[Thai Drama 2017] Waterboyy The Series

People are harsh on Waii and while I agree he does need to be more mature and accept the situation with Karn and his dad, recent episodes have shown that he does have legitimate reasons to be angry with Karn.  Karn was supposed to compete for the team and he blew it off to fool around with the coach, and since we have seen that team performances at meets are important for keeping the club funded this is a problem.  He also wasted the club and University's money and when Waii straightforwardly asked if something was going on, Karn lied about it.  And supposedly the coach was also being careless and making mistakes which hurt the club.  Their actions also led to Wan's agenda to defund the club. 

I am not excusing Waii, he can be a jerk and as I said, he needs to get over his issues and accept the situation.  But Karn (and the Coach) didn't act in the best way either and to rub salt in the wound, everyone loves Karn (especially the administrator guy) which makes Waii feel like his reasons for being angry aren't valid which in some cases (but not all), they are. 

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ I don't like Karn either, he's an inmatured child yet. Waii is just annoying, but he's on his right to stay angry with his father and his friend for everithing they made. the swimming club goes to this way for everything that happened (sorry the bad english) 

Ep. 9 with eng subs.

Ep. 5 with official eng subs

18 hours ago, cassiopeajelly7 said:

People are harsh on Waii and while I agree he does need to be more mature and accept the situation with Karn and his dad, recent episodes have shown that he does have legitimate reasons to be angry with Karn.  Karn was supposed to compete for the team and he blew it off to fool around with the coach, and since we have seen that team performances at meets are important for keeping the club funded this is a problem.  He also wasted the club and University's money and when Waii straightforwardly asked if something was going on, Karn lied about it.  And supposedly the coach was also being careless and making mistakes which hurt the club.  Their actions also led to Wan's agenda to defund the club. 

I am not excusing Waii, he can be a jerk and as I said, he needs to get over his issues and accept the situation.  But Karn (and the Coach) didn't act in the best way either and to rub salt in the wound, everyone loves Karn (especially the administrator guy) which makes Waii feel like his reasons for being angry aren't valid which in some cases (but not all), they are. 

The thing is he is being immature because he doesn't even want to talk to Karn even though he had multiple opportunities to do so, he doesn't wanna confront the reality, he avoids confrontation with him... He has reasons to be angry, but at least Karn is willing to be a better person now, which is not Wai's case who is an a** even to the persons who love him and didn't do anything to him (aka Apo) It's not that he can be a jerk, he is a jerk, period (lol) and I think you're wrong when you say that Wai feels like his reasons for being angry aren't valid, he totally does think they are... 

After seeing the official ep 5 and the talk between Waii and Apo was in there the basic of our story[I shall begin by telling that in my language the diferebt betwen boyfriend and gilrlfriend is by addinf 1 letter in the end of the word. When you talk to a guy who don't want toreveal he is gay but make the mistale saying boyfriendcease than add the letter. Generally people wouldn't got it (this short cease) gay guy would catch it... 
So you ask why I saying this? It is because it in the core of our problem.
When Waii tell Apo he can go as coach has left he goy straight I say because of you silent than add the others of the clun as in other time Waii say Apo he want to be with you cease than he add something else both get double meaning...
when both say on each other you are the one I most care it is clear even they don't want to say it clearly they afraid to lose each other. Of course there is d/f (btw both leadinh charachter in the movie had g/f....)'
Is vWaii gay from begining of course he try to hide (remember how he look on Apo when hewas cleaning the room 1st ep?
he didn't want Apo in his room as he was afraid from his feeling.. and the time hequte raped Apo as to know if the love same he knew in thre end it is.. 
I believe in last chapter they will admit their love till than we shall see signs like jelous Waii next epi om ep9 there was first sign of it.

this series is so strange i kinda like and kinda don''t at the same time idk

anyway i think they'll probably have a season 2, o hope they fix some things

also Chi should give Kluay a hard time for what he did and then they could make up and be together again

On 6/13/2017 at 3:49 AM, acklexxx said:

this series is so strange i kinda like and kinda don''t at the same time idk

anyway i think they'll probably have a season 2, o hope they fix some things

also Chi should give Kluay a hard time for what he did and then they could make up and be together again

I am afraid no  next season as I heard not enough viewer...

So we see Waii development and how he really connected to Apo hoe disapoointed he is not being alone with Apo. Nothing stop them being together Karn know that lousy g/f know it too. Hope Waii father help the clun to survive. I think Karn and Waii will be friends again. Will we see Waii Apo achivement in pool?

8 hours ago, Gidi Sela said:

So we see Waii development and how he really connected to Apo hoe disapoointed he is not being alone with Apo. Nothing stop them being together Karn know that lousy g/f know it too. Hope Waii father help the clun to survive. I think Karn and Waii will be friends again. Will we see Waii Apo achivement in pool?

How exactly has she been a lousy girlfriend? If anything Waii's been the lousy partner, turning her down in favor of spending time with Apo. (don't worry I'm 100% Waii/Apo yadayada... ideally, I wish neither of them would have prior girlfriends.) I'm not attacking you, really, but I'm tired of seeing comments like how the female characters of Waterboyy (mostly Coach Mai) should be slapped, beaten, or yes, even killed, for being "annoying b i t c h e s".

Here's an example from youtube:

Spoiler

This is rude of me but i'm super happy to see that b i t c h Wan cry, she needs to be thrown off a cliff or get drowned in the pool.. Can't she get impaled by a javelin or get burned severely without actually dying? I wouldn't mind if she got runover by a truck too, it would make me extremely happy if she died a slow painful death on another note, kluay is pretty cute when he's angry *two kissy face emojis*

like, the actual hell??

Take for example Karn, a 'bad' character: selfish, inconsiderate, a bit vengeful, or most important-- a threat to the main BL couple's happiness. Yet if you search his name on this topic, most commenters agree he's bad guy, but there's no nasty names called or wishing him physical harm.

8 hours ago, sluttysaladdressing said:

How exactly has she been a lousy girlfriend? If anything Waii's been the lousy partner, turning her down in favor of spending time with Apo. (don't worry I'm 100% Waii/Apo yadayada... ideally, I wish neither of them would have prior girlfriends.) I'm not attacking you, really, but I'm tired of seeing comments like how the female characters of Waterboyy (mostly Coach Mai) should be slapped, beaten, or yes, even killed, for being "annoying b i t c h e s".

Here's an example from youtube:

Reveal hidden contents

This is rude of me but i'm super happy to see that b i t c h Wan cry, she needs to be thrown off a cliff or get drowned in the pool.. Can't she get impaled by a javelin or get burned severely without actually dying? I wouldn't mind if she got runover by a truck too, it would make me extremely happy if she died a slow painful death on another note, kluay is pretty cute when he's angry *two kissy face emojis*

like, the actual hell??

Take for example Karn, a 'bad' character: selfish, inconsiderate, a bit vengeful, or most important-- a threat to the main BL couple's happiness. Yet if you search his name on this topic, most commenters agree he's bad guy, but there's no nasty names called or wishing him physical harm.

It's very true that fangirls tend to hate on the female character that are between the Bl couple, but me most of the times feel bad for them the girls that are stuck in a relationship like that is not like they wanted lol

Idk maybe because i'm a gay guy, but i really don't get the whole "hate the girl" thing that fangirls do, if anything you should hate the guy for being an idiott and not being real with his girlfriend.

White, Piglet, New & Earth were at SCB Yeah! event today, representing Waterboyy the Series cast. Apparently Victor and Fon were caught up in other works, seems like both of them have new projects coming up already. So busy!

nNTQptv.jpg

PJzpy6d.jpg

cr. on pics

On 4/16/2017 at 3:16 AM, compass96 said:

Same. I was hoping it would be like the underwear but it seems like the lesbian will end up with a dude am i like lesbians aren't attractes to guys. I'm just sick of plots where a lesbian is "cured" of her attraction to women.

So, you think it's okay and justifiable when a straight guy leaves his girlfriend for another guy but you find it frustrating when a lesbian(probably bi) does the same!?!?.. Do you think Waii is "cured" by his straightness?!?!!

I'm really enjoying these last episodes.

I have i love/hate relationship with this series.

I wish they would make a season two cause ensing on episode 12 seems very confuse, and maybe they planned a season 2 but then it did not got the response they wanted.

Cause i've heard they are gonna make it 14 episodes, so it makes me think they were planing on doing 12 and then keep up in season 2 and now they are having to create and end to the series in season 1 so it have no continuation of the story which is kinda sad, even with all the things i disliked about this series it had a lot of things i've enjoyes also and that could have made better in a season 2.

But anyway still rooting for Kluay and Chi and Wai and apo i hope they'll get a happy ending <3

Archived