[Thai Drama 2017] Waterboyy The Series

9 hours ago, acklexxx said:

I also find it weird that the girl is going end up with a guy

And Wai has a a girfriend, that is interesting ... adds more drama to the story.

Also that boy who is wai stalker and the other who is wai friend make a cute couple, i hope that that's what they building up their story to be.

I'm sorry i don't know their names yet :lol:

that's the gay couple that I think is going to be... the other two I think are siblings... and in the final chapter they going to say it XD #JustThinking 

I love the PigletxWhite relationship... that very interesting when we thought that's going to be the same old story about the same Love triangle... 

• Like 1

About the "skinship", I'm afraid no gay couple/lesbian (or maybe even straight?) couples have kiss scenes since it's broadcasted at 5 pm  :cry:I don't know what's up with that, maybe I'm wrong, maybe it depends on the channels, maybe we'll have ridiculous angled kisses... Anyway, I hope they at least end up together 

I was re-watching the movie, and there are actually a few similarities : the main character doesn't get along with his father, his father asks him to take care of the new guy (Newie), new guy falls in love with him, girlfriend complicates things.... Hopefully it ends like the movie did and not with him choosing the girl over the guy 

* Oh and by re-re-re-watching the ost video, I realized that maybe TopTap is playing the father's lover (which is something that is in the movie as well, but they break up because of the son...)

Hi there, Waiiapo fans! Is this even their "official" ship name?! Haha!

I have been a big fan of Newwiee since Sotus and seeing this series starring him makes me all over the moon! I have seen episodes 1 and 2 and I can see some chemistry between him and the other lead already. They're just so cute together; the way they talk, stare at each other, goof around, and yes, that episode 2 ending is just..! My gosh! I also love how there are other characters which were not seen in the movie. I think they also have interesting stories to tell. Well, I felt some scenes and the plot development were a bit rushed but I would hope to see good reasons in the upcoming episodes. I can't wait 'til next week! :) I hope more and more will come and join the conversation here :) 

• Like 1

On 19/04/2017 at 8:31 AM, originalnickname said:

I was re-watching the movie, and there are actually a few similarities : the main character doesn't get along with his father, his father asks him to take care of the new guy (Newie), new guy falls in love with him, girlfriend complicates things.... Hopefully it ends like the movie did and not with him choosing the girl over the guy 

* Oh and by re-re-re-watching the ost video, I realized that maybe TopTap is playing the father's lover (which is something that is in the movie as well, but they break up because of the son...)

Don't they meet each other in the future in the movie ? like in college or something

36 minutes ago, acklexxx said:

they do 

1:49:00

Oh yeah, well I remember that... I didn't say that they didn't meet each other again, it's just that I didn't know when it was...

onewwwwwwwww

Edited by originalnickname
Yeah I noticed that I expressed myself badly, sorry - bad english :/
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, acklexxx said:

Don't they meet each other in the future in the movie ? like in college or something

Yes! They met again after 3 (or a few more) months. It was moving-in day in college and they'd be sharing the same room.. again :) 

• Like 3

7 hours ago, greenfan said:

Yes! They met again after 3 (or a few more) months. It was moving-in day in college and they'd be sharing the same room.. again :) 

Ah thanks, I didn't know exactly how many months or whatever, but I knew it wasn't THAT long :) because they can't live without each other omg please make the show end like this and not with the guy choosing the girl or a cliffhanger :'( 

By the way, judging by ep 4 teaser, things seem to go by real fast, I wonder how many episodes this series will have...

• Like 2

On 18/04/2017 at 4:07 PM, originalnickname said:

About the "skinship", I'm afraid no gay couple/lesbian (or maybe even straight?) couples have kiss scenes since it's broadcasted at 5 pm  :cry:I don't know what's up with that, maybe I'm wrong, maybe it depends on the channels, maybe we'll have ridiculous angled kisses... Anyway, I hope they at least end up together 

i just watched ep 3 and the teasor for 4, and i don't think the lack of skinship is going to be a thing, they are even showing d**k grabbing scenes :lol:

But is it just me that find so weird that his father dates the young boys from the club ? idk i don't mean anything bad is just that is weird lol

He should be dating someone his age, or maybe that just me being closed minded.

In the movie was even weirder cause he was even older, now he is younger and still feels a bit odd.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, acklexxx said:

i just watched ep 3 and the teasor for 4, and i don't think the lack of skinship is going to be a thing, they are even showing d**k grabbing scenes :lol:

But is it just me that find so weird that his father dates the young boys from the club ? idk i don't mean anything bad is just that is weird lol

In the movie was even weirder cause he was even older, now he is younger and still feels a bit odd.

I saw the teaser for ep. 4 too I'M SO FCKING HAPPY LIKE gjqgzdkg 

Yeah, the father is even older in the movie so I'm less shocked about the age difference in the show (the actors - I don't know about the characters tho - have an 18 years age difference....) and I think he can date whoever he wants but that's just my opinion, in the movie he has a whole speech about how at his age he has still the right to love and be loved etc Also, I think it's good because it shows that not all couples (whether it's gay or not) are two young good looking persons ...

• Like 1

Trailer for episode 4:

1 hour ago, acklexxx said:

Diary of Tootsies season 1 was aired at 5/6 pm.

12 minutes ago, whitedove said:

Trailer for episode 4:

Diary of Tootsies season 1 was aired at 5/6 pm.

i didn't watched that one, but like they aren't showing that much so the time shouldn't matter i guess.

Just watched un-subbed episode 3 :)

Is something brewing between these two? Looking good together :)

Screen%20Shot%202017-04-24%20at%202.33.4

Now, we're only on the third episode and we got this happening already! And yes, a kiss next episode though I'm not liking how it seems like Waii is going to be a jerk with Apo in bed :(

Screen%20Shot%202017-04-24%20at%202.52.5

And of course I will not miss this uber cute lad right here! Can't blame Waii on this :) Haha.

Screen%20Shot%202017-04-24%20at%202.45.3

Excited for the subbed version and episode 4! <3 

• Like 2