[Taiwanese BL Drama 2017] HIStory Series (My Hero, 離我遠一點, 著魔)

Cedric Ong

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The soul-exchange char in My Hero....the actor Jiang Yun Lin 蔣昀霖....can't find much info on him (no instagram)...except he did alot of ads and MVs eg Hebe's 日常 and 劉若英 's 你有沒有深愛過 (posted previously), also some short webmovies. 

His co-actor Aaron Lai said that he's a bit quiet....but abit of natural silly 天然呆.

I did notice in the 2 couple session on thu....he's more reserved than the other 3.

Here's an ad with him as main lead. I think if he did quite a few ads and MVs...mostly with no dialogue...he should be quite good with facial expressions.

Came across a not so formal on-set pic.

005BMWizly1fdbt396e1qj30u011i0yb.jpg

Guess that's why Bernard said he was/needed to be fierce to Teddy while filming b'cos he's very playful. 

But it's cute to see a bubbly Teddy vs a more serious Bernard...haha.

* Not sure why....but 2 of the clips are removed from instagram page...mmm...hope nothing serious. Basically these 2 clips are Teddy being abit playful, Bernard being abit serious...they harmlessly bickered abit on-site...probably 1st day of filming.

There are other clips in HiStory's instagram page...eg "Stay Away From Me" seems to start some "selection game" clips.

https://www.instagram.com/history_chocotv/

• 2 weeks later...

Think ChocoTV explain things very well when viewers kept asking them about fan-meetings with the "CPs" and sequels. They posted the below long article in an instagram.

Sorry, no time to won't translate this....just a summary....1st the actors are from different agencies and already commited to new projects, harder to coordinate. 2nd ChocoTV would wish the best for them to do different roles (instead of being tied down as BL CPs) since they are still new as actors. 3rd....about fan meetings, besides the above factors, also some countries might have restrictions on BL theme if they do overseas events...so not easy.

ChocoTV is also doing different themes and already commited to new dramas.

Think they would sell DVD...with some unreleased BTS....but no details yet.

There might be 2nd season,,,,,but no confirm/guarantee, too soon.

針對各位的幾個疑惑,在這邊就做一個簡短(是嗎?)的回覆
首先是宣傳問題,其實還是有一些專訪在籌備跟進行中(尚未問世)
採訪方會根據自己的平台或是素材量安排合適的時間推出;所以已經完成的部分就請稍微耐心等一下囉。
再來是檔期部分,這次《HIStory系列》第一季的三對主CP分別隸屬於五家經紀公司,每一家公司都會讓藝人們投入各自的新計劃,
舉例來說森竣就是前陣子公布的《富錦街》,承璟沒記錯的話目前在北京參加節目,柏緯則是已經在新的劇組;當然其他三位也有各自的計劃正在進行,如果《HIStory系列》有因此促成些什麼,幫到一些什麼,其實我們也相當開心。
只是這樣的話,大家最關心的見面會應該就會有些變數,確實有收到不少見面會的邀約(甚至是日本、泰國),
然而首關就卡在檔期(很希望是六位一起出現),
第二關則是部分地區會因為政策、文化的關係限制不能以CP的方式呈現,如果硬是為了辦一次見面而讓藝人們失去更多能創造作品滿足粉絲的機會,我們也覺得相當惋惜。
如果前兩個條件都克服,大概接下來就只剩下費用跟收入拆分的問題(反而這簡單)。
「推CP」這件事情當然我們也希望能延續熱潮,
但回頭想想這些演員會不會還想要挑戰更多不同的角色?
不如藉此多讓他們展現不同的面相,《HIStory系列》已經讓觀眾們見識到這幾位藝人在BL偶像劇的魅力,也期待他們能闖出更多不一樣的精彩作品,有機會的話我們還是會邀請他們合體,但也絕對尊重每個人各自想發展的方向。
好,之前回文有提到DVD特別花絮這件事情,
當然每天放一顆鏡頭我們就可以放三年花絮不間斷(歡呼)!!
但確實部分畫面會有很高的重疊性(同一場戲的遠景、近景、特寫等等),所以還是會需要去蕪存菁一下;
至於這些花絮為什麼不放在網路上宣傳呢?
如果都丟上去,DVD好像就沒有收藏的必要了…
我們希望讓喜歡這個作品、願意為了這個作品花點錢的劇迷保留一些糖果,也多多少少能成為回收製作第二季的指標。
〖IG小編插話:雖然昨晚的直播花絮有人看過有人沒看過,但我們很努力在整理之前比較少人觀看的素材,讓每支影片都可以給粉絲們看見。至於更多的「新」花絮請讓我們保留在DVD中〗
既然提到第二季,就來說說未來的計劃吧,
首先CHOCO TV從去年8月開始投入自製內容,至今也不過8個月的時間,每一次內容都想試著服務不同類型的劇迷,
《我們是歐爸》是喜劇迷、《X情人》是愛情劇迷、
《志明與春嬌》主打毛小孩、《HIStory系列》則是腐女,
接下來的《咕咾小姐》是大齡女子、《老爸上身》則是學生族群,
我們也想像演員們一樣為觀眾呈上不同面貌的作品,
已經透過《HIStory系列》知道腐女市場是存在、必須要被服務的,有更多團隊願意打造作品我們也很開心,我們也當然會繼續籌備第二季。然而也不得不承認,《HIStory系列》第一季先天上的體質(集數、時間規格)不如連續劇,
3個90分鐘的作品至多也就一個月的時間放映結束。
因此接下來我們陸續籌畫中的作品都會盡量以連續劇的方式呈現,盡量少用電視電影(網大)的規格呈現,對我們來說熱度也比較能延續,因此只要有確認新作品的好消息,我們官方都會公布出來,外界的各種傳聞我們也只能表示尊重,但也請大家以官方說法為準。
不免俗的在最後又要上感謝字卡了(?)
謝謝所有參與《HIStory系列》的演員、工作人員、
以及給予協助的每一個人,有你們才能推出這系列
我也想趁機感謝CHOCO TV裡辛苦跑宣傳、行銷的幾位,
只為了讓這個平台、這個品牌、這個故事被更多人看見,
要我在辦公室用說的,也亂尷尬一把的
也謝謝每一個提出建議、參與討論的粉絲、劇迷,
有時候確實有忙不過來、看不完訊息的時候,
但我們會盡量消化,也盡快打造新的故事給大家。
PS1 之前影片撤下來其實是演員不小心爆粗口,我們擔心有損形象才撤下
PS2 衣服的部分是因為拍完戲之後道具服留在倉庫也只是保存著,那還不如讓更懂得疼惜它、覺得有收藏意義的主人擁有
PS3 本篇原文為CHOCO TV自製團隊人員刊登在PTT臺劇版歡迎朝聖推文
CHOCO TV留

Bernard said Teddy was very playful during filming, one time he moved too much and the back of his head hit Bernard's forehead....  

I notice in the BTS....when Teddy was going to touch Bernard's forehead, the latter seems to expect that gesture and even moved his head forward abit.

They were asked if they can act as love rivals after a girl...they said they can....Teddy said he would win...Bernard replied ok, "I give to u" X3, I notice Bernard like to repeat some comment 3 times (emphasize it).

Bernard said he would like to challenge the celebrity brother role in the 2nd story Stay Away From Me...b'cos the role is a superstar and is handsome. Teddy told him 2 times that his Jiang Jing Teng is also very handsome. As for Teddy, he would like to challenge Hero's role in My Hero....he said if he suddenly lost his girlfriend...he would feel sad for a longer time (mmm....so i assume he saw the role as slightly different from the way it was acted out now). 

When asked if he's like his char, an arrogant boss-like lover, Bernard said he can be romantic and rational...but if it's something that he's right and the other party is wrong, he can be very determined about it. Teddy said yes, he's like that esp during filming. Then he shocked everyone with some wording errors...haha...he intended to say Bernard is forgiving towards him, a little brother....but he said it like Bernard take care of his "xiao di di" (little bro = private part)...haha.

Spoiler

The last part....not as funny....1st Bernard said some ppl nicknamed Teddy as Ah Ken (I don't know who's that)....then they argued btw them who look like a china actress Ma Si Chun 马思纯....in the end, Bernard gave in, u can say anything.

Think there'll be more of this tomorrow. Will update.

Teddy Ren You Cheng's instagram post....he said he is now focusing on his studies...in the future, he would go into education work...or go further studies. Though fans hope he would occasionally do a bit of acting, still respect his choice. Btw if u visit his instagram...his pics are all B&W.

Pics courtesy of Liberty Times 自由時報 who interviewed Bernard and Teddy.

In summary, during Teddy's crying scenes, he thought of his family esp his sister who worked overseas.

Initially Teddy's limit is no tongue during kiss scenes...but in the end, he did it himself (when too much into the role)...Bernard said he "blocked" it by closing his teeth...haha.

Bernard is more experienced b'cos of previous gay role in The Tenants Downstairs...so he led more....and they would "plan" 80% of the intimate scenes...the rest went by instinct.

2022810_1.jpg

2022815_1.jpg

2022802_2.jpg

On 3/29/2017 at 11:23 PM, Cedric Ong said:

Teddy Ren You Cheng's instagram post....he said he is now focusing on his studies...in the future, he would go into education work...or go further studies. Though fans hope he would occasionally do a bit of acting, still respect his choice. Btw if u visit his instagram...his pics are all B&W.

Wait, so he won't do acting anymore? How about HIStory season 2 then? :o

1 hour ago, meifang89 said:

Wait, so he won't do acting anymore? How about HIStory season 2 then? :o

Currently there is no plans for season 2...or related BL drama. Not that i read about currently.

I know Bernard had started filming for another drama...non-BL. Teddy like he said is focusing on his final year...he didnt say he wont act...but depend on free time. It seems he plan to study further after this final yr. Whether he would still act part time or not...we wont know.

The plans for filming actually lies more on the cable or tv company...they already said that while they are glad that they made this BL series...they also want to focus on other themes...already got other dramas to film under schedule. Furthermore also memtioned is BL theme not easy and not profitable to film. Of course they said it is not never...just no plans now.

50 minutes ago, Cedric Ong said:

Currently there is no plans for season 2...or related BL drama. Not that i read about currently.

I know Bernard had started filming for another drama...non-BL. Teddy like he said is focusing on his final year...he didnt say he wont act...but depend on free time. It seems he plan to study further after this final yr. Whether he would still act part time or not...we wont know.

The plans for filming actually lies more on the cable or tv company...they already said that while they are glad that they made this BL series...they also want to focus on other themes...already got other dramas to film under schedule. Furthermore also memtioned is BL theme not easy and not profitable to film. Of course they said it is not never...just no plans now.

Hm? I read many about season 2 here :blink: What a disappointment :(

Well at least I can see Bernard later. I hope Teddy will keep acting eventough it just for a short movie -_-

But BL is a trend now so it must be profitable, moreover HIStory series is a success. The company made this series well so if they want to make other themes I'll try to watch it.

@meifang89

I assume u r referring to Duke Wu in the above drama. Think it was shown from dec until mar...just ended.

Bernard's latest instagram....mmm....black and white....following Teddy's style....Teddy's instagram pics are ALL B&W, always.

I know Bernard's caption might be for his still-filming drama 富錦街-這條街上的那些故事 (Fujin Street - Stories of the Street)....but it suits the Obsessed theme well too...."I won't miss meeting you (or lose you) again if everything repeat again" 

Probably role is a student.

6b29cac1gy1fefg22tmc9j20qo140k0k.jpg

Teddy's recent clip...when interviewed or in reality, he's like super cheerful and naughty....but mostly in his pics, he tend to look like serious and sexy...haha.

From his weibo pics...seems like Teddy is also working....look like modelling/photo shoots...besides the last yr's studies.

His intern company is related to gaming machines...mmm....is he studying electronics?

Bernard's hairstyle is quite cute....

17881665_475899062801144_310220430036592

Didn't read any plans for any new interviews or fanmeeting while both of them are together. 

Maybe hope one day Bernard will bring Teddy to visit Malaysia....Teddy mentioned b4 that "ge" or "bro" once said so.

Ettoday article dated 8 Apr. 

In summary, the article said Obsessed is popular overseas. Thailand side is interested to organise fanmeeting event. Some rights had been sold to Japan side (i assume drama rights? maybe a remake?).

The rest is interview with Teddy. He started as a model. Then he spent a lot of time studying acting in an agency or acting school. (I think he also studied main course in university). So he sacrificed alot of time for the past 2 yrs, no time for fun and family.

For the intimate scenes....he 1st "practiced" with the director (i think female, and practice as in script-reading, action planning etc). then rehearsed with Bernard....for the filming, he said no NG, very smooth with Bernard b'cos they were taught under same acting teacher....same acting style/method....and he's grateful for someone who understand him, and able to lead him.

When asked, he said he will be happy to work with Bernard again...given Bernard is willing and also the right roles.  

Actually the main point is he said the feelings in the drama are real....wow....剧中感情全都來真的....ok, i know he means getting into the role very much. He also said he and Bernard are the fortunate pair....我和森竣是幸福一对...meaning the 2 actors are lucky to encounter each other to have good chemistry in this drama.

http://star.ettoday.net/news/900260?from=fb_et_star

d2443952.jpg

d2397810.jpg

17795917_118854958658451_157089790754272

Archived