Quantcast
Update #8 is being installed. Temporary service outage is expected. We apologize for the inconvenience. ×
Update #8 is being installed. Temporary service outage is expected. We apologize for the inconvenience.
angelangie

[Official Thread] Dilraba Dilmurat [迪丽热巴]

@angelangie Reba as always... is very chic and gorgeous..... :heart4: 

• Love 2

@angelangie LD  Is my second Dilireba drama . First one being -Ten Miles of Peach Blossom. She is gorgeous actress with a unique look . I think she up her acting in LD . She brought a warmth and sweetness to her character.  People always think it is easy to play good girl roles & harder to play villains . But that is actually not true . She did well on LD & I hope she gets good projects in the future . Even though LD storyline was so so , I was hooked because of the CP’s chemistry.  

• Like 1
  • Love 1

28 minutes ago, triplem said:

@angelangie LD  Is my second Dilireba drama . First one being -Ten Miles of Peach Blossom. She is gorgeous actress with a unique look . I think she up her acting in LD . She brought a warmth and sweetness to her character.  People always think it is easy to play good girl roles & harder to play villains . But that is actually not true . She did well on LD & I hope she gets good projects in the future . Even though LD storyline was so so , I was hooked because of the CP’s chemistry.  

u mean the one with YangMi right? not the one that focus on her roles as FengJiu hahaha....

@lynne22 will kill me cause she love the PB stories, however to me the PB they kinda make the character a lil too cute for me ><"

yes she up her acting in LD, a more mature sense of her can be felt oozing from the screen as well as the chemistry is burning very well :D

she currently have another project and acting with WuLei, most of not sure how to feel about it.....as WuLei standing next to her is going to make feel like she is cradle snatching :x

• LOL 1

Dilreba at Mikimoto Jewelry event in Shanghai today

@cenching u can relax now ahahaha....those hairs are just wig :D she didnt chop off her beautiful hair :D hahahahaha

@lynne22 she is really getting to be more define and pretty

• Love 1