Quantcast
angelangie

[Official Thread] Dilraba Dilmurat [迪丽热巴]

Love her in TMOPB^^. I find her cute and pretty. Usually I don't like or watch cute FL, but her current role in Eternal Love of Dream is not so bad as Feng Jiu. She is like a barbie doll!! So beautiful!! 

• Like 1

On 1/25/2020 at 8:02 AM, rosierosie said:

Love her in TMOPB^^. I find her cute and pretty. Usually I don't like or watch cute FL, but her current role in Eternal Love of Dream is not so bad as Feng Jiu. She is like a barbie doll!! So beautiful!! 

yes she is pretty cute there :) 

• Like 1

I have not watched any of her dramas but have noticed her name is consistently in the most beautiful chinese woman list. I have to agree she is quite stunning. 

• Like 1

On 1/30/2020 at 8:39 PM, Bojun said:

I have not watched any of her dramas but have noticed her name is consistently in the most beautiful chinese woman list. I have to agree she is quite stunning. 

yes she is pretty stunning though i will say she still need to improve her acting more and also she had been stereotype into a certain role too much

10 minutes ago, angelangie said:

yes she is pretty stunning though i will say she still need to improve her acting more and also she had been stereotype into a certain role too much

Yes I noticed she is usually a princess in many c dramas

• Like 1