Mike He (Official Photo Thread)

Guest Alice

• Replies 660
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

these are actually very unflattering shots of him. but the truth stays that he doesnt look good in short hair.

does anyone else think that he speaks funny? like he is talking with his nose alot. do you get what i mean?

1231186gj.jpg

123131gf.jpg

0709022ai.jpg

he and kingone looks alike from some angles. even mike admits it himself.

I don't know but I prefer him with short hair ^ ^ and yeah he has a weird accent when he speaks chinese but all taiwanese are llike that or most of them !!

yea! him and wang chuan yi look remarkably similar from some angles, but i think mike looks alittle more like a adolecent than wang does.

Guest someday4_2

oo i'm watching his drama with Xu Wei Lun but I can't understand mandarin or read chinese LOL so but dude he's so hot so I watch it anywya. Does anyone know the english name of the drama?

^ Express Boy

i have a couple of MVs featuring mike

landy wen's wish me a happy birthday

lee sing jie's wrong love (ai chuo)

rainie yang's ai mei (with scenes from DBY)

rainie yang's li xiang ching ren

ariel lin's lonely half hempisphere

jasmine leong's zhong jian (middle)

im gonna try to post the links

ooo I've seen all of those except for the last two. Are Ariel's and Jasmine's MVs just clips from Love Contract? or did he really make an appearance in the filming of the MV?

to save you trouble, here are MVs already uploaded to YouTube:

Landy Wen - Zhu Wo Shen Ri Kuai Le

(btw, I giggle and get all tingly EVERY TIME I watch this. he's too hot. omg)

Rainie Yang - Li Xiang Qing Ren

Rainie Yang - Ai Mei

and in addition to those, I have three other videos he's been in

Elva Hsiao- Ai Qing Tong Guan Mi Yu dude, this MV is so disappointing. I wouldn't have known the guy was Mike if it weren't for the bio I read of him. You can barely see his face x_X

Tanya Tsai- Shuang Qi Dong Wu

Tanya Tsai- Jia Xiang Di

^the two Tanya MV's are a story, split into two parts. The plot doesn't make much sense to me but he's hot? haha

Mike He is such an attractive man. Something reminds me of a cat though. A really hot cat. Hahahaha, maybe it's his eyes?

Anyway, I always thought the guy in Landy's MV was gorgeous, but I never knew it was him! Well, half of it is a major make-out session, but it's HOT~! He looks like a great kisser-- Rainie's so lucky -_-;; I have the MV, but I think somebody is going to post it up. If they don't, you can PM me for it!

Guest summers83

^ Express Boy

ooo I've seen all of those except for the last two. Are Ariel's and Jasmine's MVs just clips from Love Contract? or did he really make an appearance in the filming of the MV?

to save you trouble, here are MVs already uploaded to YouTube:

Landy - Zhu Wo Shen Ri Kuai Le

Rainie Yang - Li Xiang Qing Ren

Rainie Yang - Ai Mei

and in addition to those, I have three other videos he's been in

Elva Hsiao- Ai Qing Tong Guan Mi Yu dude, this MV is so disappointing. I wouldn't have known the guy was Mike if it weren't for the bio I read of him. You can barely see his face x_X

Tanya Tsai- Shuang Qi Dong Wu

Tanya Tsai- Jia Xiang Di

^the two Tanya MV's are a story, split into two parts. The plot doesn't make much sense to me but he's hot? haha

I'll try to find time this weekend to post

I din know Mike actually filmed in so many MVs...Whoa. In elva's he is barely seen...The MV's dark cause in disco and the camera only saw a bit of his face then moved away to other scenes...

whoa, so much kissing in landy's vid..i wonder whos idea that was...hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm lol holy, the whoel mv is like about making love. it really has nth to do with teh song...-_-"

Guest summers83

whoa, so much kissing in landy's vid..i wonder whos idea that was...hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm lol holy, the whoel mv is like about making love. it really has nth to do with teh song...-_-"

Actually there is a meaning...If u listen to the lyrics, it's related to those scenes. She's reminiscing those sweet scenes with him but now she have only to wish Happy Birthday to herself. That's why those scenes only came out in the middle and the other scenes was herself with candles. So it's saying they've broken up or something. The title is called Zhu Wo Sheng Ri KUai Le so she's actually celebrating her birthday all by herself without him beside her already...That's what the song and MV meant...

Dude you must've been zoning out while watching, because the video has a lot to do with the song. Especially with all the objects that came in pairs (the pieces of toast, the two boy+girl candles, the boots, etc)

Hehe, thanks for starting the new thread since the old one that I started was deleted. =)

Yes, Mike is very hot. He and Rainie would make an adorable couple.

lol, well, mandarine is not one of my languages but the the only thing i no is the song is called happy birthday to me or sth like tat? so yea...

these are actually very unflattering shots of him. but the truth stays that he doesnt look good in short hair.

does anyone else think that he speaks funny? like he is talking with his nose alot. do you get what i mean?

1231186gj.jpg

123131gf.jpg

0709022ai.jpg

he and kingone looks alike from some angles. even mike admits it himself.

I think he has a bit of a lisp when he talks, in addition to his thick Taiwanese accent..it took me awhile to actually understand him haha.

Btw to mkt350, the song is describing her feelings about the fact that although it's her birthday, they've broken up and so she feels sad.

• 2 weeks later...

I think he has a bit of a lisp when he talks, in addition to his thick Taiwanese accent..it took me awhile to actually understand him haha.

Btw to mkt350, the song is describing her feelings about the fact that although it's her birthday, they've broken up and so she feels sad.

thanx for explaining, but yea, i thought the kissing in teh mv was a little bit overboard, thats all, sorry if i offended anyone. :unsure:

Archived