Kim Ha Neul 김하늘

wangzifan

Guest rimna79

got pics after my tutor friend movie,i'll upload later.. no wonder .. they got rumored,they look friendly with each other,later :D

• Replies 18.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest atreyu112

ok here's what i found,

enjoy

kimkwon.gif

no wonder there's gossip abt them.. see how comfortable she is with ksw

Guest atreyu112

^ I can see the way KSW looks at her adoringly too.

i agree with u sweet.. who ever look at that pic would think that they are couple.. i think the photographer was purposely snap at that moment.. but it was a good pic.. i likeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Guest rimna79

Rim!! where did u get that?? i never seen that photo before.. errrrmmmm <_<

hey its original leh ... but i got the small picy only,i want larger one :tears:

Guest atreyu112

Fuuhh.. this thread is sooo quiet.. ermm.. i wonder why there's no news on Haneul recent drama project.. are they start filming already?

Guest rimna79

Fuuhh.. this thread is sooo quiet.. ermm.. i wonder why there's no news on Haneul recent drama project.. are they start filming already?

sis,no news,no drama... start,nada... anyway i found this gif picy,now i know it's an award... :D, and i am right!she's the one who sat beside him.

63.gif

Guest rimna79

i dont know ziyan,it's not that grand award... but my friend told me it was her 2nd or 3rd last award...before she took a year break..

hmm.. good siggy?which one?

7b4e79-22987-d.jpg86c7d9-24996-d.jpg9ae2eb-56548-d.jpg682310-23795-d.jpg

Guest rimna79

I got it from youtube.. on the marriage rumours and also the las vegas pic..

My Webpage

oooooooo ty kak soooo much,at last i found almost love other clip interview heheheh

I LOVE THIS CLIP

i can see her trying to get the air cond... lol

Guest atreyu112

oooooooo ty kak soooo much,at last i found almost love other clip interview heheheh

I LOVE THIS CLIP

i can see her trying to get the air cond... lol

laa.. aina , u are trying to find almost clip? just go to youtube, type youth comic or khn.. will get loads of it..

anyway, what do u mean by her trying to get the air cond ?? dun understand

Guest rimna79

laa.. aina , u are trying to find almost clip? just go to youtube, type youth comic or khn.. will get loads of it..

anyway, what do u mean by her trying to get the air cond ?? dun understand

she bend her head to the left a bit to feel the air cond leh,not his air cond :/

Guest atreyu112

she bend her head to the left a bit to feel the air cond leh,not his air cond :/

really?? or perhaps she just trying to bend towards left side coz KSW was kept on lean on her.. hehehehehe.. do u notice or not there are sooo many cuts in YC by just looking at those clips? in fact, there's holding hands part when they were going for the movie date.. <_<

Guest rimna79

really?? or perhaps she just trying to bend towards left side coz KSW was kept on lean on her.. hehehehehe.. do u notice or not there are sooo many cuts in YC by just looking at those clips? in fact, there's holding hands part when they were going for the movie date.. <_<

hmmm .. i realise that too hehehe ... yah lor... they cut that too :/

hmmm.. i can't find any of her news lately :/ boring

ShE iS sO prEtty...:). ThE FirST MoviE thAT I eVer sAw WiTh hEr in iT wAs wAy bAck thEn "rOmAnCe". It wAs sO gOod tHAt I wEnT tO bUy thE mOvie AnD thiS mOviE is sO wOrTh mY mOneY. LAtEr mOvieS thAT I sAw WiTh hEr in iT weRe IcE rAin, DittO, AnD mY tuTor FriEnD. She's ALwAys plAyinG the pArT of An AirheAd oR a GirL ThAT is nOt vEry smArT WhEn iT comEs tO GuYs. I hAve 3 oUt oF 4 oF ThEse mOvies ThAT I nAmEd. I knOw sHE's bEen in mOre mOviEs bUt I hAvEn't pAstEd bY oNe WiTh hEr in iT yEt. WhEn I dO I'll dEfiNiTeLy wAtCh iT. She iS AlsO A vErY gOod AcTrEss AnD cAN crY riGht oN thE sPoT ANd I LikE hEr for iT. She's AwesoMe... :)

Guest atreyu112

ShE iS sO prEtty...:). ThE FirST MoviE thAT I eVer sAw WiTh hEr in iT wAs wAy bAck thEn "rOmAnCe". It wAs sO gOod tHAt I wEnT tO bUy thE mOvie AnD thiS mOviE is sO wOrTh mY mOneY. LAtEr mOvieS thAT I sAw WiTh hEr in iT weRe IcE rAin, DittO, AnD mY tuTor FriEnD. She's ALwAys plAyinG the pArT of An AirheAd oR a GirL ThAT is nOt vEry smArT WhEn iT comEs tO GuYs. I hAve 3 oUt oF 4 oF ThEse mOvies ThAT I nAmEd. I knOw sHE's bEen in mOre mOviEs bUt I hAvEn't pAstEd bY oNe WiTh hEr in iT yEt. WhEn I dO I'll dEfiNiTeLy wAtCh iT. She iS AlsO A vErY gOod AcTrEss AnD cAN crY riGht oN thE sPoT ANd I LikE hEr for iT. She's AwesoMe... :)

smileyphreak.. u should try to watch her in Too beautiful life with Kang Dong Won and Almost Love with Kwon Sang Woo (again..) - the guy that u love.. she is sooo cute in both drama..i never get to watch Ice rain.. trying to get hold of that cd but they are not selling anymore here in Malaysia..

Guest rimna79

guys,i've been repeating this full version clip of ysmmn from pandora box,i think i've seen this almost 30 times,still,you guys can't get through this link?hmmm.. oh well the conclusion is I'M LUCKY :D

here's the link again,it does'nt have sub..

ysmmn full version

no news about her yet ...

look at this pic lol

khn16.jpg

something stuck over there??

khn15.jpg

Archived