George Nozuka, Artist Of Talk To Me And Lie To Me

GOOMBA

BELIEVE, DEBUT 11/07/06! OFFICIAL THREAD!
www.georgeexclusive.com

myspace/georgeexclusive

seems like none of the other george threads surpassed a page, so i'll make this official. hopefully no one minds xP

Name: GEORGE NOZUKA

Birthdate: April 28th, 1986

Ethnicity: Japanese/Caucasian

George is the nephew of actor Kevin Bacon and used to attend St. Andrew's College until 2002. He after then attended Etobicoke School of the Arts for musical theatre. He graduated in 2004.
Quoted off Sophi.e*'s thread. :)

712885241_m.jpg712886512_m.jpg

TRACKLIST:

1. TALK TO ME REMIX

2. DANCE WITH ME

3. I WANNA LOVE YOU

4. SOMETHIN' SOMETHIN'

5. TALK TO ME

6. LAST TIME

7. SUCH A FOOL

8. LIE TO ME

9. CHERIE AMOUR

10. CAN'T STOP LOVING YOU

11. STAY UP

12. BUTTERFLY

13. HURTING CHILD

14. I WANNA LOVE YOU REMIX

YOUTUBE VIDEOS >>

/

HIS ALBUM ENTITLED "BELIEVE" IS COMING OUT IN STORES ALL ACROSS CANADA NOVEMBER 7TH, 2006!

BE SURE TO BE THERE AND PURCHASE IT. SUPPORT HIM ^^ - It came out. Gotta love it <3

I'm sure alot of you, especially Canadians have heard of GEORGE and his new single, TALK TO ME.

It should be playing lots and lots on the radio and on TV(: if not, vote him on! his song's awesome. <3

I went through the first few pages and didn't find any information on him here so I decided to make

his thread(:

OTHER GEORGE THREADS!

THANK YOU bichittybich! :D

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest bichittybich

there was already a thread for him a while back. i like his music a lot. does anyone know if people from the US can get his CD and if so where can we get it?

• 3 months later...
Guest xjuicyy403

yeah he came to calgary.....i was so bummed cuz he was singing at a club?? i think..cant remember but yeah..lol i love his song, "talk to me" in a way he doesnt look like a halfer..but then he does at the same time LOL. its weird

Guest LiddoRin

i saw him at walmart. at first i didn't think it was him but when i got closer he became familiar even though he was weird shades and a cap. too bad he ran before i could get his autograph.

Guest x__simply lost

omggg I love hi album. Well he sounds better singing the slow mellow songs. Dance with me just sucked! I loved Cherie Amour, Hurting, Lie to me and Stay up.

Archived