[Taiwanese BL Drama 2017] HIStory Series (My Hero, 離我遠一點, 著魔)

Cedric Ong

1 hour ago, Kyleaddicted said:

It seems our favorite tandem is getting a lot of projects! Lu Yan Ze (Zi Xuan) seems  busy with endorsements and filming while Fandy (Yu Hao) has a lot of movie projects. Things are looking up for ZX and YH! Only thing I’m waiting for is CTL 2!!!

The sequel to crossing the line will be a movie next year.  History3 will have 2  new stories, titles to be confirmed once things are set.  

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They open a History-themed cafe in Gaoxiong, Taiwan. To open for 3 mths only. 

Besides items and food related to the drama, there are familiar scenes from the dramas eg the lockers (around 1:40) and the teacher's table.

Abit tacky but i think understandable if this helps to gather funds for History 3 drama and Cross The Line movie (as reported in a chinese article). They also sell something called HIstory Pass....i suspect it's some kind of membership card...the money would also go to the funds.

The chinese article :

https://www.chinatimes.com/realtimenews/20180817002946-260410

It mention Season 3 would be filmed in April 2019. 2 stories 圈套 (translated as Trap) and 奇蹟 (translated as Miracle).

Each story would stretch to 20 episodes each. Trap is about a policeman who acted undercover as a bodyguard to a criminal gang's young master. Miracle is related to food and cooking, no other details. Now still seeking actors.

The movie version of Cross The Line will have the same cast. It's a continuation from the drama...not a reboot. Perhaps that's why the movie name is slightly different. Drama name was 越界 (Yue Jie). Movie name is 跨界 (Kua Jie). Difference is the 1st char. Both refer to crossing...but Yue merely means moving over....while Kua usually means u need to raise one leg over....to me, it imply a bigger movement...guess it refer to a bigger development in the chars' relationship. Clever use of title.

Only mention next yr, but no mention of period/month.

49 minutes ago, Cedric Ong said:

They open a History-themed cafe in Gaoxiong, Taiwan. To open for 3 mths only. 

Besides items and food related to the drama, there are familiar scenes from the dramas eg the lockers (around 1:40) and the teacher's table.

Abit tacky but i think understandable if this helps to gather funds for History 3 drama and Cross The Line movie (as reported in a chinese article). They also sell something called HIstory Pass....i suspect it's some kind of membership card...the money would also go to the funds.

Actually this pop-up store is a really big deal for Choco TV. All ( but Fandy) the actors were at the grand opening, writers, etc. etc. A friend of mine got high level invite to the opening. I saw some great photo's and vids of the event and the actors close up and personal.  This might not be the last of them...they may do this again ( depending on the success ) in another city.  History pass is very cool...def  for  funding...might be worth having.:)

Congrats to "Crossing The Line" for being nominated under Taiwan's Golden Bell Awards - TV Miniseries category. 

Too bad no acting awards...not even under newbie category. But always a small celebration for a BL drama to be recognised in mainstream award events.

40313190_2116380131714200_75838288134657

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Loved episode 1, so many subtle flirting scenes already.
Really makes you feel like ShaoFei and TangYi has a crush on each other after their interactions these four years, especially the way Li An teases ShaoFei about it XD 

Archived