[OFFICIAL] PARK HYUNGSIK & PARK BOYOUNG♡Park*Park Couple♡Puppy couple

TeBe

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I am also waiting for another drama which they can cooperate. They could try a different type of drama genre. It could be the case where Park Bo Young casts a journalist while Park Hyun Sik plays as a police or a criminal ^^ I really like their chemistry.

jPA7-anB2oYquMSLlGlY9_9UFfPfNRJeOeqAk6kR

On 10/17/2020 at 1:46 PM, Gavn2310 said:

I am also waiting for another drama which they can cooperate. They could try a different type of drama genre. It could be the case where Park Bo Young casts a journalist while Park Hyun Sik plays as a police or a criminal ^^ I really like their chemistry.

I also miss them. I hope they will meet them again in future dramas and movies. I still remember that Park Bo Young said love is timing. They will have another chance.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/18/2020 at 6:11 PM, Kate Fancy said:

I also miss them. I hope they will meet them again in future dramas and movies. I still remember that Park Bo Young said love is timing. They will have another chance.

Let's wait and see.

I haven't seen BY's new vline so I am not sure if it is new or not. Someone posted on the twitter, that she mentioned something related to Park Hyung Sik? Anyone can clarify, please.

ElJhDRkXgAE1xGX?format=jpg&name=small

I hope that there will be a 2nd season of this drama :))

Ek--OFLXgAEMp_z?format=jpg&name=900x900

• 4 weeks later...

Archived