Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kia Williams

The Ultimate Thai Drama Guide

Hey guys!

I've been noticing that Thai dramas are becoming more popular and that more people are starting to watch them. There's a big cultural difference between other Asian dramas (such as Korean and Chinese) and Thai because of the big cultural difference. I put together a guide that explains some common terms used in dramas, common themes, and where to watch/download Thai dramas. I also included a list of recommendations for newbies or anyone looking for something new to watch. 

Hopefully this guide can help you out! Click here to read

On 3/11/2017 at 1:07 AM, Kia Williams said:

Hey guys!

I've been noticing that Thai dramas are becoming more popular and that more people are starting to watch them. There's a big cultural difference between other Asian dramas (such as Korean and Chinese) and Thai because of the big cultural difference. I put together a guide that explains some common terms used in dramas, common themes, and where to watch/download Thai dramas. I also included a list of recommendations for newbies or anyone looking for something new to watch. 

Hopefully this guide can help you out! Click here to read

Thank you really enjoyed reading it and I love dramas no matter where they are from as long as there is a bit of romance LOL:w00t: