Fantasy Basketball Is Back (new Season)

aznboy78

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest plusone

gah i know

i meant to go but i went to chicago over the weekend and i didn't really have too much internet access

it looks like i had last pick

well i would've made some different picks towards the later rounds (like grabbing kwame brown over whoever the heck it was i got) it doesnt look too horrid

Guest Mr.Wyowang

I am quietly building myself a championship team, all I need is a solid PG!

Many thanks jurassic5! I thought the trade I offered with Melo wouldnt go through. woooooah! cham...pion.....ship...ba...by..

Many thanks jurassic5! I thought the trade I offered with Melo wouldnt go through. woooooah! cham...pion.....ship...ba...by..

i was more than glad to take 'melo off your hands. he's gonna have an incredible year this year.

Guest plusone

ur silver devil right?

i would dish out parker but i realized i made a dumb move trading both deron williams and nash

maybe if i can grab one more 2nd pg from somewhere i could dish out parker

hang on for a bit

Guest flipdragn

i was more than glad to take 'melo off your hands. he's gonna have an incredible year this year.

i see carmelo anthony as a player who's only gonna get you points

Guest Mr.Wyowang

Agreed. I needed rebound and block thats why i traded melo. i got enough scorers.

@kzone, yup thats me, when you want to trade him, hit me the purpose ;)

have anyone done a 3-4 way trade before? anyone want to give a try? :vicx:

:sweatingbullets:

i guess...but i see shane battier as a scrub..so yeah. i'll take the points. i already have kobe and AI.

haha... if you already have the points why would you want to add melo...?

cuz...melo's gonna be more than points this year....gonna hit 3's and increase on steals. besides...shane battier? please.... :wacko: i guess a person's junk is another person's treasure.

Guest EYJAYJAY

battier is a nice player to have.. if he was still in grizz. i dont think he'll do as good on rockets. u are sure determined to get the points category arent u? lol.

Guest gjak1117

cuz...melo's gonna be more than points this year....gonna hit 3's and increase on steals. besides...shane battier? please.... :wacko: i guess ar person's junk is another person's treasure.

fair enough, I guess you're pretty much going to rape everybody in teh points category then XD

Guest nara jjang

yeah i think my team is pretty weak...my front courts the strength after that my bench is pretty weak...i like Moderator All Stars team

Archived