[Mainland Chinese Drama 2017] Let’s Shake It 颤抖吧!阿部

sugarplum892

On 8/13/2017 at 4:17 PM, moon-flower said:

this looks fun but i am a little concerned that it's the main character's sister's body that she took over...I'm not sure how it fees about this even tho I really want to watch this lol 

They are not real siblings.  He was adopted into the family.  Wish someone would sub this drama.  The lead girl was so cute in here.  

On 8/8/2017 at 4:02 AM, saanjh sena said:

Waiting for subtitles :bawling:

Avirtualvoyage did a first impression, not too detailed but it'll give you a good overview : https://www.avirtualvoyage.net/2017/08/first-impressions-lets-shake-it-et-cdrama-2017.html#more-23962

On 8/19/2017 at 11:20 AM, lovehuche said:

They are not real siblings.  He was adopted into the family.  Wish someone would sub this drama.  The lead girl was so cute in here.  

Yeah. I'm trying very hard to turn off the he didn't actually find out until ep 7ish and just go with it. lol. 

Just found this, the leads are quite good looking...female lead reminds me of the younger version of the actress that played with Aaron Kwok in Revelation of a Hero (TVB series back in the late 90s) Will update when I get her name..

I thought the concept was a little Huh??? But so far so good and entertaining!  Not keeping my hopes up that it end up HEA.  

Does anyone know based on it is another novel adaptation? Please put in the spoilers for me :D

The cast did a dance....partly for the drama....partly to encourage students in China, last few months was exam period. Part of the dance was actually performed in the drama. Here they did a complete one. It's a cute dance rather than a professional/complicated one.

The song is 喵星人与熊孩子 Kitty and Kid. Actually the lyrics are about encouragement to students.The 4 guys dancing behind the female lead are from left :

- the singer of this song Xu Jia Wei 徐嘉苇 (cat ear cap) who is also the 12th Prince in the current drama Lost Love in Times 醉玲珑.

- Wang Yan Yang 王燕阳 playing as the alien Duo Miao Miao, he often transform into a cat. 

- Yang Yao Ge 杨韬歌 playing as the DaBao, the lieutenant of Tang Qing Feng.

- Zheng Ye Cheng 郑业成 playing male lead Tang Qing Feng. 

The above facebook version isn't HD (if no sound, check icon). The below clip is the sharpest i can find but need to wait after a bit of ad.

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMjgxMjE0OTI4MA==.html?spm=a2h0k.8191407.0.0&from=s1.8-1-1.2

If u want eng sub....then...

Spoiler

A fanmade version of the song but sang by another singer. Well, the cats are cute.

One fact which i only realise today. The lead actress An Yue Xi 安悦溪 . She played Shao Xin in the drama 3 Lifetimes 10 Miles of Peach Blossom. The snake girl who married the prince who was originally betrothed to BaiQian. Her feel between then and now is completely different.

1681000722b9ff97902f

Spoiler

15-27-01-21-19.jpg

A fun clip : Abu Chacha cooking roasted meat for Qingfeng but as an alien, she's a very bad cook. While Qingfeng can cook. No eng sub.

• 2 weeks later...
On Friday, September 22, 2017 at 7:18 PM, lynne22 said:

Sighh.... I feel like we need to wait quite a while for the subs:(

Subbing process started. Ep 1 subbed today you can watch it on dramanice and Fastdrama

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived