Quantcast

[Thai Drama 2017] Waterboyy The Series

On 5/3/2017 at 8:03 PM, whitedove said:

I feel like if they made Pan's interest in the girl who likes Fa clearer, and eventually got the 2 girls together it would have made the storyline more interesting. Then we'll have a hetero couple, a lesbian couple and a gay couple lol.

This 1000%.

As long as I skip Pan and Fah's storyline. I won't be irritated. But I think Kluay and Chan won't be a couple right? Is that their dynamic is really interesting. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, originalnickname said:

It's not even sure that anyone will be together at the end... In the movie, the main guys are together, but they made the relationship more complicated in the series, so I don't know :'( 

I don't know, GMMTv production usually makes things very clear from the beginning. I'm not on board the WaiApo ship even. The only couple I'm rooting for in this show is Wan/Min.

14 hours ago, whitedove said:

I don't know, GMMTv production usually makes things very clear from the beginning. I'm not on board the WaiApo ship even. The only couple I'm rooting for in this show is Wan/Min.

How do you like the show ? I'm personally disappointed ... (I don't think it can get better, since we're already at ep 5, could've had hope if the first & second episodes were bad, but now it's too late for me xD - still watching Wai & Apo's parts tho)

• Like 2

Not interested in any couple except Wai and Apo but I am loving these two together. Have thought both actors have shown a very nice awareness of each other this whole time. Lot's of subtle significant looks. I do not approve of attempted rape but since I love the way Apo deals with Wai and the whole situation (and he seems fine) I'm okay with the way this story is developing. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, lolalarue said:

Not interested in any couple except Wai and Apo but I am loving these two together. Have thought both actors have shown a very nice awareness of each other this whole time. Lot's of subtle significant looks. I do not approve of attempted rape but since I love the way Apo deals with Wai and the whole situation (and he seems fine) I'm okay with the way this story is developing. 

Me neither, not interested in any couple besides these two guys. (not even sure they'll be together btw - they are in the movie at the end, but they added different elements in the show, so nothing is guaranteed...) the story doesn't really catch my interest... I guess you need to enjoy swimming and / or competition to enjoy the show because besides that, there's nothing particular to this story

• Like 3

9 hours ago, originalnickname said:

How do you like the show ? I'm personally disappointed ... (I don't think it can get better, since we're already at ep 5, could've had hope if the first & second episodes were bad, but now it's too late for me xD - still watching Wai & Apo's parts tho)

The only couple I like is Wan and Min. Their relationship is quite dynamic. I wish there's a drama with only them and their stories together. Seems like they have more depth than either Fa/Pan or even Wai/Apo. I like Wai/Apo's storyline, but I'm just not on board the ship.

• Like 2

honestly the best couple would be the stalker boy and kluay (?) not even sure if they will be a couple, but they are so cute

i'm watching for wai and apo too, no offense but the straight stories don't really catch my attention i find them so boring can't really have a conection, of course is not always like that but .. yeah if i wanted to see straight couples i could just turn the tv here in my country they almost like 24 hours of the day just about that, i watch these thai dramas mostly for bl.

• Like 3

14 hours ago, whitedove said:

The only couple I like is Wan and Min. Their relationship is quite dynamic. I wish there's a drama with only them and their stories together. Seems like they have more depth than either Fa/Pan or even Wai/Apo. I like Wai/Apo's storyline, but I'm just not on board the ship.

Maybe that's what they originally wanted to do ? (A show with only Wan and Min) But they remembered that in the movie, the gay couple is the main couple so they decided to include their storyline... Because in a lot of shows, it seems clear that they include gay characters for commercial reasons or political correctness .... I wish they just do whatever, and not think about the audience, you know (they have to realize that we're not stupid, we can feel that the characters were not included for the right reasons)

• Like 2

9 hours ago, originalnickname said:

Maybe that's what they originally wanted to do ? (A show with only Wan and Min) But they remembered that in the movie, the gay couple is the main couple so they decided to include their storyline... Because in a lot of shows, it seems clear that they include gay characters for commercial reasons or political correctness .... I wish they just do whatever, and not think about the audience, you know (they have to realize that we're not stupid, we can feel that the characters were not included for the right reasons)

True, it's not like they can't do it either. A drama with only Wan & Min would do sufficiently, and both Victor & Fon are much better actor & actress than any other people in the series by a mile.

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, whitedove said:

True, it's not like they can't do it either. A drama with only Wan & Min would do sufficiently, and both Victor & Fon are much better actor & actress than any other people in the series by a mile.

They always add tons and tons of couples! Sometimes it's too much and feels like fanservice, especially with shows where they have tons of gay (m/m) couples like Make It Right, the upcoming 2 moons (that I'm gonna watch tho lol) etc (producers / writers be like "you like gays ? here are lots of them!!" that's how I feel about it lol)

• Like 1

Slowly losing more and more interest in this show... I think in 1 or 2 eps I'll stop watching completely if it didn't catch me back lol

• Like 1

that scene with the banana 

i was like "nooooo don't do that" while watching, is so cheesy i can't lol

but i'm liking the series so far i just think it needs something more exciting happening, the story is kinda like ... flatlining

20 hours ago, originalnickname said:

Slowly losing more and more interest in this show... I think in 1 or 2 eps I'll stop watching completely if it didn't catch me back lol

I don't think you all right...
i like the drama more then make it right and some others...
tha main guy actors are cute and i ship for them..they will end up together for sure
also the lesbian and the gick are cute..i like this even it's not so realistic they will end up together but it will end up also for sure because it's very predictable show...
i think the storyline with the guy couple are interesting and have more depth then other drama even more then sotuse...but the writers flat it a little

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JAN said:

I don't think you all right...
i like the drama more then make it right and some others...
tha main guy actors are cute and i ship for them..they will end up together for sure
also the lesbian and the gick are cute..i like this even it's not so realistic they will end up together but it will end up also for sure because it's very predictable show...
i think the storyline with the guy couple are interesting and have more depth then other drama even more then sotuse...but the writers flat it a little

Well that was my opinion, I'm not saying that I'm right, I understand if other people like it.... (I didn't like Make It Right at all btw) We don't know for sure if they end up together, nothing proves that.... 

I'm watching Waterboyy only for Waii and Apo story, I think it's the storyline more interesting and compelling,

• Like 1

I watch at the beginning for Fon, I'm a Big Fon Sanatachant Fan, But the FahxPan Story is interesting too... I have to watch the episode when they make a coupple! 

ok... the PanxFah Pool Scene was so BAAAAAAAAADDDD ... she can't push him in the pool like a Strong woman, and when he was in the watter, he doesn't look  like he's drowning, the bad direction is so obvious... D: they shoulded to make an under water scene showing how Fah is feeling drowing because he can't swiming

• Like 1

So, are these two gonna be a couple ? (screencap of upcoming episode's trailer)

Spoiler

7JwJz40.png

I know people are shipping them since the show started, I was like "meh..." but now that I was losing interest in the show, it might actually be good to see!

• Like 1

The conversation with the blind man in ep 5 was really beautiful, and the actor was better than any of the actors of this show lol, too bad it was just a guest part

• Like 1