[Official Thread] Dilraba Dilmurat [迪丽热巴]

Lynne

• 10 months later...
10 minutes ago, angelangie said:

yes she is pretty stunning though i will say she still need to improve her acting more and also she had been stereotype into a certain role too much

Yes I noticed she is usually a princess in many c dramas

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

@angelangie LD  Is my second Dilireba drama . First one being -Ten Miles of Peach Blossom. She is gorgeous actress with a unique look . I think she up her acting in LD . She brought a warmth and sweetness to her character.  People always think it is easy to play good girl roles & harder to play villains . But that is actually not true . She did well on LD & I hope she gets good projects in the future . Even though LD storyline was so so , I was hooked because of the CP’s chemistry.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

I would have to say that she is by far my fave actress, I have seen most of her shows and can't help just love her.

She is someone I would love to meet, she just seems l like she would be a down to earth person and a lot of fun to be around.

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...