[OFFICIAL] PARK HYUNGSIK & PARK BOYOUNG♡Park*Park Couple♡Puppy couple

TeBe

PRINCE CHARMING: TOP 10 UMCHINAS OF K-DRAMALAND

• Park Hyung-sik

park hyungsik umchina ahjummamshies

This actor-singer combo can solve my heartache with one smile and instantly make my day with his voice from the heavens. Since high school, he was quite popular for being the lead vocalist in the school band.

Hyung-sik oppa is currently studying Business Administration at Digital Seoul Culture Arts University. His father is also a Board Member of BMW Korea.

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have you guys seen this article? Just to share with you :)

Park Bo Young, Park Hyung Sik Dating: 'Hwarang' Actor Reunites With Costar Park Seo Joon, 'Strong Woman Do Bong Soon' Actress Hoping For New Project With 'Suits' Star?

by Anya Bell / Jun 04, 2018

park-bo-young-might-be-hoping-to-work-on-a-new-project-with-strong-woman-do-bong-soon-co-star-park-hyung-sik-photo-by-allkpop-youtube.jpg?w=750 Park Bo Young might be hoping to work on a new project with 'Strong Woman Do Bong Soon' co-star Park Hyung Sik! Photo by AllKPop/YouTube
He might be enjoying the success of his new show but there is little doubt that Park Hyun Sik loves reconnecting with his previous co-stars. The Suits actor has just revealed that he had reunited with fellow Hwarang: The Poet Warrior Youth star Park Seo Joon, who is set to lead a new romantic comedy What's Wrong with Secretary Kim? later this week. But is it possible that the High Society actor has hinted at an upcoming reunion with Strong Woman Do Bong Soon actress Park Bo Young?

Fans were undoubtedly thrilled when Park Bo Young decided to send Park Hyung Sik an adorable present on the set of Suits back in May, reigniting speculations that the Strong Woman Do Bong Soon actors are secretly dating. Interestingly, it looks like the two are planning to work together on a new project now that Bo Young has finished filming her new movie, Your Wedding.

Park Hyung Sik recently shared an adorable picture of himself and Park Seo Joon on his official Instagram account. The Suits actor referred to his former co-star as Vice Chairman Lee Young Joon in reference to Seo Joon's character in What's Wrong with Secretary Kim? and revealed that the character is now a client of his law office.

Seeing Park Hyung Sik with Park Seo Joon is certainly a welcome sight for fans who loved their bromance in Hwarang: The Poet Warrior Youth. However, the She Was Pretty actor teased that the reunions will not stop with the What's Wrong with Secretary Kim? star. Hyung Sik joked that the next big name on his list is BTS's V, who went by his real name Kim Tae Hyung in Hwarang. But what are the chances that a future episode of Suits will reunite the Strong Woman Do Bong Soon star with his rumored girlfriend Park Bo Young?

• 3 weeks later...

Hi all, it's my pleasure to share this article...:blush:

http://en.koreaportal.com/articles/45637/20180625/park-hyung-sik-park-bo-young-dating-suits-star-still-uncertain-about-confirming-relationship-with-strong-woman-do-bong-soon-actress.htm

Deeply hope our puppy couple always stays in happiness relationship although without public confirmation of their love for each other.... 

Keep the faith! Fighting....!!! :kiss_wink:

• 2 weeks later...

There are some smart and clever puppy couple shippers out there doing some amazing detective work. PBY and PHS has been wearing the same designer clothes by ACNE studios and NOHANT collections. PBY has worn t-shirts from both designers who are men t shirts and PHS has been spotted wearing the same designer as well. 

Could this all be a coincidence sure but NO! How often does PBY wear men t shirts and then PHS happens to wear the same designer of PBY’s t shirts. During both her V-live she wore those t shirts that happen to be too big on her but looked really cute. Either those t shirts were a gift from PHS or my delulu shipper heart thinks they are PHS’s t shirts left at PBY’s home and she is borrowing them. Either way I can’t help but be thrilled about it. 

PBY recently had her first fan meeting and without fail PHS had a video message for her. I was so excited when I heard about that. No actual video could be found since it was prohibited to record the message at the fan meeting. Song Joong Ki also left a video message too. So sweet. 

I hope PHS and PBY’s relationship grows and they are happy together. Stay strong puppy couple! Keep the faith puppy couple shippers. I will always believe until proven otherwise. 

• 5 weeks later...

Dear all, just read this article and wondering is she in love relationship now? Is it really obviously that she has a boyfriend now..? is it only me think this that way or definitely she is trying to tell "something" going on here...? 

https://www.soompi.com/article/1212429wpp/park-bo-young-opens-dating-style-wants-change

Really miss the crowded in this "room"....:tears:

So PHS has been pretty quiet on Instagram since Suits ended so I out of curiosity I just started looking at who liked his pics and here's what I noticed.

This is PHSs last post and guess who liked it? minki0430 -- who happens to be PBYs manager. 

He also liked the last 3 posts from PHS including the one with Han Ji Min. PHSs manager leader_otk also liked this picture as well. Leader_otk is not a prolific "liker" on Instagram because he hasn't liked all of PHSs most recent posts but minki has -- this I find interesting it's like minki is actively looks at PHSs Instagram.

Then I go to minki's Instagram. One thing I notice...minki likes all his own posts -- Who does that?..unless minki shows his Instagram to pby and she ends up liking the pics as she scrolls through Instagram -- it would also explain why minki seems to like all phs's recent posts when even phs's manager hasn't liked them all.

There are a couple recent posts in minki's Instagram of PBY but this post below is the only one PHSs manager liked. I think PBY is glowing here.

Here's my take. For someone who doesnt like every pic...why would phs's manager like this particular one with PBY? Esp when minki has posted solo shots of her recently.  I wouldn't be surprised if leader_otk showed it to PHS and phs told his manager to like it for him (since we know PHS is hyper aware of Instagram stalkers) -- and this signalled to PBY and minki that PHS was good with it and encouraging her movie. 

Does this seem reasonable or am I in delulu land.

Recently,  there are no news about HS, and the meanwhile BY is super busy with a lot of The Wedding movie promotions with Kim Young Kwang. My delulu motion says maybe HS is now carefully watching all BY's interviews so that he will know how to respond next. BY said many things in her recent interviews which are all about love, future life, her wishes about acting in the melodrama, style of dating, future husband and about marriage.

This is the one of her interview when she said about her dream marriage....

https://www.soompi.com/article/1215371wpp/park-bo-young-shares-thoughts-marriage-changed-time

She said that she has dreaming of a small wedding and wants her future husband to be the one to put on a celebratory performance instead of someone else. Obviously, she wants her future husband is a person who has an excellent voice to sing. We all know that HS is a singer and has a good voice too. I remember he also had a singing performance with Park Bo Gum in Song Song Couple wedding party last year. Is it too coincidence or my imagination is going wild?

In other recent interview, BY said that she wants take the melodrama with dramatic storylines. On the other hand, she ever said she would never take the melodrama script since she never has experiences in serious of love relationship to express/potray the feeling of the caracter. If now she wants take a melodrama, I think that means she's had already in love relationship right now. As far as I know these different interviews from now are lasted no more than one and a half years, which means it's about during or after SWDBS shooting. And the final question is who's her boyfriend?

I'm really curious what will HS talk in his interviews in the near future, any similarity statements with BY's or will we find another clues that shocking us...?

We all know that BY likes her private lifes and she's such as a clever girl which sometimes can make many signs on her statements about what's going on in her life recent days. Hopefully, marriage plan is the one of issue in her life to consider now. Only the couple who has a stable love relationship which considering marriage on the early stage of their relationship. What makes me more happy that HS ever said instead of he will lost a girl that he really loves, he doesn't mind to get married quickly.

So, I think when BY talking about love, melodrama movie and marriage issues recently, it would be "something" in purpose. At least those are her wishes signals to her beloved one and I hope the "beloved one" is uri Prince Min Min....:D Isn't it too good to be true or my delulu motion is too high...?

When yesterday....Love is Timing and perhaps now.....Marriage is Timing...!!:wub:

@fanofdbws, now I see what you see in instagrams of HS and BY's Manager. If I were the BY's Manager possibly I will do the same as he did. I think he's just doing his duty for his noona to investigate her beloved man daily. It sounds like HS is fine with this and he has a good relationship too with BY's Manager...,:)

• 2 months later...

Hi lightbringer06, we meet here! :D

It seems that this silence will still last for a long time. There isn't much to be found from the latest news of uri couple. There is no interaction has been seen between them. It's just like they're gone like a smoke.  

I hope HS can visit BY at the Abyss shooting location later as he did to Han Ji Min at the Familiar Wife filming location. Or at least he will send her a coffee truck again...:rolleyes:

Recently, BY is busy in the promotion of On Your Wedding Day movie in Hong Kong with Kim Young Kwang. This November 16th is Hyung Sik's birthday, I wonder if they will meet each other for celebration. Last time, I heard BY celebrating Jo In Sung's birthday with her friends. It sounds strange if in Hyung Sik's birthday they didn't drink together at least as a friends?? 

For Abyss, hopefully BY gets a handsome, tall, single, young and famous co-star. Please don't pair her with the Rising Star Actors again just like HS or Young Kwang or Yang Se Jong or others. I love Ji Chang Wook and Kim Soo Hyun but they are still in military service for now. The other famous actors already have been involved in new projects, such as Lee Jong Suk, Hyun Bin. Her favorite actor is Won Bin, is it possible they can be paired together in a drama? Although I want it to be happen eagerly but it seems impossible since Won Bin is the most expensive star, so I really have no idea who is her co-star actor in her next drama Abyss....:sweatingbullets:

@spiderbarbieYou were the one from the YouTube?^^ Annyeong! :)))

Ikr, since they have no promotions or projects whatsoever, it's gonna be hard to see them together again. 

Speaking of that coffee truck, I wonder why Hyung Sik did not take any photos of him with the truck, unlike Park Seo Joon and others, even Han Ji Min, he took photos with the food truck they sent him. But not Boo Young's. I'm thinking he's trying to make it private, esp. since BY does not have any SNS. So I think he personally thanked her, considering he even posted it late on his IG...hmm B). Pretty sure they're in contact since Hyung Sik first sent her a coffee truck.

Yes, I hope she will be paired to an actor who will complement her and have a great chemistry with. All the great actors are either serving in the army or already tied into their own projects. There's not much choice. It's still 2019 so I hope they cast well :D.

Hyung Sik is available tho, I think..ha ha..why not cast him again, right?

Annyeong lightbringer06!! 

I'm glad to meet you here. :)

About your question, I think if HS is her next co-star again in Abyss, it seems the distance from SWDBS to another project is too close. Viewers can probably think that HS force BY for not acting with any other actors. The other people will read that as he looks too possessive towards BY because of their closeness. Just remember, when BY, HS and Ji Soo were cutting the cake at the SWDBS farewell party? HS hands always hug BY as if he doesn't want her apart from him, even when BY looks back to talk to other people it obviously that his hands still on her shoulders  without wanting to let it go of her just for a moment. I wonder, maybe he wanna said that "watch out!, this is my territory" -_-. Really, it doesn't look so strange to you...? :D

It is rarely to find that BY filming with the same co-star during her career in the past ten years, there will be a lot of questions from fans, won't be? Unless with Kim Young Kwang, since he was only her supporting actor when they're filming The Young Hot Bloods in 2014. I prefer BY has being paired with the other actor as long as he is handsome and famous, but please get dating with HS in a real life !! and hopefully that will last long until their marriage. Just like Jo Jung Suk-Gummy or Ji Sung-Le Bo Young...e:rolleyes:

• 5 weeks later...

Hello anybody here ,I have been a visitor of this thread for almost a month. I was actually little late to discover this couple, coz I have seen SWDBS late this year, but am so glad that I found this couple. I have already seen Pby earlier but haven't heard of Park Hyungsik, even though I have watched him in heirs. But I instantly fell for him in the first episode itself and I slowly I began to love bo young too. Later that I began watching her to know how cute she was. Her voice, her face, her tiny figure makes her so lovable. I was a Jung yonghwa and shinhye shipper from 2015,but Now I have less hope in that ship. I thought I will be never shipping a couple after them but puppy couple just crushed my beliefs, I just love them so much. May be its not possible to see them together again recently but still I hope so. Their chemistry is just fire. I am not just expecting so much like they end up together coz it will give me disappointment only. So I just hope they keep their friendship and it will be a bonus if they take that friendship to next level. 

I was just stalking Hyungsik and I just discovered that he had got hot  kissing scenes in his musicals. I don't know I feel so uncomfortable watching him in it:huh: Now I understand why he is called a master of kiss, his kisses are too hot. Have anyone seen it, it's like he can carry any hot scenes pretty well even in future I think.. I hope he get to show his skill with bo young in future :P

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I know the last message on this thread was in December, but I just watched SWDBS and I absolutely love PBY and PHS. Love them so much that I am having withdrawal symptoms and hence ended here on this thread. I can fully relate to each of you and how you all felt (I hope still feeling the same?)

Please tell me I am not the only one now in 2019 that is hoping to see them together. Yes, PHS has to go for military but both are still young and ahead of their careers. Besides, I wonder if PBY or her dad gave him advice (his dad served the military as a career,right?)

Anyway, please keep this thread moving. I would love to see updates.

• 4 months later...

Just finished watching SWDBS.

I know I am quite a late-late-comer, but just wanted to let you guys know that I tried my best to keep up and read all the important updates in this shipping thread. I feel that I am at least 80% caught up by now :D

I don't usually ship on-screen couples that much in my entire k-drama watching history, but when I came across these adorable two in SWDBS, I can't help but begin to ship them so hard, just like you guys.

With the recent divorces of high-profile couples in K-entertainment, I guess other real-life couples will try even harder to keep their relationships away from public attention. We also have to wait until PHS comes back from the military for more updated news. But from now on, I will be keeping a close attention on news regarding both their professional and personal developments.

• 8 months later...

Archived