[OFFICIAL] PARK HYUNGSIK & PARK BOYOUNG♡Park*Park Couple♡Puppy couple

TeBe

Hello Everyone,

This is a thread dedicated to our puppy-eyed couple "Park-Park" or "Young-Shik" couple. I love the chemistry between these two . So let's shower them with lots of love and pray that they will be our next "Lee Bo-Young x Ji Sung" couple.
P5neiHZ.jpg

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Me too... Thank you for making this thread. I'm looking forward spending time in this thread too!! PBY and PHS are so adorbs. Why can't you kiss already? I'm dying waiting for next week already and it's only Saturday here. lol

~S

On 18.3.2017 at 6:35 PM, yjnge said:

Me too... Thank you for making this thread. I'm looking forward spending time in this thread too!! PBY and PHS are so adorbs. Why can't you kiss already? I'm dying waiting for next week already and it's only Saturday here. lol

~S

On 19.3.2017 at 8:26 AM, rhiesta said:

thanks for made this thread... i really adore their chemistry...this couple really cute together..

Hello @yjnge @rhiesta Happy to see you joining me in this thread. Me too I love their chemistry and their little interractions on BTS. They are so caring , sweet and sometimes cutely awkward around each other. I can't get enough of them :wub:

On 3/22/2017 at 11:26 AM, Wanderlust said:

Yay a shipper thread! Was getting disheartened in the main thread with all the talk about PHS always being chummy with the female leads.  That may be so but my mind tells me differently and PBY reciprocates the off screen cuteness 

YES

On 3/22/2017 at 11:50 AM, athena22 said:

HELLO.... I was searching for this thread. FINALLY... 

THEIR Chemistry IS OFF THE CHARTS..

YESS

On 3/23/2017 at 5:47 AM, TeBe said:

I am not over how gorgeous they both looked for ELLE Korea! The way PHS looks at her is just to intense, I can't handle the hearts coming out of his puppy eyes :D

YESSS

This is why I'm better off lurking (or the thread is better off with me just lurking). I just want to echo what everyone has already said. facepalm.gif?1450473045

@TeBe totally agree! This is why I shipped #ParkParkCouple in the first place. I'm so happy they had that photoshoot before they immersed themselves into their characters, Bongsoon and Minhyuk. Before anything else, we had Boyoung and Hyungsik. :wub:

@athena22 thanks for sharing tons of gifs at the SWDBS thread! However, it's moving so fast I sometimes miss your post. Looking forward to seeing more #PuppyCouple gifs from you here. dancing_corgi.gif?1466642278

On 3/24/2017 at 11:16 AM, Wanderlust said:

With the explosive chemistry that PHS and PBY are showing us, why oh why is this forum so quiet?  Is everyone just quietly shipping them?  The new BTS, though, my heart.....:heart:

@Wanderlust yes, the stark contrast between SWDBS thread and this one! I can't understand, but you're probably right about silent shipping, or as you've shared previously, some might have been disheartened as well. :( But I've been hanging out on Twitter and there's a good amount of shippers who often post about our OTP. I've seen a few on IG too. I hope they come here and join the party!

HOUSEWARMING GIF(T)S, everyone!

giphy.gif

So... is it still a kabedon if it's not a wall, but a sofa?

giphy.gif

original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nAmkwluLNa0

fb-heart.gif?1464135070 yeojin

Archived