Quantcast
Sign in to follow this  
dosgirl

Which K-pop or K-drama websites are good enough?

Aside from Allkpop or Koreaboo, what websites of K-pop or K-drama do you guys think are good enough?

Which is not as big as Allkpop and Koreaboo but still reliable enough, either it's about general K-entertainment or the specific groups/ singers, can you guys recommend some? 

giphy.gif

• Like 1

I would say that K-Drama blogs will be your best bet! You can get opinions from different people on all your favorite shows and music. If you're using wordpress.com, they save a list of the blogs you "follow," and you can just scroll through their latest posts. If you go to my blog, you can see the list of everyone I follow, and that might give you a starting point:

www.devonandcornwall.wordpress.com

As far as general websites, I always trust Hallyuback! 

www.hallyuback.com 

Steph and Richard are awesome!

There are many out there , if Kpop Entertainment you can try Netizen Buzz , http://www.jpopasia.com/kpop/  ( this is JPOP website but have many Kpop news as well , and Skpopnews.com . 

If what you mean is straight away 100% korean drama or movie news then may i suggest hancinema ? The website is reputable enough and straight top in drama and movie category . 

And this site suits me completely. It's all about k-pop and k-drama, so I'm here. :P

But Dramabeans is also a good site ..