[OFFICIAL] PARK HYUNGSIK & PARK BOYOUNG♡Park*Park Couple♡Puppy couple

TeBe

Is it just me or phs looks unexceptionally handsome in SWDBS? I compared his looks from previous projects and SWDBD I would say I prefer his look in this drama the most. His jawline is more well defined, his hair cut is just nice and not to talk about his fashion sense, I almost give him 10/10 for that. 

P/s: i just come across phs x ljy shippers' thread just now

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Mings30 said:

Is it just me or phs looks unexceptionally handsome in SWDBS? I compared his looks from previous projects and SWDBD I would say I prefer his look in this drama the most. His jaw is more well defined, his hair cut is just nice and not to talk about his fashion sense, I almost give him 10/10 for that. 

P/s: i just come across phs x ljy shippers' thread just now

Yes, he definitely looks very good in this drama - I think we have the stylists to thank for that <3 

I keep re-watching Episode 14. I am literally a stage 4 clinger with this drama and our OTP. UGH. lol

@Mings30 I agree with you that PHS does look better in this drama. He especially looks good with PBY. Something about their heights and personalities really brings out all of his best qualities. She seems to do that to her costars. 

I want to see the BTS of the forehead kiss too!

@prkyjn - you beat me! lolll

Seriously how are they going to be like that and want us to NOT BELIEVE that there is something going on? 

I bet there was MORE but they tamed it down lol 

Awwwwwwwwww at 1:06, he yanked her arm a little too hard and he keeps on going sorrrry - I think I heard that right. 

OK, I'm just going to say it, I refuse to believe there is nothing going on lol 

As much as I am hopeful about the BTS for the couch scene, I don't think we're going to get it haha but its ok! They are sooooo cute. 

49 minutes ago, blueroses said:

Seriously how are they going to be like that and want us to NOT BELIEVE that there is something going on? 

I bet there was MORE but they tamed it down lol

^THIS IS LITERALLY ME :lol:

I badly needed someone who understands me, so thank you @blueroses for making me feel I'm still normal!

The part where they kept hugging each other, esp BY :wub:

Just now, prkyjn said:

I badly needed someone who understands me, so thank you @blueroses for making me feel I'm still normal!

Yes and when he was rocking her, she had her head on his chest! They are so cute <3 I know they're professional and are naturally affectionate people with everyone but they just go so well together. Here's to hoping! 

23 minutes ago, prkyjn said:

Has anyone ever seen any couple in K-dramaland this affectionate in BTS? My goodness! 

22 minutes ago, blueroses said:

Yes and when he was rocking her, she had her head on his chest! They are so cute <3 I know they're professional and are naturally affectionate people with everyone but they just go so well together. Here's to hoping! 

Hope, hope, hope!!!  Totally agree that there just HAS to be something between them!! 

@Mings30 Yup, he looks very handsome in this drama. I remember a k-netizen comment about drama SWDBS that PHS is at his peak. In addition, in each episode, they also praise his good-looking and BY's adorable. I checked his drama High Society. His character also looks good, however, it gave off an indifferent feeling from a cool & rich guy, who doesn't care much about the surrounding ^^ Meanwhile in SWDBS, his character brings the youthfulness & liveliness to the audience.

p/s: did you read anything interesting? :tongue:

@prkyjn Thank you much much much for posting the clip :) Didn't expect there will be a BTS on Monday morning like this :D

I have watched the BTS clip and have to contain myself from screaming like a fangirl =]] But the scene of forehead kiss seems shorter than expected. Do you all think so? ^^

Last time, we saw the photos like this B) I guess it may show us some "hints" in forehead kiss scene but it did not last long :)) Or JTBS keeps it for DVD Cut Director Version ~

4Xu3vhF.jpg

yXaSLuJ.jpg

Overall, the other scenes will make up for my fangirl heart :D

Yes @calbeeland, I was hoping for a whole video just on the forehead scene. I wanted to see how much was ad-libbed and how much was scripted. And the pictures you posted aren't even on the BTS, so there is a whole lot more. It makes you wonder what they are talking about, doesn't it? 

3 minutes ago, prkyjn said:

Why does this look like the most natural thing in the world? :wub:

original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dr5cTPJEIyQ

Thank you for sharing the gifs! I love the second one when he moves his hands back down to hug her, he intertwines his fingers. Sighs! I know that real life can be really different but they seem so happy together that I would feel slightly disappointed if nothing comes to fruition. The way he is rocking her and she's just on his chest. I just can't, you guys! I cannot! lol 

aww those BTS I can't stop giggling. The forehead kiss scene is so short though but I ain't complaining. I like that they are so comfortable with each other that hugging doesn't feel awkward at all. Also that Muaack sound (forehead scene) is not a sound effect, it's really from his lips :wub:

if they are going to be together in real life, they really have my full blessings (and perhaps everyone) 

1 hour ago, Mings30 said:

aww those BTS I can't stop giggling. The forehead kiss scene is so short though but I ain't complaining. I like that they are so comfortable with each other that hugging doesn't feel awkward at all. Also that Muaack sound (forehead scene) is not a sound effect, it's really from his lips :wub:

if they are going to be together in real life, they really have my full blessings (and perhaps everyone) 

No kidding! Blessing galore.

2 hours ago, blueroses said:

Thank you for sharing the gifs! I love the second one when he moves his hands back down to hug her, he intertwines his fingers. Sighs! I know that real life can be really different but they seem so happy together that I would feel slightly disappointed if nothing comes to fruition. The way he is rocking her and she's just on his chest. I just can't, you guys! I cannot! lol 

Exactly!!! They just have to be together, don't you think?! I will be so sad if they both deny it. I'm going to have a very hard time if they deny it and then go right into another drama. I just see them together. 

I just thought of something ironic. You know MH talks about When Harry Met Sally and that men and women can't really be friends. Well, let's hope they rent that movie and realize it themselves. How can they be that good of "friends" and not be in a relationship? I think the awkward thing is the kiss of death jobwise in K-drama, esp for rising star PHS. It seems so unfair. I hope they can break that barrier. 

Wouldn't be great if they could be open about their relationship and still get great parts? They are such great actors! 

They really do seem to be flaunting their affection. If they aren't in a relationship and want to avoid rumors you would think they would be more distant. They both have experienced these types of rumors, so if they aren't planning to openly date then why fan the rumor mill flames.

Do any of you have who have more experience with these actors and K-drama in general have any insights? 

Archived