[Taiwanese BL Drama 2017] HIStory Series (My Hero, 離我遠一點, 著魔)

Cedric Ong

I absolutely love "Crossing the Line". It deserves a new season all on it's own. I can't help but look at Zach Lu (Qiu Zi Xuan) everytime I rewatch it. His acting is great, and though Fandy had more opportunities to show his acting chops, I loved Zach's restrained expressions, and his smile. 

I think we need to start a topic discussion focused solely on "Crossing the Line". So many things I'm curious about! Like there's a site claiming that Zach Lu underwent plastic surgery to look like a Korean actor. I find this really hard to believe, but this just shows this topic deserves a page all on its own. 

On 4/6/2018 at 10:00 AM, clon_105 said:

THIS IS THE BEST. Zach was so game! More of him please :(

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Nill Llim said:

Yooo this new season is so stunning... I loved first with Obsessed mostly... But this time I clearly had a crush for Crossing the line...

So I even made a MV because I COULDNT handle this :D

Glad to see I'm not alone in this obsession! Thanks for commenting on the "Crossing the Line" topic forum here on Soompi by the way! :)

QUESTION TO ALL:

What's your favourite scene in HIStory 2's "Crossing the Line"? 

Mine's when Qiu Zi Xuan's sister confessed to Hsia Yu Hao. I was really affected by that scene! Beautifully shot and acted!

My favorite part is when Yu Hao dreaming about Zi Xuan, and when the young stepbrother is following the old stepbrother with his girlfriend... I can't stop laughing when Yu Hao and Zi Xuan interrupting him, But I like more the Fandy character than others here, he's good acting and put his own talent in the role.

Lmao the hot dreams ? yiii

My fav one is really the kindness in their look while they sleep on training team... AND OF COURSE the first kiss, because it's really the "crossing the line" effect :tongue:

I agree about Fandy, he got something in his smile !

12 hours ago, deltos said:

HIStory Fan Meet in Taiwan ( contains some video and pics) 

https://star.ettoday.net/news/1150402

Thanks for this, deltos! I hope there will be other interviews and more meets where we can see them! I’m not yet prepared to move on to the next series or movie. :(

14 hours ago, deltos said:

There will be a HIStory 3.  
Recent Fan Meet
pic cr: Steven
screen-shot-2018-04-16-at-3-34-27-pm.png

They should’ve used a bigger venue! I’m sure there were a whole lot more people who wanted to come. :)

12 hours ago, Nill Llim said:

Lmao the hot dreams ? yiii

My fav one is really the kindness in their look while they sleep on training team... AND OF COURSE the first kiss, because it's really the "crossing the line" effect :tongue:

I agree about Fandy, he got something in his smile !

Good point. Another favorite would be the last scene, when Qiu Zi Xuan asks Hsia Yu Hao “If it’s going to be like this, will you still give me massages?” and he started tearing up a bit while talking. It was just so sweet and so relatable. My oh my I have it bad with this Crossing the Line obsession!!! 

On 4/12/2018 at 4:59 AM, clon_105 said:

A new season more elaborated could works better, if the Crossing the line" season (mini season actually) works very good, can you imagine a entire season can do? :glasses:

I cant wait to have 16, 32 or 64 more episodes of Crossing the Line! That would be such a great gift from CHOCO tv! 

Zach can look abit like Kim Soo Hyun but i feel need to have same hairstyle. He appeared in that style in one old clip probably when he 1st got noticed. Such clips under a series loosely translated as  "Taiwan's Most Handsome for Today" is well-known for introducing unknown cuties or hunks. Some gain exposure after such clips. Sorry, no eng sub.

Fandy also appeared in a similar clip. Dated 2011 when he was 18yo.

The teacher in Right Or Wrong also got such clip. Steven Chiang was a tutor in real life.

Btw Nick Yang, one of the brothers in the 2nd story....

Spoiler

....he was in a china-made net movie in 2017....with a very subtle bromance theme....considered how strict china now is. At least no bad ending. With eng sub.

He also appeared in a few BL themed short clips related to festivals/holidays. One is Qixi, the Weaver-girl and Cowherd festival.

What!? I watch Love online some time ago and I never realize that was him!... Now i'm going to watch the short clip. 

well, at least I know that the actor from the movie "Uncontrolable Love" and  the other from the serie "Happy togheter" are in the same Drama Remake of the Korean Drama "School 2015 Who are you" LoL 

hahahahahaha the catch up make me laugh

Archived