut. Lee’s closest friend since childhood is Jin Dal-rae – played with verve by Kim Ha-Neul – an aspiring actress with a serious problem: she is horribly self conscious and can’t perform in front of people.

Lee and Jin have the sort of easy, natural rapport that comes from having known someone most of your life. Only with each other are they completely at ease, completely free to express themselves truly. It’s a rare sort of friendship and the sort that blinds the two of them to what is glaringly apparent to everyone else – including Jin’s boyfriend Young-hoon – that the two of them are in love and likely have been since childhood. The introduction of a boyfriend for Jin and a girlfriend for Lee brings some friction to the relationship, forcing them to evaluate why the other being with someone else bothers them so much, but just as things appear to be coming to their inevitable happy ending tragedy strikes …

Almost Love plays like a textbook example of the sort of crowd pleasing genre mashing that has driven the Korean Wave. Gleefully silly slapstick nestles up to a firm sense of nostalgia, a heaping helping of melodrama and some excellent comic action sequences clearly designed to show off Kwon’s athleticism. It seems like everything should be perfect, but that clear design ends up being precisely the problem …

Here’s the thing: Almost Love is very clearly a manufactured film, a film designed point by point to exploit the talents and chemistry of its stars. It’s hard to fault the makers for this when the film’s stars are so damn cute but, unfortunately, while going point for point through all the bits that make girls swoon for Kwon while wanting to be Kim they neglected to write much of a story. Not only is there very little narrative here, there’s not even much of an attempt at it and as a result Almost Love feels less like a complete story than it does some conveniently chronological sketches. While there are plenty of fantastic moments there is sadly little meat on the bones and when the final credits roll you can’t help but feel that this was an opportunity missed.

The just released Korean DVD is typically strong. The transfer is quite good – though there are some occasional little glitches on the print – and anamorphic. The subtitles are inconsistent with some obvious grammatical problems but generally quite clear in meaning while also capturing the individuality of the characters. Packaging is excellent and the set includes a set of picture cards and a photo book. The second disc includes a host of special features, none of which are English subtitled.

» Posted by Todd at June 15, 2006 06:50 AM

http://www.twitchfilm.net/archives/006551.html

Guest ripgal

ok... i guess im gona lurk around this thread for some time from now on. until my love for my favorite couple dies.. heheh..

ok here's what i found,

enjoy

kimkwon.gif

gosh.. look at them staring at each other soooooooooo longingly!! i know they are juz caps of moments of them talking together.. but to capture such a moment, the photographer's real good!!

thax for the pic onnie!! ^^

look at this pic lol

khn16.jpg

something stuck over there??

khn15.jpg

ahhhh.. love these pics!! gosh.. who would not love this couple man? :wub:

anywayz.. looking at KHN, i see some kind of glow and radiance in her.. and the way she stood next to SW, it looked a lot like she's SUPPOSED to be there.. by his side.. and it's her position..

i duno whether u guys read me or not.. but im juz very hyped about this couple now.. especially after watching YC.. :w00t:

Guest Seipher

so, my friend, you have bought the almost love from yessasia?? which one u get? i am interested in it since u told me that they have also included all those screen that was cut from the movie..

Here's the link to the version I bought:

Almost Love Limited Ed.

Buy it before they run out! You can preview the photobook and cards on that page, and get a glimpse of the DVD box. As for the deleted scenes, I'm not sure if those scenes would have helped any, since they didn't have subtitles, but keep in mind, Kim Ha Neul's cuteness needs no subtitles, so you'll get by on that part just fine :)

Funny enough, right when I got done with this post, a guy from Fed Ex came to deliver the My Tutor Friend DVD. Not bad timing at all on Fed Ex's part...

A snapshot from Almost Love...

vlcsnap-182669.jpg

Guest asian_love2788

kimkwon.gif

That's the cutest thing i've ever seen, he's mesmorize by her smile & her eyes, he hasn't taken them off her. so cute, that just made me want them be together even more. so are they for sure 100% together.

does anyone know what that wedding clip is saying; is that KSW voice.

She's so pretty, she doesn't need makeup.

that clip with her & kosoo (is that his name), is it for "Piano" because i don't remember them getting married in that drama, or is it just a photoshoot.

Guest rimna79

That's the cutest thing i've ever seen, he's mesmorize by her smile & her eyes, he hasn't taken them off her. so cute, that just made me want them be together even more. so are they for sure 100% together.

that clip with her & kosoo (is that his name), is it for "Piano" because i don't remember them getting married in that drama, or is it just a photoshoot.

it's been almost 1 and a half months i did'nt see any news of her or interview.... there's a lot of speculation in daum and naver fan talking about her absent after premier almost love...but sooner or later we will know what she's been up to :D

about ksw and khn,we don't know... no denials and no confirmation.... some will say yes and other will say no... but right now,lets just wait for khn to appear :D

that clip is a photoshoot for wedding advertisement ...hmmm ksw voice ? which one?

anyway here's kang don won and kim ha neul interview :D sooo cute

khn interview

Guest asian_love2788

^ thanx for that interview clip. I love the movie, "too beautiful to lie" they're both so great together but not as great as her and KSW. i think i was talking about this clip, who's voice was on it talking about them i think.

Oh that was for an ad. for the wedding dress! She looks pretty, he's a little young looking though. haha.

So no one knows her where abouts, maybe she's in germany w/ sang woo now. haha. just dreaming...

Guest atreyu112

A snapshot from Almost Love...

vlcsnap-182669.jpg

Seipher.. thanks sooo much for the link!.. thinking of buying it.. and that one is a gorgeous photo of KHN.. she looks soo pure and innocent and her face is flawless!!!

Guest atreyu112

asian_love.. i also like all the clips of KHN n GoSoo.. from the clips, it seems that GoSoo was quite smitten with KHN.. he even blushed a lot.. i bet he adore KHN.. or perhaps, KHN is one of his favourite actress..

Guest atreyu112

from kimhaneul.net

anyone care to translate?

【2006-06-10】夏日“韩流”滚滚来

2006山东(国际)文化产业博览会·“山东·韩国电影周”活动终于揭开神秘面纱,韩国代表团一行6月9日下午抵达济南。

韩国导演明星助阵电影周

韩国代表团一行由韩国电影振兴委员会局长金慧俊带领,曾凭借《欢迎你来东莫村》获得2005年韩国第26届青龙奖最卖座电影等三项大奖的韩国著名导演朴光铉也随团来济,此外韩国实力派女影星郑尧淑、李智恩等也前来助阵。

本次活动作为2006山东(国际)文化产业博览会的内容之一,受到社会各界的广泛关注。山东新世纪影城、大观影院、中国电影院、鲁艺剧院、历山剧院、山东剧院等济南六大影院将轮番放映《欢迎你来东莫村》《逃学威龙》《马拉松》《我脑海中的橡皮擦》《大胆家族》《天军》等韩国优秀电影。

“山东·韩国电影周”由国家广电总局电影局、韩国电影振兴委员会、山东省广播电视局、山东省文化厅主办,齐鲁晚报、山东电影电视剧制作中心、山东有线电视中心承办,整个活动将从6月9日持续到6月20日。6月10日下午3点,朴光铉导演将携两位韩国影星在新世纪影城和济南影迷面对面地交流。6月11日上午9时,韩国电影周首映式将在山东大厦举行,届时韩国代表团的艺术家将携开幕影片《我脑海中的橡皮擦》与观众见面。

韩国电影绽放别样芬芳

近年来,韩国影片的率真、轻松、麻辣,给中国的电影市场吹进了一股清新的风。电影周上8部精彩韩片轮番放映,无疑能让喜欢韩片的山东影迷看个够。

由李载汉导演的《我脑海中的橡皮擦》,是被业内人士称为继《情书》和《约定》之后的第三部重磅催泪弹式的“正统文艺片”。韩国文艺片的重中之重是男女主演,而郑宇成和孙艺珍这对俊男美女的组合无疑已经使电影成功了一半。《马拉松》被称为韩国版的《阿甘正传》,该片以自闭症患者为主人公,讲述了一个自我实现和沟通的故事。《欢迎你来东莫村》由姜惠贞及申河均主演,讲述朝鲜战争时,一名韩国士兵、一名朝鲜士兵及一名美军士兵相遇,和向来与世无争的村民相处所发生的感人故事。本片是韩国2005年度票房冠军影片。

韩片并非都是让人鼻涕一把泪一把,想看轻松的,电影周上也有。《天军》融合了许多商业电影的娱乐元素,包括科幻片的时空穿梭、动作片的打斗枪战、战争片的沙场对垒、喜剧片的幽默搞笑等等。韩国版的《逃学威龙》与周星驰主演的《逃学威龙》有异曲同工之妙。《大胆家族》也是一部让人捧腹的“闹剧”。

展映影片《灵》是金荷娜的首部恐怖片,她在片中一改以往喜剧和爱情片的形象,吓你没商量。

来源:齐鲁晚报

记者:郝东智

from kimhaneul.net

LGCurair_04_event1.jpg

from kimhaneul.net

a5b31299.jpg

233c0fa6.jpg

Archived