Image result for 只為你停留

Title: 只為你停留 (Zi Wei Ni Ting Liu)
Episodes: 50
Broadcast period: 07-Mar-2017 to 15-May-2017
From monday to friday
Station: SETTV
Duración: 60 Minutos

Plot:

Can love mend all wounds? Qiao Kai Teng and Qiao Xi Ming are brothers who lead very different lives. Kai Teng gave up his dreams of becoming a national champion athlete in order to provide for his family and now works as a plumber. The younger Xi Ming was able to finish his education and became a famous lawyer. Kai Teng meets the cold and aloof Su Liang Yun, a prosecutor. Xi Ming meets Xu Bao Qi, a woman who may have the answers to his lost memories from traumatic events 10 years ago. Can these women help the brothers heal the wounds of their painful pasts?

Cast:

Li Patrick es Qiao Jie Teng
Huang Esther es Su Liang Yun
Chien Jolin es Qiao Xi Ming
Yen Vera es Xu Bao Qi

Source: http://mydramalist.com/22412-just-for-you

teasers:

OST: 

Wu Sixian - stay for you (ending theme)

Jia Jia 【 I Love You Bon Bon 】Opening theme

I actually love this drama as well. Too bad it gets subtitled slow, but a lot of my faves are in this drama. I am glad to see Patrick Li in this, love his characters. He has gotten so buff now. I am pretty sure I am going to like his love story line better than the main couple. The lead actress is cute, she just looks like a child.

On 27/03/2017 at 9:24 PM, nubianlegalmind said:

I actually love this drama as well. Too bad it gets subtitled slow, but a lot of my faves are in this drama. I am glad to see Patrick Li in this, love his characters. He has gotten so buff now. I am pretty sure I am going to like his love story line better than the main couple. The lead actress is cute, she just looks like a child.

Are you watching on viki? i translate the drama on viki from english to french, 

i agree with you about the lead actress :unsure: but Chen Bolin is ... HOT. lol 

i really don't wanna see the evil twin on next ep.. 

40 minutes ago, littlemisssamia said:

i agree with you about the lead actress :unsure: but Chen Bolin is ... HOT. lol 

i really don't wanna see the evil twin on next ep.. 

Chen Bolin?

I hope you mean Jolin Chen, because Chen Bolin is such a babe, and I had no idea he would be in this.

• 2 weeks later...

Ahahah love Bai Qi-Xi Ming Couple:wub: their height difference is cute too^_^ the fact that she has short hair & is tomboyish make their pairing look like 2 guys in a relationship LoL. Ah Teng & his lady is pretty cute too, the actor is so buff now ::drool::  

• 0ly40 changed the title to [Current Taiwanese Drama 2017] Just for you 狐狸的夏天, Mon-Fri,
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived