Quantcast
angelangie

[Official Thread] Dilraba Dilmurat [迪丽热巴]

On 2/7/2018 at 11:28 PM, angelangie said:

YangMi Management is rumors to have bought 'The Journey of the Flower' copyright for 10million won and set to produce the movie version with Dilraba as the female lead

i always have second thoughts on the movie versions of something bc the movie can only be so long, it always ends up leaving out many things.

on another note, really looking forward to her drama with deng lun! lol

• Like 1

Dilraba is officially a "Goddess". She has been announced as the Golden Eagle Goddess for the opening event night on 12 Oct tomorrow.

Hide contents

The China TV Golden Eagle Award (中国电视金鹰奖), commonly known in China as the Golden Eagle Awards, is one of three main national award ceremonies recognising excellence in the Chinese television industry. Held every 2 years.

The Golden Eagle Goddess ( 金鹰女神) is chosen by audience votes on the official poll, with the exception of 2016's winner which was decided by professional jury. The chosen actress gets to perform the opening act at the China Golden Eagle TV Art Festival.

The Goddess will be dressed in a gold theme dress to be revealed on the night itself. Past Goddess include Zhao Liying, Liu Yifei, Liu Shishi etc.

t017481cb6c2478316c.jpg

• Like 1

Hi! I'm new to this forum and wanted to add some of Reba's stuff for you all to see.

Reba made a short clip to promote something, her company made a blooper reel.

Leaked behind the scenes footage of Pillowbook filming:

I also really love the ad she did for L'Oreal Paris' lipstick and the mini clips for each "personality", great way to show her range

• Like 1