[OFFICIAL] PARK HYUNGSIK & PARK BOYOUNG♡Park*Park Couple♡Puppy couple

TeBe

On 3/25/2017 at 0:30 AM, libra22 said:

Thanks for creating this thread.

These 2 have amazing chemistry on and off-screen as seen from the bts videos below.

The part when PBY mention about eating a meal and aunty praising PHS look somehow makes me suspicious that they already had it together lol idk im just curious then PBY wants to bring PHS along so that she can get a free soda? cute

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aigoo..these two, i swear, they are going to kill me with their staring contest. I really don't want to ship any couple after SongSong. Can't really take the heartache. LOL. But, this ParkPark Couple makes me go out from my cave of shipping. I don't want to put any high hope but their chemistry is surely sizzling. That scene confession really tear me apart. The way PSH stares at her, makes me fly to the moon. Haha! Thanks for creating this thread. Doesn't really matter if they are for reel or real, let us just spazz happily here :)

It looks like PBY can't take her hand off him ! :wub: even though I do not feel he likes skinship that much. Lol ,this boy is hard to get. Bo-Young will be  crazy about him , soon, very soon .

https://www.soompi.com/2017/03/28/watch-park-hyung-sik-park-bo-young-get-tuckered-filming-fight-scene/?li_source=LI&li_medium=article-recommended-articles

It's been five days and I still can't get over their off-cam interactions at the amusement park! :wub: I feel like I'm peeking on a real couple's private moments. :ph34r:

I swear they're not Bongsoon and Minhyuk here (these don't fit in the scenario in episode 7 B)):

giphy.gif

Boyoung feeding Hyungsik (hey, you've got company!)

giphy.gif 

Hyungsik wiping Boyoung's mouth

giphy.gif 

Boyoung taking one step closer as well > Hyungsik suddenly being shy? (hey, you started the one step closer game!)

original video: http://tv.jtbc.joins.com/vod/pr10010452/pm10041475/vo10142082/view

I just noticed... Hyungsik is often the one who backs off when they're caught in a charged moment. Is he trying to evade their electric chemistry? (I thought he was casual, outgoing and even a bit cheeky.) ^_^

On the other hand, Boyoung is so affectionate! She's just so openhanded with her adorably sweet gestures. (I never thought she'd initiate extra-friendly interactions with him.) :wub:

@prkyjn thank you so much for sharing these GIFs!!! They are soooooo cute . They are acting so naturally, as if they were in a real date.

I hope the drama will give them the chances to be on more and more dates and let them get closer and closer off-screen.

My puppies FIGHTING!

I agree!  I am taken aback by PBY's evident love of "skinship" with PHS. He is very affectionate with the ZE:A guys, but I am not so sure that he is the same with his leading ladies. In one BTS, PBY held his face in her hands to ask if he was hurt, he removed it right away (did not think it was offensive, but still).

In any case, I do love them. So, I would be a big fan of a PHS+PBY going from reel to real.

8 hours ago, TeBe said:

@prkyjn thank you so much for sharing these GIFs!!! They are soooooo cute . They are acting so naturally, as if they were in a real date.

I hope the drama will give them the chances to be on more and more dates and let them get closer and closer off-screen.

My puppies FIGHTING!

Yes, I'm so looking forward to seeing them on a date as a couple and watching the bts! (Since the amusement park date was just BS's way to cheer MH up)

Do you think this is a bts of their date? There's something about HS holding BY's coat close that makes me feel :wub:

2 hours ago, skylar said:

I agree!  I am taken aback by PBY's evident love of "skinship" with PHS. He is very affectionate with the ZE:A guys, but I am not so sure that he is the same with his leading ladies. In one BTS, PBY held his face in her hands to ask if he was hurt, he removed it right away (did not think it was offensive, but still).

In any case, I do love them. So, I would be a big fan of a PHS+PBY going from reel to real.

I'm fairly new in loving both Parks. I've only seen HS in Hwarang, and (surprise) I've never seen any of BY's works (Oh God, where have I been all my life?!) I wasn't really planning on watching SWDBS 

Spoiler

upon reading the synopsis (I'm not really a fan of super strength), but still I found myself watching the first episode as soon as it was subbed. I guess I'm in mainly for the romance, then the comedy, so it's a little frustrating for me during the earlier episodes when BS was still head over heels with GD. I mean, I fell in love with MH at first sight and BS was too blinded by GD that she can't see the great guy MH is.

But the bts clips totally made up for whatever lack of BS-MH romance then. So I first shipped #ParkParkCouple before BS x MH. I mean BS and MH weren't supposed to be that close yet, but these two are super friendly in between takes. ^_^

I saw that clip and actually replayed that part then. The way I saw it, BY removed her hands around the same time HS held her arms and the way he held her arms was so gentle, it didn't seem to me as HS wanting to remove BY's hands from his face. I think it's more of a reassuring "I'm okay" gesture?

So I rewatched that bts and made a couple of gifs:

Spoiler

giphy.gif 

giphy.gif 

giphy.gif 

Not signed in

giphy.gif 

giphy.gif 

HS's intense gaze and that little smile :wub:

original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5JbLc9hlLM

But I really can't with BY's hands - they're all over HS without being too much (does that make sense? :lol:)

22 hours ago, bohoxstitch said:

Hello everyone! Glad that this thread is created! 
This 2 is driving me crazy. :heart::heart::heart:

@bohoxstitch they both get us on the edge of our seats, pretty couple..

having met PBY in real life before, she is really a cute petite lady and i used to shipped her with JJS due to OMG, but since JJS has Gummy in real life, this 2 makes a really great couple...

(i bet JJS would be happy for her too, :) )

Hi all, ann yeong... cant wait for more sharings on this lovely couple 

1 minute ago, xscalsve said:

@bohoxstitch they both get us on the edge of our seats, pretty couple..

having met PBY in real life before, she is really a cute petite lady and i used to shipped her with JJS due to OMG, but since JJS has Gummy in real life, this 2 makes a really great couple...

(i bet JJS would be happy for her too, :) )

Morning @xscalsve ! 

Omg really! You're so lucky to met her in real life!!!

ive yet to watch OMG was it good? 

Yes! PHS & PBY visual is really compatible! The height difference makes them look perfect. :heart:

1 hour ago, bohoxstitch said:

Morning @xscalsve ! 

Omg really! You're so lucky to met her in real life!!!

ive yet to watch OMG was it good? 

Yes! PHS & PBY visual is really compatible! The height difference makes them look perfect. :heart:

Yeah OMG is good @bohoxstitch

i had a hard time moving on after OMG and having meet both JJS and PBY, i followed through their work after that...

Of course i was all along rooting for JJS as my fav oppa then comes along PHS that i could hardly resist, phewwww, not even JCW can comes close too, :)

watch OMG, let me know your views after watching, PBY is great in that drama too, playing 2 different roles

Thank you @TeBe for made this thread and thank you @prkyjn for telling me about this thread! Let's share more and more about our lovely Puppy Couple <3

Anyway I already share this on SWDBS thread but in case you all didn't follow that thread, so I'm going to share it again here :wink:

This is BTS vids. Maybe soon will be released on jtbc's YT channel :D

http://mtv.jtbc.joins.com/vod/pr10010452/pm10041475/vo10142980/view

http://mtv.jtbc.joins.com/vod/pr10010452/pm10041475/vo10142974/view

Archived