[Drama 2017] The Best Hit / 최고의 한방 Thank You for watching !

eunsungjisung

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

987f6250699b94a7e73c67d8daf5eb4d.jpgSay it-j2- I love these lines

naege malhaebwa kkumkkuneun sesang-eul
wonha neungeos-eun mueos-ideun doel su issdago
dasi malhaebwa neuj-ji anh-assdago
deo isang neo jasin-eul sog-ilyeogo hajima

The only slight illogical thing in this drama that kinda bothers me... Dabong slide down the stairs on World Ent building 2 more times and no one saw him although they still lived there? 

His first time travel to 2017 was witnessed by WS, JH and Drill.

His second travel to 1994, GJ still lived there with SoonTae no? And they dint see HJ there. But some passerby sent him to hospital, where he woke up, and in the meantime no one reported to GJ they found the famous YHJ unconcious on the street in front of World Ent, his previous agency? Since 1994 YHJ is still famous and well known enough for staffs to recognise Dabong and asked for his signature, shouldnt some passerby also recog him and inform GJ?

His third and final travel back to 2017... JH, Drill, GJ, BH, WS, MJ, Malsook, Helter-Skelter sisters, so many ppl know Dabong at that time, and no one saw him? But all of a sudden he appeared in front of WS, after some months without any news it seems? And in his conversation with GJ that night after his reunion with WS, Dabong said he is receiving treatments from the fan who grew up to be a doctor. He had time to receive treatments, but no one know of his return... hahah

i know that was all just a build up to make that iconic reunion of DB and WS. Oh well... i'll just close my eyes and logic, and enjoy the show. Hahaha. At least it dint have a mobile phone call to a year-old-unchargeable phone in the Joseon century. Lol.

54 minutes ago, blackberrypie said:

The only slight illogical thing in this drama that kinda bothers me... Dabong slide down the stairs on World Ent building 2 more times and no one saw him although they still lived there? 

His first time travel to 2017 was witnessed by WS, JH and Drill.

His second travel to 1994, GJ still lived there with SoonTae no? And they dint see HJ there. But some passerby sent him to hospital, where he woke up, and in the meantime no one reported to GJ they found the famous YHJ unconcious on the street in front of World Ent, his previous agency? Since 1994 YHJ is still famous and well known enough for staffs to recognise Dabong and asked for his signature, shouldnt some passerby also recog him and inform GJ?

His third and final travel back to 2017... JH, Drill, GJ, BH, WS, MJ, Malsook, Helter-Skelter sisters, so many ppl know Dabong at that time, and no one saw him? But all of a sudden he appeared in front of WS, after some months without any news it seems? And in his conversation with GJ that night after his reunion with WS, Dabong said he is receiving treatments from the fan who grew up to be a doctor. He had time to receive treatments, but no one know of his return... hahah

i know that was all just a build up to make that iconic reunion of DB and WS. Oh well... i'll just close my eyes and logic, and enjoy the show. Hahaha. At least it dint have a mobile phone call to a year-old-unchargeable phone in the Joseon century. Lol.

probably - but the argument is - he did slide down the stairs at 1.20am - at that time - most people would be asleep - except when ws, jh, etc saw him as they were coming back from the police station

Anyone noticed all the NG cuts, very few are YSY's NG? Its like he has very little NG scenes! He did made the mistake of hitting WS's head with that huge doll head. But that is not because of reciting lines.. more like he dint anticipate how heavy that doll head is. He did forget his lines in a scene when talking to KMJ at the bakery. But we see more of LSY breaking out of character and laughing several times, esp when she sees YSY's hyper actions as Dabong. Sigh.. why he so perfect? Or maybe the production team loved YSY too much and edit to make the NG cuts look good for him. Hahaha. 

Ok, I'm done watching and I'm like  I :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart: TBH

Thank God, they did not choose an open/bittersweet ending, I was so scared. I guess it was in line with the show in general, it has been breezy and funny for almost all episodes, except a couple of them. Anyway, now all is well, I watched the last episode waiting for DaBong to appear and grinning like an idiot from start to finish. :D So glad to see all of them getting their happy ending.

Some thoughts about the last episode:

- Finally someone gave Kim Min Jae a hairstyle that flatters him.

- More on hairstyles: having DaBong and 1994 Hyun Jae in the same shot, I realized how much I like YSY with his hair up. He rocks that 90s style and looks gorgeous in it. :wub:

- The final kiss was good and made up for previous missteps. A couple of kisses before felt too stiff and fake. I guess they do it because the PD asks for it or they feel uncomfortable...but after seeing YSY in other dramas, it felt like a waste because he knows how to kiss in front of the cameras :wub:

- Strangely, in the end the relationship between DaBong and JiHoon is very sweet and I love it.

- I was not expecting the turn of having 2 HJs, but I guess the clues were there from the beginning with the twin typhoons, etc. I liked how the issue with time travel and 1994 HJ was solved. It was heartbreaking to see dying HJ.  :tears: 

- I loved the last speech from Ji Hoon, about the best song not being sung yet and that your best hit has not arrived yet. So uplifting.

And I loved the pics of the wrap up party too. They make a great team and brought us so much fun; I wish them a lot of success with future projects. And YSY, please come back soon because we already miss you!!!  :heart:

And thank you guys for all the fun that we had here, sharing crazy theories and spazzing and fangirling together. It has been so much fun and totally worth to watch the show while airing. See you around, haha!! :D

PD. If anyone knows a way to show our support for the show, please let me know. I've been checking the BTS and ep cuts in KBS´s youtube channel in the hopes that this way I'm supporting a bit the show's popularity, but wonder if there is another place...do you think they know about TBH international fans?? Whatever...I'm off to look for YSY instagram now :)

I just finished watching the subbed episodes and I'm not sure if I'm crying cause it was a great ending or because it ended. Anyways, I really enjoyed this drama. The plot, the characters, the actors/actresses, and the messages were all great. I was right when I said that the episode would start with HJ waking up in the hospital but I guessed wrong when I said he was still in 2017 but man oh man I was not ready for that conversation between the two HJs when 1993/2017 HJ told 1994 HJ to go to the future with him. I cried so much in that scene and YSY's acting was amazing! I loved the ending and if I could only write my thoughts clearer, I'd write a novel in this forum lol.

THE SCENE OF HJ WAITING OUTSIDE WHILE WS WAS SHOWERING HAD ME HOLLERING OMFG. HE LITERALLY WAS THIRSTY. I DIED.

Hope to see you guys around in other forums! :heart:

3 hours ago, Pikachu92 said:

There is no more interesting friday and saturday again. I was addicted in 2017 to time travel drama like tomorrow with you and then the best hit and then what else?

I hope YSY and LSY will get over CF together, they suit each other. 

Hehe! I've read that there is another time travel drama coming: Manhole. Not planning to watch, but it looks fun and they have Jung Hye Sung, my new girl crush, so who knows....maybe I will check it.

As for TBH, at least the gap will be filled with Go Kyung Pyo's new drama, he is such a puppy, so I have to watch. That will make the withdrawal a bit less painful. And I guess I can also check 2d1n videos, while waiting for Yoon Shi Yoon :heart: to pick a new drama. He should try a comedy btw; he is impressive in anything, but so enjoyable while being funny...ahhhh!! I'm missing him so much already. :D

28 minutes ago, layixings said:

Just a quick question! But did they ever explain how Drill has HJ's car? 

I dont think it was ever Drill's car. Probably JH's, handed down from HJ, maybe GJ kept the ownership of the car after the investigation was over back in 1994. JH was always the one driving and JH knows about the faulty passenger seat. Drill was probably protesting in regards to his 'bro'.

Guest aivzthegreat

Watched this drama for Kim Minjae, but eventually falls for Yoon Shiyoon. This is the first drama that I watched starring Donggu. Now, I gotta watched his previous dramas. Haven't watched the final episode yet, but thanks to this drama, I had a great weekend laugh. :)

how i wish all the BTS clips, cast interviews and stories have subs~ 

i just watched episode 31. needless to say the 2 HJ scene brought tears to my eyes~ it was so sad. 

just a thought. HJ 2.0 body was never found in 1994 right? is there a possibility he fell down the stairs too and got thrown to the future eventhough he was adamant not to go to the future? (hoping for a possibility of a season 2, maybe with HJ 2.0? hahaha)

1 hour ago, katakwasabi said:

i just watched episode 31. needless to say the 2 HJ scene brought tears to my eyes~ it was so sad. 

just a thought. HJ 2.0 body was never found in 1994 right? is there a possibility he fell down the stairs too and got thrown to the future eventhough he was adamant not to go to the future? (hoping for a possibility of a season 2, maybe with HJ 2.0? hahaha)

It's safer to assume he just had someone take care of his body or like you said he found another time slip and disappeared, although I think it's more likely he died and had someone cremate his body. It really doesn't matter at the end of the day though, he was pronounced dead in 1994. 1994 HJ was never supposed to interact with anyone(GJ,BH especially) past that time period otherwise the future would be completely different. If the drama was longer the writer probably would've let you see the dangers of changing the past if 1994 HJ had survived instead of dying/disappearing. I like the fact that the writer didn't tell you exactly what happened to him, for some like myself he died and for others he could've time travelled to another period in the future. 

3 hours ago, katakwasabi said:

I feel like whatever happened to 1994 HJ will forever remain a mystery and it was intended that way - I feel that the HJ character has always been loosely based on Kim Sung Jae from Deux. Even YSY said in an interview that he draws his inspiration from Kim Sung Jae.

For those unfamiliar with the 90s K music scene - Deux was a duo group that debuted in 1993 and became an overnight success and was regarded as being at the forefront in terms of music, choreography and fashion. They disbanded after only 2 years in 1995 and Kim Sung Jae went on to pursue his solo career.

But that same year in 1995 (if I remember correctly it was only a day after his solo debut) - Kim Sung Jae died at a young age of 23 (same age as HJ in 1994 actually) - and to this day it remains a mystery whether it was an accident (heart attack) or a homicide (by his then girlfriend). The real cause is still unknown (the girlfriend was arrested and sentenced... then released due to "lack of evidence").

Archived