[Thai Drama 2017] Waterboyy The Series

This first ep felt kinda draggy but it got better by the end..

Now i just have to wait for the subs to see it again, is it me or that guys from the swimming club like each other too ? You know the one thata aren't the main, they were a little touchy the whole episode. :o

• Like 3

Spoiler

mp2Dgmt.png

I read some fan saying that there probably won't be any proper kisses becuse of the early time slot. Thoughts?

PWTzWYn.png

Is that the swim teacher Toptap is trying to seduce? :blink:

33U8zBo.png

Anyone else hoping these two get together? :rolleyes:

Newie's acting is still a bit cryptic imo. It's like he's focusing too much on what he's going to say/do and not on just ~being the character~. He and Earth make a great pair though, they look really natural and comfortable together.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, sluttysaladdressing said:
  Reveal hidden contents

mp2Dgmt.png

I read some fan saying that there probably won't be any proper kisses becuse of the early time slot. Thoughts?

PWTzWYn.png

Is that the swim teacher Toptap is trying to seduce? :blink:

33U8zBo.png

Anyone else hoping these two get together? :rolleyes:

Newie's acting is still a bit cryptic imo. It's like he's focusing too much on what he's going to say/do and not on just ~being the character~. He and Earth make a great pair though, they look really natural and comfortable together.

Newwie has always acted like that though, he doesn't seem to improve much. Which is why I'm not surprised that GMMTV throws in another 2 main couples who just happened to be GMM's more popular stars here, and it was kinda obvious from the first episode that Victor and Fon performed the best actingwise, followed closely by Piglet.

• Like 2

I think Put and Sang are siblings... watching the first episode they talk about the grandfather last name...  and Kluay is going to be with Chii... but just my thought, 

I Love Piglet character! and Fon Character too! I'm in the MinxWan team :D

#firstpost

I watched the movie vers with a lot of expectations but was disappointed with the skinship. From watching ep 1 i'm happy the coach is way youngerr and i can't stand the fake nerdy look. Can't wait to watch ep 2

14 hours ago, clon_105 said:

I think Put and Sang are siblings... watching the first episode they talk about the grandfather last name...  and Kluay is going to be with Chii... but just my thought, 

I just asked a Thai fan, and they are not related. Put wanted to test Kluay how much he knew about Put and Sang, but then Put only asked about his own grandfather's name.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, sluttysaladdressing said:

I just asked a Thai fan, and they are not related. Put wanted to test Kluay how much he knew about Put and Sang, but then Put only asked about his own grandfather's name.

Thank you, I guess is just my tought, but in the original movie are a nerd guy ( i think is White's character), a siblings, a gay couple and a tall man, and the lider of the group... but we can watch put & Sang like a "Gay Couple" in "Secret Love: Bake Me Love" series 

• Like 1

On 13/04/2017 at 11:22 PM, compass96 said:

Definitely interested but I'm a bit put when i realise that the lesbian is eventually going to get together with a boy. Like seriously what's up with that.

i wanted there to be a gay and a lesbian couple too. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ursa98 said:

i wanted there to be a gay and a lesbian couple too. 

Same. I was hoping it would be like the underwear but it seems like the lesbian will end up with a dude am i like lesbians aren't attractes to guys. I'm just sick of plots where a lesbian is "cured" of her attraction to women.

• Like 1

On 13/04/2017 at 5:03 AM, clon_105 said:

I agree and like the first phrase! This is not the case for second, cause i become to be irritated each time Piglet appears on the screen. Just hope to become acclimatized with time!

Trailer for episode 3:

On 4/14/2017 at 5:22 AM, compass96 said:

Definitely interested but I'm a bit put when i realise that the lesbian is eventually going to get together with a boy. Like seriously what's up with that.

10 hours ago, compass96 said:

Same. I was hoping it would be like the underwear but it seems like the lesbian will end up with a dude am i like lesbians aren't attractes to guys. I'm just sick of plots where a lesbian is "cured" of her attraction to women.

I hope they'll tell us that she's bi instead *sigh*. Though knowing these producers that probably won't happen. Somehow in the LGBT equation, the 'B' part is always ignored and it's frustrating.

• Like 2

I also find it weird that the girl is going end up with a guy

And Wai has a a girfriend, that is interesting ... adds more drama to the story.

Also that boy who is wai stalker and the other who is wai friend make a cute couple, i hope that that's what they building up their story to be.

I'm sorry i don't know their names yet :lol: