Native title: 鐘樓愛人/Zhong Lou Ai Ren;

Genre: Drama, Romance

Episodes: 15

Broadcast period: Apr 15, 2017 to Jul 29, 2017

Airs On: Saturdays, 22:00

Network: TTV

Duration: 1 hr. 30 min.

Plot: 

Time is a love letter, to whom it may concern. There is no "what if" in life. But what if you are younger by 10 years, what would you want to change? One day, Shi Zhao Yu and Kai Jia received an invitation from their university buddy Ruo Bi to come back to their university days' secret base "Clocktower". This "Clocktower" is, in fact, an abandoned school classroom/lab-the secret base where Zhao Yu, Kai Jia, Ruo Bi, Jun Ren, Hai Meng and Zhi Ni used to get together. On that day, by the time everyone arrived, Ruo Bi was standing on the rooftop outside the clock tower. When everyone was nervously shouting outarrow-10x10.png to Ruo Bi, a light suddenly flashed from the clock on the wall...By the time Zhao Yu opens his eyes again, he is back to the year 2007 when he was in year 2 of University that year. After several failed attempts of trying to get back to the year 2017, Zhao Yu decided to re-enjoy youth, rechallenge the basketball match which he had once lost and also try to pursue the dream girl Ruo Bi whom he once missed the chance. But towards Kai Jia, he can't help it and still cares about her; especially so when Kai Jia and Jun Ren are getting closer and closer... Can Zhao Yu use this chance to learn how to face himself honestly and learn how to love? Cherish the precious things in youth? (Source: mydramalist).

Cast:

Chou Nick (as Zhao Yu)

Huang Wei Ting (as Shen Ruo Bi "Ruby")

Meng Summer (as Zhao Kai Jia)

Chang Chieh

Source: Mydramalist

teasers:

news.

16826172_381518068896821_266005550901503

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When I first heard that this drama would be about the male lead Nick Chou timetravelling to fix his regrets and that he and Summer Meng would play childhood friends I immediately thought that the plot sounded similar to the Japanese drama Proposal Daisakusen with Yamapi and Masami Nagasawa but after watching one of the latest trailers it seems like he accidentally time-travelled when he tried to stop one of his friends/his crush/ played by Huang Wei Ting from commiting suicide by jumping of the clocktower? 

I like Nick's music and I really like Huang Wei Ting after having watched V-focus (it is a pity she isn't the female lead here) so I'll be definitely following this drama. 

• 2 weeks later...

Interview with Nick and Summer

37.jpg?w=620

e415vn12h.jpg?w=620

Spoiler

【專訪】周湯豪94 狂!變渣男講屁話 孟耿如認證甩偶包 哭戲讓男神佩服

洪秀瑛/專訪    張祐銘/攝影

周湯豪4年後重回偶像劇市場,與孟耿如主演台視、東森創作的《鐘樓愛人》,他去年因〈帥到分手〉歌紅人紅,成了國民男神,現在走到哪都有粉絲追隨,孟耿如和人氣王合作沒壓力,在片場看到他熟面孔的粉絲也很稀鬆平常,她15日透露有位死忠豪粉每天到她粉絲頁留言,「我真的很喜歡妳,但求求妳叫周湯豪回我訊息」,讓她哭笑不得。

孟耿如首集中和周湯豪有段床戲,片花日前播出後,她主動告知男友黃子佼「有床戲喔」,她說男友看完後沒反應,讓她很納悶,周湯豪擔心的問「佼哥不會不爽吧」,接著脫口說,「像我就會反應『妳為什麼表情看起來那麼舒服,氣死我了』」,他正經說正常人多少會有這種反應,除非不愛那個人,結果聽得孟耿如倒抽一口氣,很想馬上打電話問問男友到底怎麼回事。

提到彼此認識的淵源,幾年前周湯豪曾到《剩女保鑣》劇組探黃鴻升(小鬼)的班,當時孟耿如是女主角,她覺得他「冷漠、很酷」,他對她印象則是「青澀、害羞」,這次首次合作,迄今拍攝一個多月,對彼此都有改觀,周湯豪説,「有些人會有保留、有道牆的感覺,但我們兩個個性都很直接、不會隱藏自己」,兩人因此很快從陌生到熟悉,孟耿如也覺得自己變化大,以前個性害羞、話很少、不太會找人聊天,入行久了,成長也多了。

周湯豪去年發的專輯成績不錯,這次戲劇作品,讓他備感壓力,「雖然戲劇上的經驗我很新,但畢竟大家看的是收視」,他沒適應的問題,但有空仍會向其他演員討教「收視怎樣算好」,「大家都說,現在破1不錯,1.5就算很好,2就是頂天,3就是出去大概就可以橫著走」。雖說有收視壓力,他也努力告訴自己有收視習慣等太多因素,「我們做好演員該做的」。

這幾年他推掉不少戲劇邀約,為何獨鍾這部戲?「老實說是公司安排」,他當時宣傳唱片,突然無縫接軌要拍戲,沒顧慮太多,現在樂觀的認為「突然發生的事有突然發生的驚喜,老天自有安排,這是我一直在學習的」,孟耿如也說得直白,原以為他戲劇經驗少,抓不到演戲的節奏,看完片花後,覺得他演得很自然、不浮誇。

周湯豪在劇中的角色個性設定原本是個屁孩又幼稚,「我幼稚,但沒有很屁孩,拍到現在,可能很放鬆的關係,我這輩子沒講過這麼多屁話,現在講得好自然,在片場也會和導演、一群男生講垃圾話」,孟耿如爆料「他們都說十八禁」。他自認以前走氣質路線,和好友小蝦、阿Ken私下聚會也很正經,「其實他們包袱比我還重,發現有人拍照還會顧著藝人形象」。

周湯豪平時不是健身控,對於偶像劇男主角都要「脫」這件事,觀點是「看劇情需要,要脫得有重點」,比起脫光光,他覺得劇中扮醜橋段更特別,他原本不知道戲裡要搞笑,開拍後才進入狀況,「有時扮醜不見得好笑,要自己不覺得尷尬才行」,他佩服孟耿如拍起哭戲,眼淚像水龍頭一樣打開就有,好奇問她「怎麼辦到的」?

她分享説「就是把自己擺在超委屈的位子上,這需要經驗累積」,她自己曾太入戲,拍完電視劇《麻醉風暴2》之後,「因為捨不得和角色分開,曾在家裡大哭,突然要和角色分手的感覺」,接著說「就像一種〈帥到分手〉的感覺」,讓一旁的周湯豪聽得好開心「謝謝妳幫我打歌」。

角色的感情觀和自己相像?周湯豪覺得天差地遠,霸氣說:「角色可能想騎驢找馬,不知道自己要什麼,但我是不浪費時間的人,寧缺勿濫,也可以不需要愛情,人都會有工作、家人的壓力,如果感情對我沒加分,就不要了,何必找麻煩,誰都希望兩人在一起開心,但我沒有精力再分出去了,我都幾10天沒休假,我想休息,還說要陪妳,那我一定抓狂。」

他說過喜歡性感型女友,現在挑女友,條件有不同?他說沒什麼條件,能開心最重要,孟耿如好奇反問「如果女生超正呢」?他説「我對正妹沒感覺」,反讓孟耿如開心笑回「難怪你對我沒感覺」,轉個彎說自己是正妹啦。周湯豪不諱言自己是「外貌協會」,但不會有「因為她是正妹,所以一定要跟她在一起的想法」。

他過去和蕭亞軒爆出姊弟戀,也曾和拐拐傳緋聞,「也沒有很多(緋聞)啊」,大家公認他是帥哥,其實只是要不要談戀愛而已?他不苟同這種說法:「哪有這麼厲害,翻牌就好嚕。」也強調和吳映潔(鬼鬼)就是朋友關係,至於被傳和網紅「雀斑小姐」有曖昧,「她不是網紅啦,她是我朋友,很多名稱都是媒體冠出來,我也不會因為一個新聞就不和我的朋友來往」。

他和媽媽比莉感情好,從小到大都聽媽媽的話,挑女友會不管媽媽意見?他連著直說三次「會會會」,「有句話這麼説HAPPY WIFE  HAPPY MAN,老婆開心老公就開心,我是媽媽開心,我就開心」,意指很懂事的自己不自找麻煩,惹得媽媽不開心,「媽媽不開心,我就很慘」。

羨慕孟耿如公開戀情受大家祝福?「感情這種事是一人一款命,我還不懂那種感覺,(談戀愛)我完全不急,根本沒時間,我都快炸掉了,這就是男人和女人的不同」,邊感嘆說男人老了雖然值錢,但更重要是也要真的有錢,他一直都是「伸手牌」,朋友常虧他「堂堂一個周湯豪,只有一張金融卡和附卡」,他每個月有兩萬元零用錢,流露出一副無奈的口吻説「那天請大家吃飯,我一個月一半的錢就沒有了」。

《鐘樓愛人》15日起每周六晚間10點於台視首播,4/16起每周日晚間10點於東森綜合台播出。

Interview with Nick and Weiting1_1.jpg

2_4.jpg

Spoiler

周湯豪斥緋聞都超扯 乖寶寶感嘆過去太自制

周湯豪、黃薇渟演出台視、東森新戲「鐘樓愛人」,15日為戲宣傳接受「噓!星聞」專訪,戲裡,周湯豪和孟耿如一場床戲預告片被粉絲瘋狂網傳,提到拍床戲最擔心的是「口臭」問題,擔心對女主角失禮,而不怕身材沒練好,拍一半起生理反應也屬正常,他笑說:「又不是要把女主角娶回家。」

暌違4年重返偶像劇,周湯豪因一曲「帥到分手」成功翻紅,因人氣竄升,活動邀約、工作接踵而來,提到已連續工作55天沒放假,他透露,身體疲累、睡眠時間不足,導致黑眼圈冒出來,休息時數不夠、影響工作品質,也會令他困擾,但只能努力做,關於之前傳他大頭症,周湯豪辯解:「我的新聞都滿扯的,訂婚很扯,說我不敬業更扯,清楚我的人就知道,我只有更拚,說我不背劇本,絕對不是我會幹的事情。」

周湯豪、黃薇渟數度擦身而過,終於在「鐘樓愛人」促成合作緣分,飾演彼此傾慕對象,但合作過後,周湯豪看黃薇渟高空吊鋼絲面不改色,直呼她是「黃大膽」,拍攝一場女生從天而降、裙如降落傘罩著周湯豪頭的戲份,他絲毫未考慮尷尬部分,只顧著穩住女生降下來會亂踢亂晃的雙腿。

戲裡戲外2人都有不少共通點,在校期間都是風雲人物,周湯豪有別於外表的桀驁不馴,在學校時是循規蹈矩的乖學生,太過自制、從沒翹過課、沒泡過夜店,黃薇渟長得美,又是資優班學生,經常收到情書,說起若能穿越回到過去,2人不約而同都想叛逆、翹課,有種「人不輕狂枉少年」的遺憾,結束訪問,2人和粉絲合照,周湯豪陷水腫之苦,羨慕黃薇渟無此困擾,一邊看著照片邊大讚:「怎麼這麼甜美,每一張都好甜美!」逗得黃薇渟笑不停。

We have only 2-3 members active here? We need discussion of this Romantic Drama. Love, Timeless tries to be a comedy but i think it will make viewers emotional more. And it looks like major part of the story is set in 2007. I was angry at Hero and wanted to punch him. Seriously, Hero deserves lot of beating but it was just the 1st episode so I will let it go. I was saying Girl No No No don't do it as you will hurt yourself badly and that's what happened. Well, there are types you can't control yourself.

I'm tagging you guys here - If you all have some free time then try it. @bebebisous33 @funnyhunny07 . @Transition @ate My bad i hardly know anyone here. So if you guys ever watch it and like it please invite more members here

New Preview

@catocat Thank you for the recommendation! I have been following it since last week. It is quite good so far. Not the typical timetravelling concept that you are used to. 

Spoiler

It is usually only one person who timetravels but in this drama so far we know that both Shao Yu and Ka Jia have timetravelled. 

Chemistry test with Nick and Weiting. I expected their chemistry to be really good since they are alike in many ways (they were the really obedient and ambitious students, they like to sing, dance and play guitar, they like sneakers and army-clothes), but their chemistry in this clip is.....XD 

Credit: Chiang Ami

@Transition Well, its better to have conversation than none. We are the only members active here and wow You provided a good spoiler there. I'm still waiting for Dramafever translation of episode 02. Usually i don't pay much attention to hero and heroine because i know by the end of the show they will be together. and that's what happens in most of kdrama but in j-doramas any ending is possible and here also a lot can happen so i'm much more interested in relationships and what Shao now gonna do with this opportunity. 2nd chance and Time Travel is Cliche move but how scriptwriter handles the journey is important and i'm quite hyped for this show. I was vying for an emotionally impactful show and i can feel this show make me emotional for all right reasons.

Summer looks so beautiful as 2007 a collage going student and even in 2017. The rival guy looks like Jung Il Woo. I have seen most of videos available on Youtube. hehe. I hope someone someday Translate those interviews too.

If you have read ORANGE manga - or watched its anime or live action Movie - There everyone sends letter from future.

Preview of 3rd episode - There are 2 more previews on youtube - with slightly different scenes.

I have watched the first two episodes...good so far.  I am anxiously waiting for episode 3.  I will see if this is a drama that I will actively post.  I watch many good dramas and follow the posts, but do not feel the need to actively post. 

I would like to watch a few more episodes before I decide, if I am just going to enjoy the drama or engage in a discussion about it.

@catocat I have watched a lot of Japanese and Taiwanese dramas, as well as a few Korean. What I like about Japanese dramas is that they are fastpaced and short. Taiwanese and Korean dramas can get a bit draggy towards the middle.

I have watched Orange (the movie) because I like the main actress Tsuchiya Tao. I thought it was pretty good. I wonder whether Love,timeless will end up the same that is they have perhaps changed the fate of Ruby in this parallel world but in the other (in their current life in 2017) she is perhaps already dead?

Here's a talkshow that the cast went to.

There were a few questions to the cast which they have to put their votes on. The first question was who is the one who always put an end to their conversations? (The answer was Zhang Jie, the actor who plays Jun Ren) The 2nd was who is the narcissist? (A: Zhang Jie). 3rd: who is the one who exercises the most? (Ming Wei) 4th: who is the one who likes to "flaunt" her/his relationship the most? (Summer). 5th: who has the biggest head? (Ming Wei) 6th: Who is the one who NGs the most? (Weiting) 7th: Who is the one that likes to disturb and joke around with people? (Nick)

The cast also revealed that some of them didn't even know each other before this drama but Summer was already close friends with Weiting and Zhang Jie, Weiting knew Summer, Nick and Zhang Jie while Ming Wei has only encountered Weiting once before. 

小燕有約

Credit: 小燕有約

Today watched Episode 3 and things have become quite interesting. 1st it looked like we have 2 main couples and 4 main characters

But so far Zhao Yu and Kai Jia act as main characters and has maximum screen time. Ruo Bi and Jun Ren needs more screen time.

@Transition Thanks for the interview translation. @Carmarie and @quartz13 You both are heartily welcome here. I have seen even The Perfect Match is getting many comments on streaming sites and more views on youtube. Love, Timeless needs more LOVE.

Another preview - and the next one is for upcoming episodes. Previews have made me impatient.

Another preview - This Romance is making all giddy and impatient at the same time.

How come someone not love this scene. Summer Weng's smile is getting me. I can see what ZHao Yu feels now.

They are now aggressively Promoting the show - 3 New preivews + 1 episode preview.

I watched episode three last night and the plot is developing nicely.  I am hoping that I do not have to sit through many episodes before Zhao Yu realizes that he loves Kia Jia.  I am watching this drama on Drama Fever and it is taking longer than I expected for each episode to come out.  When that happens, I usually wait until 4 or 5 episodes are available before I watch the drama.  After watching the first two episodes, I had a very positive feeling about the drama; even though I can see where it is going, for now I am willing to take the ride.

On 5/2/2017 at 5:58 PM, catocat said:

@Carmarie and @quartz13 You both are heartily welcome here. I have seen even The Perfect Match is getting many comments on streaming sites and more views on youtube. Love, Timeless needs more LOVE.

Thank you for the welcoming me to this thread.  I hope, as the drama progresses, to be able to contribute to the conversation.

PS  I am also watching The Perfect Match.

New Preview - @Carmarie join us in The Perfect Match thread too. Zhao Yu is being affected by Jun Ren. But i do see some -ve feelings from Jun Ren

From Preview it looks like maybe Ru Bi also knows about the time - That long hair girl surely is Ru Bi

Also look at how Jun Ren Confronts Zhao Yu.  Surely Jun Ren is upto something and going for Kai Jia Maybe its something like - You go after my girl then i will go after Yours. Surely both boys are idiots.

Archived