Mike He (Official Photo Thread)

Guest Alice

Guest mel_orange88

The link to the MV doesn't work, but thanks anyway :]

And you forgot 七年級生 (Seventh Grade), his first drama~

aww..didn't know the link died already..i'll go upload it onto ysi and post it here soon.

i never heard of his first drama before..have you seen it?? issit good?

• Replies 660
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks so much for starting this pic thread! i've been trying to search for his pics online, but don't have much luck -_- he started out as a model right?

my interest in him started when i began watching DBY, which is just a few days ago :)

i've dled Landy Wen's MV recently, and was surprised to see the amount of kissing involved ^^;

Guest vc1188

aww..didn't know the link died already..i'll go upload it onto ysi and post it here soon.

i never heard of his first drama before..have you seen it?? issit good?

I've never seen it, but I saw a little clip of it and well... can't say it was very good. And the fact that it was never a popular drama is an indication of how good it is x_X haha

Guest clueless_lina

OH MY!!!!....SO HOT!!!!

ahh....*faint*

wayy too hot....he n rainie make a cute couple...chek out the pic wif him n rainie..where he's putting lipstik on her!!! too kewt!!! <3

Guest sSsquishy

AHhh. he's so hot like that. *dies* i didn't like him in DBY though... i gave up on it. xD i thought the series was getting too dramatic? but yea... he's hot.

Guest mochaluv*

<333

He looks GOOD. =)

HAHAHA, Fei Ge!! XD

What were they doing on the show?? O_O;

He Jun Xiang looks ADORABLE in those pictures wearing that pink shirt with Rainie.

Guest hauwulli

Pix from Rainie Yang's Li xiang Qing Ren MV

9410031pt.jpg

200510423335823he.jpg

200510423240681rr.jpg

is the MV out already?

I'm so glad Mike's starring in Rainie's mv. they make such a cute couple <333 Mike's hot!

Archived