[Thai +18 BL Drama 2017] The Underwear The Series รักชั้นนัย

fudanshidesu

(+18 - Adult; mild violence; sexual themes; BL themes)
The Underwear

[รัก/ชั้น/นัย]

1280x720-7WD.jpg

1484122858069.png?type=f1148_646

(...hot...I'm hot... it's getting hot in here! Last picture, the guy on the right, i'm dying to kiss him...and to the guy in the middle i say: "Why don't we have a chat with your underwear? Follow me."...srsly, i'm... beep)

Producers (collaboration): MBO Teen Entertainment &  GMM BRAVO | note: "The Underwear" is the second series from MBO Teen Entertainment

online (broadcaster): LINE TV & YouTube

Genres: 
Comedy // Friendship // Romance // BL // Teen Drama // Young Adults // Mature

official youtube
official instagram
official facebook

short synopsis 
The story's about young adults and teenagers, their lives and relationships (see cast section), and The Underwear Forum that connects them all,  in many ways... 

cast

16583129_1839931726266972_52831477923011

Peem as Jump
Tong as Cone
(Chihishu Tantimeth) Miu (aka) Meww,  as Mon

OFFICIAL MV - OST

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I find this very interesting. I'm glad that they aren't just showing BL and Hetero relationship but some Girls Love as well. I was all of them to be represented even if we might not get the character we want together in a relationship in the end of this series. I was reading somewhere online (I don't know if it was one Facebook or Instagram) and someone compared it to Gossip Girl (google it), but what I've seen so far that doesn't seem the case. Perhaps they only ment in term of how the romantic relationships are portrayed.Gossip Girl was known for known each one of the characters making out with one another at least once. And the romantic scenes were very...erotic. So this is Gossip Girl without the "rich lifestyle" is what maybe that commenter meant.

I wasn't sure about this series until I watched this and found it sexy and funny. :) 

https://www.instagram.com/p/BRSMCfZANTa/?taken-by=boys_love3&hl=en

On 3/7/2017 at 2:49 AM, QueenAlysanne said:

I find this very interesting. [...] And the romantic scenes were very...erotic. So this is Gossip Girl without the "rich lifestyle" is what maybe that commenter meant.

I wasn't sure about this series until I watched this and found it sexy and funny. :) 

https://www.instagram.com/p/BRSMCfZANTa/?taken-by=boys_love3&hl=en

The comment you are referring to was posted to mydramalist.  I know because I live on the Internet. Yes, I have no life. Yes, I am pathetic... ha ha

The link you so kindly provided...girl, I watched the RAW video yesterday. I have to admit, I was deeply, deeply touched... girl, the bed scene was everything. It made my eyes tear up! 

True! The Underwear isn't strictly BL. It's about the life of different people, people with different desires. And while I don't understand how anybody would want to be a lesbian (liking guys seems so... natural, when you're gay), I am happy for you. hahaha
I hope you find happiness in The Underwear's lesbian storyline! XD ! 

I find myself liking "The Underwear" more and more... so far so good. 

Now, back to reality. I am sad... because I know Mr. Tutor isn't gay and won't be gay. The infographic (title post, "cast" section) made that clear... :bawling: God, he's so hot... God, he is sooo hot. 

10 hours ago, fudanshidesu said:

The comment you are referring to was posted to mydramalist.  I know because I live on the Internet. Yes, I have no life. Yes, I am pathetic... ha ha

The link you so kindly provided...girl, I watched the RAW video yesterday. I have to admit, I was deeply, deeply touched... girl, the bed scene was everything. It made my eyes tear up! 

True! The Underwear isn't BL. It's about the life of different people, people with different desires. And while I don't understand how anybody would want to be a lesbian (liking guys seems so... natural, when you're gay), I am happy for you. hahaha
 hope you find happiness in The Underwear's lesbian storyline! XD ! 
Seriously though, I didn't see it coming and when it happened, I was like... DENG! No way!

I find myself liking "The Underwear" more and more... so far so good. 

Now, back to reality. I am sad... because I know Mr. Tutor isn't gay and won't be gay. The infographic (title post, "cast" section) made that clear... :bawling: God, he's so hot... God, he is sooo hot. 

Haha thank for letting me know. Now I remember that the comment I read was in mydramalist.com. You make a great description of this series, "...about the life of different people, people with different desires." Even if there's not much BL I'm still interested to see what happens next. I'm a bit behind in episodes but I am aware of the promos for the newest episode. I guess I somewhat got spoiled but I don't mind. And yes Mr. Tutor is hot. Hehe.

17 minutes ago, HugYooSu said:

somebody plz tell me... What did Due said before he kissed Cone?

I feel so said for him :(

As long as I remember that graystag channel subbed this part and posted on YouTube

On 21/03/2017 at 3:49 AM, sanamomomomo said:

how many episode of this drama btw? 10 episodes?

I think so, yeah...

By the way, it's too bad that the gay "pairing" is the couple who has the least screen time in this series... Plus, there's no guarantee they'll end up together, we'll see next week!

Archived