[Thai Drama 2017] Secret Seven Series เธอคนเหงากับเขาทั้งเจ็ด

whitedove

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 7/11/2017 at 0:10 PM, miss_kayti said:

Oh man, I am so looking forward to this! Hopefully one of the subbing teams will pick it up so that we don't have to wait 4 weeks for GMM subs. But if we do, I guess we'll survive the wait :tongue:

It doesn't have BL so most probably it won't be picked up by foreign subbing teams lol. And the non-BL subbing teams are more interested in subbing dramas from popular drama channels (CH3 & CH7) and the primetime 8pm slot on One31.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/07/2017 at 5:11 PM, whitedove said:

It doesn't have BL so most probably it won't be picked up by foreign subbing teams lol. And the non-BL subbing teams are more interested in subbing dramas from popular drama channels (CH3 & CH7) and the primetime 8pm slot on One31.

I don't trust this show not to have BL, I swear it pops up in everything nowadays. Even Project S The Series: Spike had random hints of it and that was supposed to just be bromance :rolleyes:. Ah well, I can wait the 4 weeks til it shows up on GMM's channel :D

16 hours ago, miss_kayti said:

I don't trust this show not to have BL, I swear it pops up in everything nowadays. Even Project S The Series: Spike had random hints of it and that was supposed to just be bromance :rolleyes:. Ah well, I can wait the 4 weeks til it shows up on GMM's channel :D

Project S wasn't picked up because of the BL stuff though, but because of the actors. And since the 'core romance' in this series is the princess and her secret seven, it probably won't get picked up.

6 hours ago, whitedove said:

Project S wasn't picked up because of the BL stuff though, but because of the actors. And since the 'core romance' in this series is the princess and her secret seven, it probably won't get picked up.

Oh, was Project S subbed by a team? I actually didn't realise that, I watched it on GDH's YT page, lol. I didn't mention it for the subbing, it was just an example of BL showing up everywhere :D. I know Secret Seven is unlikely to be subbed by another team, tis all good

More stills of the couples:

Padlom & Neo (Captain):

qH395KZ.jpg

Padlom & Pok (Kang):

oWDWIUu.jpg

More under the cut:

Padlom & Alan (Tay):

FtdUgAJ.jpg

Padlom & Gant (Oabnithi):

pK2NbSi.jpg

Padlom & It (Mek):

utPhEOA.jpg