[Taiwanese BL Drama 2017] HIStory Series (My Hero, 離我遠一點, 著魔)

Cedric Ong

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Think they will be selling HIStory package (picture book with new pics like the sample pic below....and drama DVD including BTS).

Can order at this chinese website.

http://www.books.com.tw/products/0010750975?loc=P_007_001

0010750975_b_01.jpg

Read that they have announced plans for season 2.....to work with the scriptwriter of Obsessed who co-wrote an earlier drama Bromance 爱上哥们 (starring Megan Lai and Baron Chen). 

72c61a0cgy1feq3zyqwfqj20qo1bek3o.jpg

From some webchat eg one is by 陈沂 Chen Yee, the host/actress who acted in Obsessed....think season 2 are all new stories with new chars....some hint is new actors too. I didn't listen to that webchat....only someone posted about it.

So high chance won't see Bernard and Teddy again....sigh. Anyway i'm in dilemma if they would act in such roles or not....in a way, it would limit their acting career.

Btw someone wrote short chapters of Obsessed.....fleshing out some details....storyline still the same.

U can read here....just note the dates of posts.

http://www.weibo.com/u/5224329915?is_hot=1

Into :

005HyKRJly1fdgr52mjrbj30qo4miqv6.jpg

On 22/04/2017 at 4:22 PM, Cedric Ong said:

Think they will be selling HIStory package (picture book with new pics like the sample pic below....and drama DVD including BTS).

Can order at this chinese website.

http://www.books.com.tw/products/0010750975?loc=P_007_001

Read that they have announced plans for season 2.....to work with the scriptwriter of Obsessed who co-wrote an earlier drama Bromance 爱上哥们 (starring Megan Lai and Baron Chen). 

From some webchat eg one is by 陈沂 Chen Yee, the host/actress who acted in Obsessed....think season 2 are all new stories with new chars....some hint is new actors too. I didn't listen to that webchat....only someone posted about it.

So high chance won't see Bernard and Teddy again....sigh. Anyway i'm in dilemma if they would act in such roles or not....in a way, it would limit their acting career.

Btw someone wrote short chapters of Obsessed.....fleshing out some details....storyline still the same.

U can read here....just note the dates of posts.

http://www.weibo.com/u/5224329915?is_hot=1

Into :

Hopefully in the dvd, they'll have a different angle for the kiss scene of the first story xD

I don't think it would've been bad for them to be in a second season of History, as long as it is not another gay story, it's not like they're playing another gay character, you know ? Actually, I don't think that would be a problem either : look at Bernard, it's the second time he plays a gay or bi) character and he still gets parts :wink: 

18 minutes ago, originalnickname said:

Hopefully in the dvd, they'll have a different angle for the kiss scene of the first story xD

I don't think it would've been bad for them to be in a second season of History, as long as it is not another gay story, it's not like they're playing another gay character, you know ? Actually, I don't think that would be a problem either : look at Bernard, it's the second time he plays a gay or bi) character and he still gets parts :wink: 

I think HIStory 2nd season would be still gay-themed...and with the usual small number of chars (i mean as seen in season 1)....hard to avoid playing another gay char....unless small supporting role.

I feel if last time they quickly do an extension of Obsessed or other stories in HIStory with the same actors...it's ok...still part of the series....follow-up on the interest at that time.

Ya...there's still chance in future for them to work together...as chars who are best friends or even brothers...or info-variety show eg travelogue....Teddy mention b4 Bernard had asked him to visit Malaysia together.

1 minute ago, Cedric Ong said:

I think HIStory 2nd season would be still gay-themed...and with the small number of chars....hard to avoid playing another gay char....unless small supporting role.

I feel if last time they quickly do an extension of Obsessed or other stories in HIStory with the same actors...it's ok...still part of the series....follow-up on the interest at that time.

Ya...there's still chance in future for them to work together...as chars who are best friends or even brothers...or info-variety show eg travelogue....Teddy mention b4 Bernard had asked him to visit Malaysia together.

Maybe they could the season 2 with Obsessed secondary couple (Mu Bai & ?)

I don't mind if it's not the same actors or even same story/storyline... When I'm happy with a movie or series, I tend to not want another one, because most of the time it's not as good as the first one and it kind of ruins the whole thing

I think it's ok if they play other gay characters, because for mosts of these guys, acting is not a huge part of their life anyway... Most of them are models and don't seem to take acting seriously (maybe the only one who aspires to be an actor for real is Bernard)

By the way, do you know why his name is Bernard ? I'm french and this name is soooo french xD

24 minutes ago, originalnickname said:

Maybe they could the season 2 with Obsessed secondary couple (Mu Bai & ?)

I don't mind if it's not the same actors or even same story/storyline... When I'm happy with a movie or series, I tend to not want another one, because most of the time it's not as good as the first one and it kind of ruins the whole thing

I think it's ok if they play other gay characters, because for mosts of these guys, acting is not a huge part of their life anyway... Most of them are models and don't seem to take acting seriously (maybe the only one who aspires to be an actor for real is Bernard)

By the way, do you know why his name is Bernard ? I'm french and this name is soooo french xD

No, i don't know why he (or his parents) chose Bernard.

Bernard / Sen Jun 森竣 (also nicknamed as Mr Three Wood b'cos Sen is made up of 3 Wood chars). 25yo. Born in Malaysia, he's a malaysian. His original name is actually He Ling Jun何凌駿. He tried out as singer 1st but failed. He went to study and graduated from Taiwan university. Then ventured into acting.

For Teddy or Teddy Jen, 23yo, Taiwanese. Chinese name 任祐成 Ren You Cheng. Think this yr he would be graduating from university, he expressed interest in further studies. He used the name Ren Wei 任威 a few yrs ago in some taiwan variety show contest...but didn't get popular. Remember in one show, he mentioned his grandpa (forgot dad or mum side) is Dutch.

• 2 months later...

ok, so Teddy posted this yesterday. She's Adiamond Lee, a writer of 'History Obsessed'. She's apparently working on a new script (for more History? Or a new series?). Not sure, but I think Teddy hinted that he's going to be involved in it.

my reaction since yesterday

612160.gif

Where you at, Bernard??? Its your turn now, mister, dont let the boi us wait :ph34r:

THIS IS NOT A DRILL

BREAKING NEWS: 'HIStory' TV broadcast rights have been sold to Japan and Thailand

2017/07/08 13:48

2125327_1.jpg〈HIStory系列 - MY HERO〉拍攝現場照。(CHOCO TV提供)

〔記者馮亦寧/台北報導〕BL的逆襲,CHOCO TV自製劇〈HIStory系列〉成為首部進軍日本的網路劇,除本月將在日本播出之外,還要進軍泰國!

CHOCO TV自製劇〈HIStory系列〉短短三個月就創下累積超過350多萬次點擊成績,而這股耽美風潮,也延燒到日本。該系列第一季劇集將在7月31日於日本電視台首播,同時籌備日本院線發行。

2125327_2.jpg〈HIStory系列 - 著魔〉劇照。(CHOCO TV提供)

日本電視台表示,此劇題材拍攝風格耽美加上美顏演員,所以極力爭取購買,另外,本來是BL界劇集之王的泰國,也對〈HIStory系列〉相當感興趣,年底前將於泰國電視台播出。

有鑒於第一季的好成績,CHOCO TV〈HIStory系列〉主要演員森竣、吳承璟等人人氣也跟著暴漲,目前CHOCO TV 正著手該系列第二季拍攝工作,第二季將會推出三支各自獨立的耽美故事,分別為敘述成熟大叔與小鮮肉「高齡差戀愛」的〈是非〉;描述警察與黑道大哥「黑白戀」的〈圈套〉還有不良少年變身排球隊「反差青春戀愛」的〈越界〉。預計今年9月正式開拍,12月在CHOCO TV上架播出。

cr: http://ent.ltn.com.tw/m/news/breakingnews/2125327

Someone needs to translate this article right now because it's saying something about a second season being filmed and that it's going to air this year!!!!

3 hours ago, Ayachou said:

THIS IS NOT A DRILL

BREAKING NEWS: 'HIStory' TV broadcast rights have been sold to Japan and Thailand

Someone needs to translate this article right now because it's saying something about a second season being filmed and that it's going to air this year!!!!

Ok. I will translate in summary or the main points.

HIStory will be shown on Japan tv, starting 31 July. And also plan to show in cinemas there.

There are plans to broadcast the drama in Thailand by end of this year.

(I assume they will be dubbed in those countries' own language).

Chocotv is planning a 2nd season of HIStory. To film in sept this yr. Debut in dec. 3 BL stories :

- 是非 (loosely translated as Right and Wrong) - mature uncle vs young guy (Big Age Gap CP)

- 圈套 (Trap) - policeman vs gangster leader (White-Black CP, police = white, gangs = black)

越界 (Overstep the Boundary) - delinquent joining a volleyball team vs fellow volleyball mate (Cute Young Love CP)

No cast is mentioned yet.

Bernard posted about this news in his facebook. Though he didn't directly say whether he will act in it or not.....a girl posted that Bernard won't be in it....i don't know her identity (friend or staff?). He and some fans did joke that he can play the role of the gangster leader and Teddy as the policeman. Hope will hear good news later.

Ya, Teddy did post about being given a script by ADiamond, the director of Obsessed. No details given. I check the director's weibo and facebook. No mention of this news so i'm unsure if she's involved or not. Currently she is in another BL drama currently being filmed (will mention in next post).

Well I hope if Bernard and Teddy would to act in this, they would be CP in same story. If not, then abit disappointed...but still, glad to see a new season.

As mentioned, Adiamond Lee, the director of Obsessed is filming another BL drama....深藍與月光 loosely translated as Deep Blue and Moonlight. Debut in sep. Story about 4 guys confused about and finding love.

Cast (same sequence as below pic) : 林柏叡 Charles, 陳彥名 Aric Chen,  黃庭軒 Tim Huang, 王庭勻 Tom

....and 2 more not in pic.....王可元 Wang Ko Yuan (pink hair in 3rd pic) and 武廣君Antonio Wu...minor chars. Mmm....quite a few are models from Catwalk.

d2644668.jpg

006teDyUgy1fhc7jgz8enj31400qojwp.jpg

66f78fa1gy1fhc7aa09vxj21400qon36.jpg

http://star.ettoday.net/news/960982耽美界F4!BL劇小鮮肉顏值爆表

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
On 7/8/2017 at 10:32 PM, Cedric Ong said:

Well I hope if Bernard and Teddy would to act in this, they would be CP in same story. If not, then abit disappointed...but still, glad to see a new season.

Any word yet on the new season ? B & T united in another story line ...maybe ? 

22 hours ago, deltos said:

Any word yet on the new season ? B & T united in another story line ...maybe ? 

Browsed abit on chocotv sites....so far, no news yet.

As for director Adiamond Lee's own BL drama Deep Sea and Moonlight....just finished filming. Supposed to show in sept. But no trailer or new pics yet.

Will update if got news. 

One trivia....i remember in Teddy's webchat once....he mentioned Bernard will bring him to visit Malaysia. So sweet. But until now, when i browsed their instagram....Bernard went home once or twice. Teddy seems to travel abit after his graduation...but think none of the places is in Malaysia. 

From Adiamond's weibo, her BL drama 深藍與月光 Deep Blue and Moonlight is still in editing process. Should be in 2nd half or end of Sept.

The title pic is out. Some speculate with japanese words, is there plan to sell to Japan?

006teDyUgy1fivbshpp9dj30cc0cc3ze.jpg

They got a facebook on it. Nothing much yet except this pic.

No new updates on 2nd season of HIStory yet. For the 1st season, they will be showing in japan theatres in Sep and Oct. 

http://www.cinemart.co.jp/article/news/20170823001492.html

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived