[Taiwanese BL Drama 2017] HIStory Series (My Hero, 離我遠一點, 著魔)

Cedric Ong

On 3/21/2018 at 7:23 PM, deltos said:

Kiyoshi  is good...I've seen a lot of their stuff on DM...

Yeah. They subbing variety of BL :) I usually watch in youtube though ^_^

Btw anyone knows how many episode Crossing the Line? :o

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, mellialuna said:

Unfortunately, 8.

It ends this wednesday.

What?! So fast?! Then why they aired 2 ep per week? It's just 1 for Right or Wrong :huh:

History series are short drama. The 1st season with 3 stories...even shorter...4 episodes each. Season 2 with 2 stories (initally planned 3 stories)...each 8 episodes.

Unless adapted from some long novel...perhaps 8 to atmost 12 episodes are good enough. They tend to focus on main couple and secondary cp at most.

Why 2 ep per week...then can stretch to 1 month (with bts and interview clips in btw)...at least the interest wont go off so fast.

5 hours ago, mellialuna said:

Normaly it were supposed to be 3 but for now no date of release for the last story.

I'm not sure if they filmed the last part or not!

No, there are only 2 stories in Season 2.

Initially when 1st announced (no cast yet, just very early mention of general storylines), they did mention a 3rd story which involved a policeman and a gangster falling in love with each other....but then later they didn't mention it anymore. They might have explained it...maybe i had missed the news. But i assume maybe a BL storyline with police involves the police...maybe too sensitive to be filmed. Or maybe too high expenses eg fake guns, police uniforms, rental of areas to do...perhaps chasing gangsters down the streets or bank robbery etc.

At that time, some fans were excited and suggested that perhaps the 2 actors of Obsessed can play these 2 chars....Bernard plays the gangster while Teddy Jen (or Ren You Cheng) plays the policeman probably a quiet rookie....but guess we won't see that anymore.

Some quick updates on them : Teddy graduated last yr and he didn't do any new acting. Recently he join iwalker 爱玩客, a taiwan travel show as host. Can see he love to travel from his instagram pics.

Bernard previously known as Sen Jun, he changed his name to Bernard He Lin Jun 何林骏. Think he continue with acting....besides last yr's drama serials, this yr will be a movie 盖世英雄 (loosely translated as World Hero), no info on that yet.

Thank you 2 boths for answering, I think that is like Cedric said about the storiy, a police man and a gangster fallin in love can be rejected for the audience... so I hope a New "Crossing the line" season so, I wanna know what happen with the fujoshi girl and the captain of the team... 

Omo omo omoo.. I happened to stumbled on HIStory 2 (Crossing The Line) yesterday, watched the whole thing in one go.. Totally obsessed with the actor acting Tsia Yu Hao -- real name: Fandy Fan 范少勳 (Fan Shao Xuan) .. Totally swooning over him, and I feel like his acting is one of the better ones in the bunch.  Definitely one of the best newcomers to watch, he reminded me of Eddie Peng in his earlier acting days, and he went to become a international movie star..

I never really watched the 1st season of HIStory, and reading from the narratives, the plot on second season seems to be completely independent on its own. (Apart from the pair of brothers in love, seems like season 1 has a short story as a prequel as a plot) Hopefully  this 2nd season will garner more fan base and viewership so the director/producers will continue and expand on the story line. 

Is there any separate thread just for this pairing? I mean specifically on Fandy person info.. (I feel bad like I'm stalking, but I really think he deserves the attention for his acting chops) 

I did some youtube digging.. 

He appeared on KANXILAILE a taiwanese tv variety show as a guest, click below fast forward to 31:05 for his segment

He's straight (bummer).. has a girlfriend at that time.

Age 24, more on his actor bio below..

https://mydramalist.com/people/17861-fandy-fan

Any one else watched him starred in another movie called Cafe 6?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt5827496/

Maybe I'll add that on my watch list, can stare at him acting for days @_@

Lastly, sharing another talks show interviewing the cast of Crossing the Line

If there's more people requesting for this sub, I'll consider adding the subs when I have time.

I feel it really funny when the actor playing Zhou ZiXuan originally wanted to audition for the role as Hisa YuHao, and the talk show host gave him the platform to act one of the scenes, his look just doesn't really fit the part to portray YuHao as the explosive and arrogant teen.

10 hours ago, mellialuna said:

Thanks bluestrudel for all this information. 

I've already watched At cafe 6, here the link, but Fandy appeared just a little. 

There is also this movie but I didn't watch it yet.

Thanks for sharing the links..

I watched the trailer for the movie you linked.. 东北插班生

It seems like he's also in very small supporting role in a teenage gang/action movie. 

I wish after this drama, they would give more roles to Fandy. I would love to see him more on screen. :)

5 hours ago, clon_105 said:

what it's this?

U have to watch the full version to get the meaning. 1stly it is a beer ad so the words at the btm means dont drink if driving, dont drive if drinking. Ok..now back to the ad. The girl work on 5th floor  while the guy work on 8th floor. She like him secretly. Everyday she would press 12 floor esp when he is in the lift too. There is a part towards the end when they were alone and look at each other...the words on the screen means if 2 persons cant help looking at each other for 8 secs or more...the chance of falling in love is higher. The twist at the end is he pressed 5th floor bcos he actually knew where she work and probably already notice her in the past. Sweet right? And cute song too.

Archived