[Thai Drama 2017] Waterboyy The Series

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pardon for my mini rant for the first post in this thread. Only started on this series recently and was also frustrated by the slooooow progress of Waii and Apo storyline. Saw ep12 raw and thought there was progress until ....

Spoiler

Fay seems to threaten to leave and Waii hugged her pleading her to stay!! And this was witnessed by Apo. Need subs to understand what in the world did Waii says to Fay. In the beginning of the episode, Wai kisses Apo and there seems to be a confession of sorts, Really need subs to understand how can the writers reconcile these seeming conflicting developments.

My guess can only perhaps Waii was reminded of how his father betrayed (eventhough he seemed to reconcile with his father in ep12) his mother and hence pleaded Fay to stay.

The above teaser stops at Apo leaving....hope there's more positive developments when the full episode is shown.

1 hour ago, clon_105 said:

I think 16 episodes... because the people 

no it is confirmed 14 episodes

Now I have some thought about this series it entered to my Veins.

Like most of you thhere are things I don't like...

after seeibg ep 12 I was very angry they do this way. BNut after thinking I must say 

I can't be angry on Waii he may not ready declare the world he is gay.

But we had here is nasty manipulation of so cold "g/f" she is richard simmons and 

as she know she how felt  towars Karn like she felt the same

clearly not the trues rememberinf shhe said she is in wae with and she intened to win

and telling min she  want people to know to whom  Waii belong withou thing how it will

affect and how much Apo is responsibl how Waii today, I am sure Waii will understand and will hate her.

Watching ep. 12 : Min and Wan don't have chemistry... it's so sad their story, even Kluay ands Achi are more interesting than them... D:

I feel so sad... I'm a big fan of Fon, but her character and her story with Min are not so interesting... DDDDDDDD: 

On 6/27/2017 at 5:31 PM, Gidi Sela said:

or those who don't know this series will have 14 episode.

full Apo Waii kiss

21 hours ago, clon_105 said:

I think 16 episodes... because the people 

Yeah 14 episodes. Part 2 of Bangkok Rak Stories will start in 2 weeks.

Watched the subbed ep 12,to me the way the script is written, made it difficult for me to support Waii and Apo staying together. Looks and couple chemistry can only take you so far. Sure Fay is manipulative and aggressive but she is only trying to save her relationship and presumably genuinely believes that Waii is just temporary confused. She did suggest to breakup now and ask Waii point blank does he like Apo. Sure Apo could have distance himself once he knew Waii is attached. But he did try, it's just Waii keep baiting him with the ultimate line in ep 12 where he asked Apo to be with him forever. So to me Waii is the indecisive bast*rd here, Apo deserves better. I do not know how the scriptwriters going to wrap this up without giving viewers a good feeling about them.

I have a few questions that might sound silly but I feel like it would also help me understand the series better.

- Ocean College: is the school actually a college or is it like (for example) Assumption College (a school for grades 1-12)? I know in the movie it was set in Ocean High School so I'm just curious how/if Ocean College differs.

- What grade/year are boys in? I'm assuming they're all in the same grade as they don't address one another as nong or pee. If I remember right, in the movie, the characters were seniors (grade 12).

I don't know if I just missed something during my watch through or what ha ha. I was just randomly thinking it was weird that I didn't know any of this.

On 7/5/2017 at 0:26 AM, zombiecrossing_ said:

I have a few questions that might sound silly but I feel like it would also help me understand the series better.

- Ocean College: is the school actually a college or is it like (for example) Assumption College (a school for grades 1-12)? I know in the movie it was set in Ocean High School so I'm just curious how/if Ocean College differs.

- What grade/year are boys in? I'm assuming they're all in the same grade as they don't address one another as nong or pee. If I remember right, in the movie, the characters were seniors (grade 12).

I don't know if I just missed something during my watch through or what ha ha. I was just randomly thinking it was weird that I didn't know any of this.

1. I think they just attend an ordinary college, and they have swimming club.

2. Around second-third year.

The movie takes place in high school, but the series takes place in college.

Now that the series is over, I thought I'd see it, but I've read different opinions and I'm a bit confused...

It seems that the end isn´t so good, the BL couple too (the main reason to watch this series), what can you tell me? Did you like it?

I've read you for a long time but I've never been encouraged to write!

10 hours ago, Sarai NG said:

Now that the series is over, I thought I'd see it, but I've read different opinions and I'm a bit confused...

It seems that the end isn´t so good, the BL couple too (the main reason to watch this series), what can you tell me? Did you like it?

I've read you for a long time but I've never been encouraged to write!

Hello!

I don't know about anyone else but, overall, I enjoyed the series. It could definitely be better which is why I would want a second season. 

As for the ending, it was decent and the writers could have definitely focused more on the BL and GL couple(s) but it is what is.

Archived