[Thai Drama 2017] Waterboyy The Series

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 15.5.2017 at 2:53 AM, sheaerwin said:

They do realize that the huge majority of the viewers tuned in just because the series is based on the bl movie right? I didn't start watching this series to follow tons of straight couples, if I wanted to watch a straight series I would choose U Prince... Waii and Apo get barely any screen time, zero development in their relationship, seems like all the feelings are one sided and if that's not enough they serve us a deep, passionate kissing scene between Waii and his girlfriend to make it even more straight (compare that kiss scene with his gf and that forced "smashing lips" style with Apo from previous episodes)... I am super disappointed with this series to say the least, I absolutely loved the movie Waterboyy and I thought the series will follow the movie, but boy was I wrong...

I didn't agree with this at forst but now after i watch last ep second time i have to agree..it's annoying and dissapinting

also i didn't understand the kiss...why he had to kiss his girlfriend in this way 

5 hours ago, originalnickname said:

A lot of fans (especially international fans *they don't want a season 3 lol believe me) HATED the way Puppy Honey 2 turned out (for Pick and Rome - they think they ruined their storyline)

And I second the fact that a lot of fans watched for the gay pairing, because they were the main couple in the movie... Well, thank god they casted popular actors for the straight couples, because otherwise the show would be a total flop

Totally agree! I know a lot of true fundoshis that gave up both WB and PH 2, because the straight couple parts was too much important! I just continue for the Kluay/Chi affair, but without high hopes!

57 minutes ago, gogole mongol said:

Totally agree! I know a lot of true fundoshis that gave up both WB and PH 2, because the straight couple parts was too much important! I just continue for the Kluay/Chi affair, but without high hopes!

Yeah, I hope they'll be together too but... It just seems like Khluay is bullying Chi, but without wanting to be with him... The trailer was so misleading btw, into making us think that they would be a couple in this ep.... 

10 minutes ago, originalnickname said:

Yeah, I hope they'll be together too but... It just seems like Khluay is bullying Chi, but without wanting to be with him... The trailer was so misleading btw, into making us think that they would be a couple in this ep.... 

Kluay bullying Chi can be the way to notice his interest toward him, using "innocent" games! As innocently introduce his hand into Chi short after tickled him!!!

5 minutes ago, gogole mongol said:

Kluay bullying Chi can be the way to notice his interest toward him, using "innocent" games! As innocently introduce his hand into Chi short after tickled him!!!

That's what I thought too at first, but he keeps doing it, without any "evolution" (no flirting or anything) ... I got the feeling it'll just be a bromance even though I do hope they'll be a couple

I think everybody understands that they are showing their popular acts.

But the thing is ... if they wanted to make a straight series and make a gay couple a side story they should've made that from the start and this would be totally fine, but they took a GAY movie and marketed as a GAY story and then they just forget the gay couple is even there like ?? uh

i don't even mind the straight couples in this series and i actually enjoy them a bit, but you can't offer me one thing and then give me another.

Episode 6 is kinda a little development for Apo and Waii. Same with Min and Wan.

Definitely no development between Kluay and Chi (same old antics where it's getting old)

The connection between Coach Mai and Min. Kinda going to the predictable part of the story. 

Didn't watch the Fa,Pan etc (fast forward button works wonders)

Ok I finished to see ep 4 with enng sub.. I search for it in Dailymotion never saw it till  now.

Discovered 2.5 weeks ago on yt from official broadcast. So I am bit late.

There is lot of open question. Why the student from student council is so against 

the  swimming club is something happened between her and one of them?

What  had happened between  Whai and  his father lover as they were very close (duo)

there ia lot to be told

Now that I saw till episode 6 things are clearer... it seems that our guys going toward each other

they want each other. it is develop to right direction there is no option they will not end together.

Yes it is still hard for Waii ( still stay opened  the question what happened between  Waii and  the lover

of his father,I think it is a key to Wai attitude.) I look how Apo and Waii look on each other

what their body language tell how they eyes talk  each other sometimes this tell the story.

1 hour ago, originalnickname said:

nvm, I didn't see the full scene where they wipe off their mouths in disgust after the kiss --'

It's not disgust from the kiss. ^^ Chi said Kuay's mouth smells bad (he says "what the richard simmons did he eat..") And then when Kuay touches his lips he smell his own bad breath on his fingers :D

Archived