[Taiwanese Drama 2017] Love, Timeless 鐘樓愛人

0ly40

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi! sorry first time posting here. Actually its been years from the last time I wrote something in Soompi since my first account crash during Soompi crash few years back.

Even though this forum not active like some of other Taiwan drama forum... but I come a lot here... thanks to all of you who shared many thing here...

From the preview, I think that ZY has back to 2017... cause he open his eyes in his car, where kai jia left him in the 1st epi.

Just finished episodes 8 raw and I have to say that if I understood correctly (I don't understand a single word of Chinese) rather than being annoyed by Ruby's character.. ill start to hate her! She tried to keep KJ Away from the group because of jealousy .. that's gross and that's beyond petty, this isn't insecurity.. this is arrogance and machiavellian behaviour! What puzzles me the most it that she seemingly did it in the past also (the first time around) being true why? Because of jealousy? If so .. of whom? Probably ZY, being true she suspected both KJ and ZY liked each other, and she liked him... Being true she might of tried to kill herself not because of JR betrayal, but because she regrets her actions, and decisions!

If I'm right in what I understood this might take things in a different route! AND I agree with @dymm_amie by the preview it seems that ZY wakes up in the future! He seems to have travelled back.. And I wonder how if he fell when trying to save Ruby, and  if she did really jump. We haven't seen her Ju!p, or falling! And I keep on remembering., in one of the episodes when ZY was eating ice cream with KJ he wore a t-shirt where we could read in bug letters: Savior ..and I'm curious to know and have been  asking myself .. whom will he save? Lord I need subs!!!!:scream::sweat_smile::heartbreak:

@catocat Sorry, I think I must have thought your username was a nickname of Catherine so I just assumed you were a girl. Thank you for the preview. It looks like Zhao Yu is back in 2017 again during his coma so I think he will witness Ruby's suicide again and then perhaps travel back to 2007 to stop this from happening. But how? Will he try to stop Ruby and Jun Ren to get engaged so she won't get hurt in the future? What I like about this drama is how everything is so unpredictable.

29 minutes ago, Chipibela said:

Just finished episodes 8 raw and I have to say that if I understood correctly (I don't understand a single word of Chinese) rather than being annoyed by Ruby's character.. ill start to hate her! She tried to keep KJ Away from the group because of jealousy .. that's gross and that's beyond petty, this isn't insecurity.. this is arrogance and machiavellian behaviour! What puzzles me the most it that she seemingly did it in the past also (the first time around) being true why? Because of jealousy? If so .. of whom? Probably ZY, being true she suspected both KJ and ZY liked each other, and she liked him... Being true she might of tried to kill herself not because of JR betrayal, but because she regrets her actions, and decisions!

If I'm right in what I understood this might take things in a different route! AND I agree with @dymm_amie by the preview it seems that ZY wakes up in the future! He seems to have travelled back.. And I wonder how if he fell when trying to save Ruby, and  if she did really jump. We haven't seen her Ju!p, or falling! And I keep on remembering., in one of the episodes when ZY was eating ice cream with KJ he wore a t-shirt where we could read in bug letters: Savior ..and I'm curious to know and have been  asking myself .. whom will he save? Lord I need subs!!!!:scream::sweat_smile::heartbreak:

I got confused too about Ka Jia being "bullied" by Ruby last time too (the old 2007). I thought the old Ruby didn't like Zhao Yu since they never got the chance to know each other due to Jun Ren winning the basketball game? So why would she be jealous of Ka Jia back then? I hope they will explain that later.

I don't think Ruby is as bad as what people think. She did give Ka Jia a chance by asking her if she had something that she is keeping for herself but Ka Jia chose to not tell her about her real feelings for Zhao Yu so Ruby felt betrayed and lied to and saw her as a threat. As for the incident with Ka Jia's dad being a criminal, Ka Jia and from the point of view of the audience (us) we just naturally thought it was Ruby's doing but the real culprit was one of her classmates who accidently overheard Zhi Ni and Ruby's conversation. With that said, I agree with you that what she did to Ka Jia wasn't right. Glad Ka Jia and Ruby made up. I think that scene was well done by both Summer and Weiting. 

Zhao Yu is really oblivious to his own feelings. He is not only hurting Ka Jia by his actions but also Ruby. If he doesn't like her then just say so. When she is making the moves like leaning on his shoulders and saying something like "future girlfriend, are you referring to me?" then he should just tell her that he doesn't feel the same way as she does. Instead of saying ambitious things as she will perhaps get 1000 points or 10000 points from him as a girlfriend. Or does he like Ruby?

New Preview - Zhao Yu is pretty angry right now. And trying to stop the Kia Jia + Jun Ren Sex Scene.

So we have 1 preview from Kia Jia and 2nd from Zhao Yu and one is regular preview. Again Ru Bi and Jun Ren act like side characters who create conflict and drama for main characters. Seriously, Writer need to give better position to both.

Here we have another fellow Viewer @dymm_amie You went out of your way and commented here shows how much you are interested in this show and want to be part of this small group discussion.

Note - I will edit this comment after watching the latest episode. Eng translation should be up by now.

Zhao Yu

I have to say I hate c this preview! I woke up early in the morning and I even thought I was confused, still dreaming! I just can't understand what happened to make KJ take this step! 

I'm still waiting for ep 8 subbed and now this!!!! Is she feeling guilty towards Ruby? Does she want to erase ZY once and for all from her head and heart? Does she want to get drunk and let herself loose to find out if she behaves the same as ZY and sleeps with someone she's not in love with?

Sigh she was the most consistent, rational and mature character and now this?

I don't know what to think and I'm dying of curiosity and annoyance! 

ZY is jealous as always! He's fuming with jealousy! He seems enraged! I am too

Preview - So future has changed and they all are back to 2017. Zhi Ni is pregnant and Ru Bi is attempting same act again

@Chipibela @Transition watch the preview as soon as possible.

Ru Bi in hospital so Ru Bi does fall. Kai Jia has become doctor!!? Jun Ren has changed too.

Many Positive changes but the hurt feelings of everyone is still here to cause trouble.

Really unexpected. So they have travelled back to 2017 again and some things have changed such as Zhi Ni and Master Meng being together and Kai Jia being the third-wheel in Ruby and Jun Ren's marriage (?) while the destiny of Ruby is still the same. Ruby will still commit suicide and eventually die this time. I think it is because her fate  is connected with Zhao Yu, Kai Jia and Jun Ren. Since neither Jun Ren nor Ruby love each other the destiny will be the same if no one or nothing stops them from getting married and the keyperson is Zhao Yu and Kai Jia. 

I think they will all travel back to 2007 once again and then they will now really try with all their might to stop this from happening. I'm looking forward to episode 10. 

3 hours ago, Transition said:

Really unexpected. So they have travelled back to 2017 again and some things have changed such as Zhi Ni and Master Meng being together and Kai Jia being the third-wheel in Ruby and Jun Ren's marriage (?) while the destiny of Ruby is still the same. Ruby will still commit suicide and eventually die this time. I think it is because her fate  is connected with Zhao Yu, Kai Jia and Jun Ren. Since neither Jun Ren nor Ruby love each other the destiny will be the same if no one or nothing stops them from getting married and the keyperson is Zhao Yu and Kai Jia. 

I think they will all travel back to 2007 once again and then they will now really try with all their might to stop this from happening. I'm looking forward to episode 10. 

I think is more than that. And I think the key point is the fact that Ruby does not know that Zhao Yu needs to marry her just because of her fortune. Maybe, if she does knew it before, something could really changes. Because I think they can be together at the end of the day, but they had too many misunderstand in the past that ended up with them broken apart.

Ps: Someone has the lyrics of the ost????
Ps2: Hey someone knows where can i watch "I love you so much" the other drama of Nick Chou?

@Ana Paula Cionci Ruby does know that Jun Ren has some motive by agreeing to marry her. She asked her father about that in episode 9 and he answered that he knew but he saw nothing wrong with it because he would benefit from their marriage too since he would get their connection with other wealthy people. 

I think Ruby is already doing what she can to change things. For example by taking a lot of intiative to approach Zhao Yu and try to be together with him, by insisting in not giving up on music etc. But one person can only do this much. As she said to the unconcious Zhao Yu she hopes someone would be able to save her from this. If this person (Zhao Yu) doesn't do that then it will all end up being the same as the old 2017. What Ruby said about wanting to leave her song behind to make people remember her and what she wanted to say to her younger self makes me think that she also timetravelled. I do think the 4 main leads timetravelled but kept it a secret because they didn't know that the others had experienced the same thing. 

Here's the lyrics of the OST

Spoiler

不放 - 周湯豪

牽起了妳的手去哪都帶你走
像正常的溫柔
給太多都不夠
世界太多危險
不確定的明天
想記住你側臉
就這樣成永遠

我會在某處等侍
每一個未來都為你存在
Yeah~ Oh ya

嘿!不放棄的愛
靠近了就不放開
不放下妳一個人走
不放心妳獨自承受

嘿!不放棄的愛
靠近了就不放開
不放下妳一個人走
愛著妳我絕不放手

囚鸟 - 陳明憙

在沉寂的海
養條魚 替我徘徊
用心的船 渡一場夢
越逆風 越洶湧

風波與暗湧
正好交鋒
囚鳥太順從
如何活英勇

我暖色的瞳孔
激動 全被掏空
如何再看重
舊年用熱血 點亮燈籠

走吧 久仰的遠方啊
讓我飛 讓我累
直到無路可退
可否突出重圍
而眼淚 你還有太多慶賀沒有給
別再浪費 宿醉
再讚美都不會
比夢想點綴你矜貴

遠道來的風
被城市 格外讚頌
若我願意離開平庸

會不會 有不同
若夢想還有行蹤
還是值得用功

年輕的面容
途中受誰感動
替旁人淚湧
我不甘只當 純粹觀眾
走吧 久仰的遠方啊
讓我飛 讓我累
直到無路可退
可否突出重圍
而眼淚 你還有太多慶賀沒有給
別再浪費 宿醉
再讚美都不會
比夢想點綴你矜貴

走吧 久仰的遠方啊
讓我傷 讓我悲
讓我無怨無悔
終於突出重圍
而眼淚 你還有太多慶賀沒有給
別再浪費 香水
再讚美都不會
比夢想點綴你矜貴

情人 - 潘嘉麗 

我依然是你的情人
我依然愛你最深
我認真 我承認
一個人的我不可能 不可能更快樂

你還在我的眼中
擁抱著 你怎麼會寂寞
面對我愛你的小動作
除了熟悉缺點什麼

I'm still loving you
讓擁抱取代了問號 讓心跳身不由己爆
I'm still loving you
燃起那些記憶中的美好

我依然是你的情人
我依然愛你最深
你的唇 你的吻
像掛在夜空的星辰

我依然是你的情人
我依然愛你最深
我認真 我承認
一個人的我不可能 不可能更快樂

我好想每天每夜 Hold You Tight
每時每刻每分秒的 every night

我好想每天每夜 Hold You Tight
每時每刻每分秒的 every night

你還在我的眼中
擁抱著 你怎麼會寂寞
面對我愛你的小動作
除了熟悉缺點什麼

I'm still loving you
讓擁抱取代了問號 讓心跳身不由己爆
I'm still loving you
燃起那些記憶中的美好

我依然是你的情人
我依然愛你最深
你的唇 你的吻
像掛在夜空的星辰

我依然是你的情人
我依然愛你最深
我認真 我承認
一個人的我不可能 不可能更快樂

我好想每天每夜 Hold You Tight
每時每刻每分秒的 every night

我好想每天每夜 Hold You Tight
每時每刻每分秒的 every night

我依然是你的情人
我依然愛你最深
你的唇 你的吻
像掛在夜空的星辰

我依然是你的情人
我依然愛你最深
我認真 我承認
一個人的我不可能 不可能更快樂

1064˚C - 陳明憙

為什麼 關上燈 我們才能接吻
你心裡的傷痕太深
忘掉愛過錯的人
來感受我的體溫

不要害怕 聽我說的話
用你心跳來回答

不要害怕 世界就算沒童話
玫瑰會用它 最美的年華
讓你的傷疤在擁抱中熔化
迷路的王子回家吧
不再掙紮 被過去懲罰

兩個孤獨的靈魂
慢慢融為一個人
不要害怕 聽我說的話
用你心跳來回答
不要害怕 世界就算沒童話
玫瑰會用它 最美的年華
讓你的傷疤在擁抱中溶化
迷路的王子回家吧
不再掙紮 被過去懲罰

在你脆弱的嘴唇 印上愛的指紋
你會在幸福中重生

不要害怕 世界就算沒童話
玫瑰會用它 最美的年華
愛你的傷疤如哀豔的落霞
迷路的王子回家吧
不再掙紮 被過去懲罰
不要害怕 燃燒火花 愛會昇華

還能擁抱 - 潘嘉麗 

終於懂得愛情 需要太多巧合
因為了解 所以分開
是大多數 愛的結果
茫茫人海
是否遇見就能夠緊握
很多時候一個錯過走成寂寞

還能夠擁抱
雖然不能陪你走這一段美好
回憶像水草纏繞 
那些依靠 一直在一旁炫耀
我的堅強還剩下多少

I Say Baby - 周湯要豪 

不想出去待在家 今晚外面的雨下得特別大
開始想念你長髮 我開始和過去的回憶對話

一個人安靜的think 只聽到寂寞的雨
今晚這樣下去 DJ play my music

I say baby 何時才能夠再見到你
I say baby 因為你我寫了這首曲
I say baby 今晚我們相約在東區

I say baby 當我的S.N.G baby

Ain't nobody do me like you

DJ let the music play 對你如此的想念
可不可以牽著手 讓我帶你去海邊
I don't know what to do if I didn't have you
I don't know what to do so lost without you

一個人安靜的think 滿腦子都想著你
今晚這樣下去 DJ play my music

I say baby 何時才能夠再見到你
I say baby 因為你我寫了這首曲
I say baby 今晚我們相約在東區

I say baby 當我的S.N.G baby

時間過了多久 我還在想著這段
放不掉的感覺 思念繞著我在打轉
Would you be my B.A.B.Y
還是你只想要have fun
這段不斷rewind 過去不斷remind
就算你不再reply I still live in good life
但如果你願意 will be better no lie
So do you wanna fly with me or do you wanna go
They call me nickthereal what else you wanna know

You can watch Nick Chou's earlier dramas at sugoidrama. 

@Transition I don't think Kia Jia is a 3rd wheel. Kia Jia becomes one true friend of Jun Ren and as per previews Jun Ren Ru Bi are business marriage partners. I Think there was a big indication that all 4 main characters time traveled but so far writer hasn't confirmed much. IT all started with Ru Bi's decision and it comes down because of it again. Isn't Ru Bi in hospital this time? So She is alive.

Jun Ren might be romantically interested in Kia Jia as much as Ru Bi is in present 2008 and that continued as we have jumped back to 2017 but does that make Kia Jia the 3rd wheel? I don't think so.

Zhao Yu is going through quite a lot of physical and emotional suffering. LOOK at new preview

Writer has completely shifted gear and now moving fast forward with emotional drama. Heavy episodes ahead.

Just finished the episode on maplestage! I really need subs! 
However I have no doubt whatsoever that ZY finally acknowledged that he loves KJ deeply! However it seems that they be been separated! He seems to be looking for her in 2017 and he also seems to be wanting to get back to 2007 to look for her and change things!

Am I wrong or KJ isn't there this time at the gathering when they find that Ruby wants to commit suicide? 
I might change my mind after swing the episode subbed but I've been saying all along this isn't a drama that focuses on changing the outcome! They 've time travelled to know themselves, to know and understand ... to face their desires!
Its what I've been sensing.. none of the 4 characters, well except KJ seems to know what they really want, neither of them ever tried to get what they want, probably because they didn't know, or probably because they opted for taking the comfortable route!
I don't know how to explain it correctly, English is not my maternal language! But to me this time travel will allow them to find out their hidden desires, to acknowledge them, take note of them! Of course this might change the outcome of their lives, but if you think carefully ZYwas caught in his desire for Ruby, and when given a chance he didn't had the desire to change things with her! Why? Because he found out what he really wanted and desired!
Lord the next episode will be painful, the 9th already was but the tenth will be heartbreaking! At least it seems so by the previews!

And I really have to say that this drama is becoming one of my top fivefavourites!  So many twists, we're almost reaching the end and we're always being surprised! 

Its awful but good st the same time! Very few dramas allow me to feel this way

Hey guys, it seems no one likes ruby, i like this character so much. she has lived a sad, desolate life. She cant do what she want, she gived up chasing ZY because of her unwanted marriage, she regrets the things she couldn't do in her life, and decides to commit suicide. ZY really most stupid guy ever, he made both RB and KJ disappointed. I don't know what role he is in this drama, 10 years life for nothing with him - like a joke.

7 hours ago, catocat said:

@Transition I don't think Kia Jia is a 3rd wheel. Kia Jia becomes one true friend of Jun Ren and as per previews Jun Ren Ru Bi are business marriage partners. I Think there was a big indication that all 4 main characters time traveled but so far writer hasn't confirmed much. IT all started with Ru Bi's decision and it comes down because of it again. Isn't Ru Bi in hospital this time? So She is alive.

Jun Ren might be romantically interested in Kia Jia as much as Ru Bi is in present 2008 and that continued as we have jumped back to 2017 but does that make Kia Jia the 3rd wheel? I don't think so.

Zhao Yu is going through quite a lot of physical and emotional suffering. LOOK at new preview

Writer has completely shifted gear and now moving fast forward with emotional drama. Heavy episodes ahead.

The hospital bed looked empty and by how angry Zhao Yu seemed I assumed Ruby was dead. I may be wrong though. The preview made it seem like Zhao Yu think Kai Jia is the third wheel but after seeing the latest preview it seems more like he encounters her again after several years and that's why he asked "Is it you Kai Jia?" 

1 hour ago, Mạnh Hoàng said:

Hey guys, it seems no one likes ruby, i like this character so much. she has lived a sad, desolate life. She cant do what she want, she gived up chasing ZY because of her unwanted marriage, she regrets the things she couldn't do in her life, and decides to commit suicide. ZY really most stupid guy ever, he made both RB and KJ disappointed. I don't know what role he is in this drama, 10 years life for nothing with him - like a joke.

I agree with you. Zhao Yu is just as bad as Jun Ren, if not worse. If he isn't sure about his feelings for Kai Jia then don't interfere with her relationship with other guys and if he isn't interested in Ruby then don't lead her on and just say things out straight. 

I think one of the reasons to why Ruby commits suicide again is because of him.

I think Ruby is a pitiful character too and I like her despite her flaws. I think the fact that Huang Wei Ting plays her gives her some extra points too. She is such a sweet and nice girl in real-life from what I have seen and read about her. 

6 hours ago, Chipibela said:

Just finished the episode on maplestage! I really need subs! 
However I have no doubt whatsoever that ZY finally acknowledged that he loves KJ deeply! However it seems that they be been separated! He seems to be looking for her in 2017 and he also seems to be wanting to get back to 2007 to look for her and change things!

Am I wrong or KJ isn't there this time at the gathering when they find that Ruby wants to commit suicide? 
I might change my mind after swing the episode subbed but I've been saying all along this isn't a drama that focuses on changing the outcome! They 've time travelled to know themselves, to know and understand ... to face their desires!
Its what I've been sensing.. none of the 4 characters, well except KJ seems to know what they really want, neither of them ever tried to get what they want, probably because they didn't know, or probably because they opted for taking the comfortable route!
I don't know how to explain it correctly, English is not my maternal language! But to me this time travel will allow them to find out their hidden desires, to acknowledge them, take note of them! Of course this might change the outcome of their lives, but if you think carefully ZYwas caught in his desire for Ruby, and when given a chance he didn't had the desire to change things with her! Why? Because he found out what he really wanted and desired!
Lord the next episode will be painful, the 9th already was but the tenth will be heartbreaking! At least it seems so by the previews!

And I really have to say that this drama is becoming one of my top fivefavourites!  So many twists, we're almost reaching the end and we're always being surprised! 

Its awful but good st the same time! Very few dramas allow me to feel this way

I think everyone except Zhao Yu are trying to make some changes. Kai Jia is trying to live her own life instead of circling around Zhao Yu, Ruby doesn't want to give up on her music nor just be together with someone who her parents like therefore she is taking a lot of intiative to get closer to Zhao Yu and Jun Ren is buying stocks so he could earn money by himself instead of relying on Ruby's family. As for Zhao Yu, the only thing that came across my mind was just the result of the basketball game and till now he probably doesn't even know why he wanted to change that. 

Did you catch in episode 9 in the scene where Ruby was looking at a picture of Zhao Yu on her computer that she looked puzzled and hesitated with what she was doing?

@Transitionyes I do recall that scene it was a picture not only of ZY if I'm not mistaken! She seemed puzzled and also seemed to have remembered something however that call made her forget everything! I'm also quite certain that Zzy lost contact with KJ and for a Lon period of time! He seems to be actively searching for her and by the preview she doesn't seem to be there when Ruby.attempts suicide and we see both JR and ZYnrunning towards Ruby! And that red picture that ZY are trying to understand is mentioned once again! It's as if they ate saying that we need to look to the bigger picture to open our minds and their minds also

Just finished the subbed episode!

And lord this was an heartbreaking one and by the preview the next one will be even more painful! I really can't understand ZY! How the he'll doesn't he realise his deep feelings! They are clear as water!

By the looks of it, that first time travelling changed an outcome! Kia Jia and ZY are apart! And MR and ZN are a couple! SM lol! 

However I have no doubt that KJ still loves him! Their time travelling didn't change that and apparently it didn't change Ruby's suicide attempt.. so I guess she and JR  married all the same! And even though he tried to change .. the outcome was the same! I'm still a defender of ZY and KJ LOVE however I have to say that at this point I'm seriously doubting that ill be able to witness such an ending!

However I still believe they've time travelled to know what they really need and want! They've time travelled to face themselves and their desires, some might not know the real ones! And those dreams ZY is having, him dreaming, him looking for KJ, calling for her, searching for her... its as if he's drowning himself in sorrow!

And the lyrics of the song sang by Ruby demonstrate all that! Sorrow for not being aware, sorry for losing because one didn't fully understand their feelings or didn't want to face them! That's why they get emotional!

I'm so addicted with the story .. with the characters.. with the ost.. 
The cinematography is amazing! The acting pierces right through me and those metaphors? Two hearts hidden in the picture.. two love birds... LOVE IT! 

On 11/06/2017 at 3:24 AM, Transition said:

@Ana Paula Cionci Ruby does know that Jun Ren has some motive by agreeing to marry her. She asked her father about that in episode 9 and he answered that he knew but he saw nothing wrong with it because he would benefit from their marriage too since he would get their connection with other wealthy people. 

I think Ruby is already doing what she can to change things. For example by taking a lot of intiative to approach Zhao Yu and try to be together with him, by insisting in not giving up on music etc. But one person can only do this much. As she said to the unconcious Zhao Yu she hopes someone would be able to save her from this. If this person (Zhao Yu) doesn't do that then it will all end up being the same as the old 2017. What Ruby said about wanting to leave her song behind to make people remember her and what she wanted to say to her younger self makes me think that she also timetravelled. I do think the 4 main leads timetravelled but kept it a secret because they didn't know that the others had experienced the same thing. 

Here's the lyrics of the OST

Reveal hidden contents

不放 - 周湯豪

牽起了妳的手去哪都帶你走
像正常的溫柔
給太多都不夠
世界太多危險
不確定的明天
想記住你側臉
就這樣成永遠

我會在某處等侍
每一個未來都為你存在
Yeah~ Oh ya

嘿!不放棄的愛
靠近了就不放開
不放下妳一個人走
不放心妳獨自承受

嘿!不放棄的愛
靠近了就不放開
不放下妳一個人走
愛著妳我絕不放手

囚鸟 - 陳明憙

在沉寂的海
養條魚 替我徘徊
用心的船 渡一場夢
越逆風 越洶湧

風波與暗湧
正好交鋒
囚鳥太順從
如何活英勇

我暖色的瞳孔
激動 全被掏空
如何再看重
舊年用熱血 點亮燈籠

走吧 久仰的遠方啊
讓我飛 讓我累
直到無路可退
可否突出重圍
而眼淚 你還有太多慶賀沒有給
別再浪費 宿醉
再讚美都不會
比夢想點綴你矜貴

遠道來的風
被城市 格外讚頌
若我願意離開平庸

會不會 有不同
若夢想還有行蹤
還是值得用功

年輕的面容
途中受誰感動
替旁人淚湧
我不甘只當 純粹觀眾
走吧 久仰的遠方啊
讓我飛 讓我累
直到無路可退
可否突出重圍
而眼淚 你還有太多慶賀沒有給
別再浪費 宿醉
再讚美都不會
比夢想點綴你矜貴

走吧 久仰的遠方啊
讓我傷 讓我悲
讓我無怨無悔
終於突出重圍
而眼淚 你還有太多慶賀沒有給
別再浪費 香水
再讚美都不會
比夢想點綴你矜貴

情人 - 潘嘉麗 

我依然是你的情人
我依然愛你最深
我認真 我承認
一個人的我不可能 不可能更快樂

你還在我的眼中
擁抱著 你怎麼會寂寞
面對我愛你的小動作
除了熟悉缺點什麼

I'm still loving you
讓擁抱取代了問號 讓心跳身不由己爆
I'm still loving you
燃起那些記憶中的美好

我依然是你的情人
我依然愛你最深
你的唇 你的吻
像掛在夜空的星辰

我依然是你的情人
我依然愛你最深
我認真 我承認
一個人的我不可能 不可能更快樂

我好想每天每夜 Hold You Tight
每時每刻每分秒的 every night

我好想每天每夜 Hold You Tight
每時每刻每分秒的 every night

你還在我的眼中
擁抱著 你怎麼會寂寞
面對我愛你的小動作
除了熟悉缺點什麼

I'm still loving you
讓擁抱取代了問號 讓心跳身不由己爆
I'm still loving you
燃起那些記憶中的美好

我依然是你的情人
我依然愛你最深
你的唇 你的吻
像掛在夜空的星辰

我依然是你的情人
我依然愛你最深
我認真 我承認
一個人的我不可能 不可能更快樂

我好想每天每夜 Hold You Tight
每時每刻每分秒的 every night

我好想每天每夜 Hold You Tight
每時每刻每分秒的 every night

我依然是你的情人
我依然愛你最深
你的唇 你的吻
像掛在夜空的星辰

我依然是你的情人
我依然愛你最深
我認真 我承認
一個人的我不可能 不可能更快樂

1064˚C - 陳明憙

為什麼 關上燈 我們才能接吻
你心裡的傷痕太深
忘掉愛過錯的人
來感受我的體溫

不要害怕 聽我說的話
用你心跳來回答

不要害怕 世界就算沒童話
玫瑰會用它 最美的年華
讓你的傷疤在擁抱中熔化
迷路的王子回家吧
不再掙紮 被過去懲罰

兩個孤獨的靈魂
慢慢融為一個人
不要害怕 聽我說的話
用你心跳來回答
不要害怕 世界就算沒童話
玫瑰會用它 最美的年華
讓你的傷疤在擁抱中溶化
迷路的王子回家吧
不再掙紮 被過去懲罰

在你脆弱的嘴唇 印上愛的指紋
你會在幸福中重生

不要害怕 世界就算沒童話
玫瑰會用它 最美的年華
愛你的傷疤如哀豔的落霞
迷路的王子回家吧
不再掙紮 被過去懲罰
不要害怕 燃燒火花 愛會昇華

還能擁抱 - 潘嘉麗 

終於懂得愛情 需要太多巧合
因為了解 所以分開
是大多數 愛的結果
茫茫人海
是否遇見就能夠緊握
很多時候一個錯過走成寂寞

還能夠擁抱
雖然不能陪你走這一段美好
回憶像水草纏繞 
那些依靠 一直在一旁炫耀
我的堅強還剩下多少

I Say Baby - 周湯要豪 

不想出去待在家 今晚外面的雨下得特別大
開始想念你長髮 我開始和過去的回憶對話

一個人安靜的think 只聽到寂寞的雨
今晚這樣下去 DJ play my music

I say baby 何時才能夠再見到你
I say baby 因為你我寫了這首曲
I say baby 今晚我們相約在東區

I say baby 當我的S.N.G baby

DJ let the music play 對你如此的想念
可不可以牽著手 讓我帶你去海邊
I don't know what to do if I didn't have you
I don't know what to do so lost without you

一個人安靜的think 滿腦子都想著你
今晚這樣下去 DJ play my music

I say baby 何時才能夠再見到你
I say baby 因為你我寫了這首曲
I say baby 今晚我們相約在東區

I say baby 當我的S.N.G baby

時間過了多久 我還在想著這段
放不掉的感覺 思念繞著我在打轉
Would you be my B.A.B.Y
還是你只想要have fun
這段不斷rewind 過去不斷remind
就算你不再reply I still live in good life
但如果你願意 will be better no lie
So do you wanna fly with me or do you wanna go
They call me nickthereal what else you wanna know

You can watch Nick Chou's earlier dramas at sugoidrama. 

Yeah, he answered that, but we never saw Ruby and Jun Ren talking about that, there is no conversation at all. And when we had this, they do not talk of others reasons besides love!

Ps: I meant english translation (to OST and Nick Shou's dramas

Ok guys I'm here and i thinbk my long comment didn't convey what i wished to reach out to you guys.

1st of all - EPISODE 10 is the best Episode of the show. No nonsense episode. Better characters involvement. better emotional impact. Better characters interaction.This episode was the one that hit right on target. This Episode actually is the show itself.

Painting - I thought that painting was to pass the time but now that painting has become important. The painting is just a painting but the concept of finding what that painting actually shows is pretty good. Parents look insignificant but Zhao Yu's parents come up with pretty good conversation. They have lived the life of Friends to Lovers.

Now coming back to previous comment - I talked about Sci-fi and Scientific approach of Time Travel and i have time and again talked about Scripwriter - I think TIME Travel is just a BIG PLOT TOOL. But from Episode 09 Scriptwriter has taken a serious turn and trying to portray time travel more than that. @Ana Paula Cionci Logically your theory doesn't go far but here we aren't for logic. That's why i didn't objected over your given 2 theories. I actually accepted them.

I'm not sure what Scriptwriter wants from Time Travel because if we see the previews then 1st time travel had significant effect on the life on the whole group of 6 social friends. It completely changed relationship dynamics. The scriptwriter has given WHat..If   a whole new idea and here i find time travel loosely applied. Scriptwriter is moving with the basic idea of change Past > Change Future.

@Mạnh Hoàng We have new member here. Welcome. I have never disliked Ru Bi. I actually felt pity for both girls and i actively criticised both of the guys for their actions. Ru Bi as episodes clarify - seeks love and felt that Zhao Yu an truly love her and won't pass judgements on her and that's what all leads to several years of loneliness and heartache. Ru Bi tries to be positive and Optimistic but it all is too tiring. Ru Bi sees freedom and warmth in Zhao Yu and is falling in love with him but the Usual Zhao Yu is the most indecisive guy.

EPISODE 09 - @Transition @Ana Paula Cionci @Chipibela From 3rd episode viewers started to to think whether everyone had time traveled or not. The Song from Ru Bi gave indication that Jun Ren had also time traveled. Ru Bi writes songs which become a hit in 2017 but no character thinks she may have or not time traveled. Zhao Yu and Kia Jia tried to change their life but we didn't see this from Jun Ren or Ru Bi. I think this episode gives indication that Jun Ren the smart guy had no idea that things can be changed but he did see Zhao Yu pulling some new things. But it never looks like Jun Ren is putting all his efforts to change things. Look at the marriage ans father trouble. So if that's true its possible Ru Bi doesn't much remember about 2017  or If remembers then doesn't actively trying to change things.

As Ru Bi said in episode 01 What If she had spent more time with Zhao Yu, Would things have changed? We are getting an answer of it in next episode.

Ru Bi's roof attempt started all of it - It had ripple effect on the timeline and their life. I, also think that 4 main characters doesn't know what exactly they want. I don't think even Kia Jia has any clue. Kia Jia's life revolves around Zhao Yu and what else. All 4 of the characters are confused and don't put all of their efforts into their feelings. Though both Ru Bi and Jun Ren were successful in their own field.

I agree with Transition that Zhao Yu doesn't try much. At start Zhao Yu was interested and so tried to change the match result and succeeded but after that he actively sabotages all plans of change. And Kia Jia gets involved in all this mess.

As said above - 1 more Time Travel is quiet possible and the way Zhao Yu is in pain and suffering we will see some big Changes in next few episodes.

As Chipibela Said - This Drama is quite intensive. And what is predictable comes up with something refreshing and makes it much more appealing.

@catocatyouyou'reyou're amazing! Thanks for putting in words some of my thoughts! 

However I have to add something JR did try to change the outcome... it was clear at episode 9 when ZYwas scrutinizing his backpack! He found out that he was trying to sell some real estates! It became clear to us not then but when ZY was in that meeting and that girl asked the meaning of that financial term I don't recall! After that I united the dots and recalled JR and his father conversation about changes in the company! JR was trying to sell the buildings so that he didn't need to marry Ruby! He knows about the Lehman Brothers, and that apparently had an huge blowing his father company! I believe he wanted to take that step to avoid marrying Ruby! Anni reading too much? Probably, but that's what I felt!  

I also have to say that ZY indecisive only towards KJ! He showed interest in Ruby in the first 2017, he won that match because he thought Ruby was who he wants! However after that he didn't show us that kind of interest! Ruby only thought he was interested because KJ told her so! He never sent her signals of some kind of love interest and she knows it! She knows it since the end of episode 8! That's why she refused his call on episode 9, that in reality it wasn't from him, but from his father since he was in a coma! The look on her face at the end of episode 8 when seeing him even drunk, laying in bed actively searching for KJ hand said it all! It was painful to see!

Oh and that conversation between Men and ZY when he's venting his anger for being refused by ZN! All that Mr Meng said us true sometimes you hide your feelings, you deny them for fear of being hurt and rejected or for being afraid of not being good enough!

At this point I'm realizing that KJ is so important to ZY and he's so insecure towards his ability to love, to be unable to not hurt her that he denies.. hides his feelings even from him! Idiotic enough he's doing that right now with his behaviour! Still I can't comprehend why? He has loving fathers and he experienced in first hand through them what true love is! They are a loving couple supportive towards one another! If his parents behaved as JRs or Ruby's I could understand! This way I cant

And yes that painting is important! ZY father saw there two hearts hidden!  That painting show that we have to open our minds, hearts! Have newvperspectivez not let us be by first impressions! I have to say I saw 6 people screaming with their hands in their faces lol!

The birds are important! I still remember the first time Ruby sang in that bar JR had a picture of sort of a bird in a cage in one face and a bird free in the other! That stuck to me, then he found the nest with KJ and afterwards knowing that his father would sell the land to be developed he went for them! He then gave them away and some time later he asked them back! He missed them! They are using such cleaver and surprising moments, things that are seemingly just to fill screen time but they are messages! 

This drama is making me think and rethink even some steps in my life!

I usually can predict the outcome, the ending in dramas! I have to say that we are approaching the ending fast and I just can't!

@Ana Paula Cioncihere's just a sample

Here are the lyrics for I say baby one of the two songs he sings in the drama

不想出去待在家 今晚外面的雨下得特別大 開始想念你長髮 我開始和過去的回憶對話 一個人安靜的think 只聽到寂寞的雨 今晚這樣下去 DJ play my music I say baby 何時才能夠再見到你 I say baby 因為你我寫了這首曲 I say baby 今晚我們相約在東區 I say baby 當我的S.N.G baby Ain't nobody do me like you DJ let the music play 對你如此的想念 可不可以牽著手 讓我帶你去海邊 I don't know what to do if I didn't have you I don't know what to do so lost without you 一個人安靜的think 滿腦子都想著你 更多更詳盡歌詞 在 ※ 魔鏡歌詞網 今晚這樣下去 DJ play my music I say baby 何時才能夠再見到你 I say baby 因為你我寫了這首曲 I say baby 今晚我們相約在東區 I say baby 當我的S.N.G baby Ain't nobody to me like you 時間過了多久 我還在想著這段 放不掉的感覺 思念繞著我在打轉 Would you be my B.A.B.Y 還是你只想要have fun 這段不斷rewind 過去不斷remind 就算你不再reply I still live in good life 但如果你願意 will be better no lie So do you wanna fly with me or do you wanna go They call me nickthereal what else you wanna know

I know the other one he sings in the drama is this one *Can’t Let Go 不放 by Nick Chou 周湯豪 and its my favourite of the two  however I couldn't find the English lyrics!

Archived