[Drama 2017] Suspicious Partner, 수상한 파트너

0ly40

• Replies 9.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Everyone,

I saw the trailer on YouTube last week and was confused I thought Ji Chang Wook was getting ready to go to the military, but I guess not. Either way, I look forward to his new drama, loved him in Healer and K2.

May someone help me here? I'm a little confused about the plot of this drama. I've done my research, but not really catching along. Is Ji Chang Wook's character in danger?

BTW, Nam Ji Hyun looks beautiful with her new look. She looks soo much older. 

11 hours ago, stroppyse said:

Script reading video with a translation underneath.  Thanks @sakura2016 for the clip.

Spoiler

caption: This is Suspicious Partner script reading!

NJH: They’re the witnesses. 
caption: The start of Ji Hyun’s first reading of her lines!
JCW: Look here. So, why would I…?
NJH: You touched my rear? (captioned) And kneaded it with your hands. (knead) (knead) (captioned)

JCW: Why would I…your rear..?

caption: Bong Hee’s ex-boyfriend Jang Hae Joon role special cameo Hwang Changsung! 
CS: You’re a woman. How can a woman…?
NJH: What about a woman? 
CS: What I’m saying is…
NJH: Is that person a pervert?

Woman caption: focus focus
Woman caption: grin

NJH: Do you want to sleep with me? (captioned)
Lee Deok Hwa in an aside to JCW: Did you sleep with her? (everyone laughs)
caption: Properly timed acting makes the room burst into laughter. K K K 

Nam Gi Ae: Chopsticks. Fork. These are all also weapons. 
caption: Lee Deok Hwa actually is one of the actors who are indispensable!
Kim Ye Won: Truthfully, I don’t know.
Dong Ha: This woman. Really. 

Man: If he asks to be washed here, then it’s that way. 
Man captions: earnest earnest

Woman: Let me go! I’m going to kill him! I’m going to kill him!
Cast caption: focus focus
JCW: Should I walk around introducing you or something?
NJH: This area is the area. Can’t you expect that the culprit may misunderstand or not? 
JCW: Why is that? Why? Why? Why are you here alone? 
caption: Give and take~ matching performances well Bong Hee & Ji Wook!
JCW: You. You’re just completely in the wrong. You’re the definition of wrong!
JCW caption: fervent fervent

CTJ: I can’t give you up, Wook-ah. You know that you’re the most important thing to me, right?

Nara: We have met each other in passing, haven’t we? At court or otherwise. 
caption: The visual also, the acting also, doing everything well actors
caption: Delivering laughter and emotions and heart thrills, the drama!
Yoon Bok In: That’s good. (laughing)
NJH: Let’s go, Lawyer No. (captioned)
JCW: Lawyer No? 
Director: Everyone did well. (everyone applauds)
caption: The drama with high expectations for its broadcast, Suspicious Partner!

JCW: We just had the first script reading for Suspicious Partner, and I thought whether it wouldn’t be a really fun drama. 
JCW captions: #Really fun #drama

NJH: Since we all read it together, it seems to be a very worthy and fun drama. Suspicious Partner, please love it a lot. Bye!
NJH captions: #Suspicious Partner #Please love it a lot

CTJ: Suspicious Partner, it was our first script reading today. The first broadcast will be on May 10, and today it was a lot of fun reading together with a lot of good actors. Please look forward it.
CTJ captions: #May 10 #First broadcast

Nara: Because we read it with all of the senior actors, it was even more fun. Suspicious Partner, Fighting!
Nara captions: #Suspicious Partner #Fighting. 

you're most welcome chingu :D and thank you for the translation!! :wub: 

10 hours ago, turtle0217 said:

Hi Everyone,

I saw the trailer on YouTube last week and was confused I thought Ji Chang Wook was getting ready to go to the military, but I guess not. Either way, I look forward to his new drama, loved him in Healer and K2.

May someone help me here? I'm a little confused about the plot of this drama. I've done my research, but not really catching along. Is Ji Chang Wook's character in danger?

BTW, Nam Ji Hyun looks beautiful with her new look. She looks soo much older. 

this will be his last drama before inlisting to do his military service as I know!! 

this is what I know: this drama is a thriller-rom-com, and Ji Chang Woo's role is a procecutor who will become a lawyer later on and he and Nam Ji Hyun's character (who is a tranee procecutor) will be in danger from an amnisiac killer on the loose who is after them!! hope that helped!! :) 

yeah she's realy pretty!! 

The promos and posters are all quirky and hilarious that I'm almost forgetting there's actually a killer out trying to murder our main characters.
I wonder how that will fit in because so far all the stuff they revealed only suggest that it is going to be hell of a comedy.

I enjoyed the recently finished SWDBS, though I can't say it is an exemplary drama of contrasting genre like comedy plus suspense. 
I hope Suspicious Partner can do better in the sense of blending the two very differing genre into one drama without making a particular scene feel out of place. :mellow:

Guys, heads up on the posting of any "Suspicious Partner" videos reuploaded only on personal YouTube accounts -- SBS ContentsHub is cracking down hard and will block any unauthorized reuploads from viewing worldwide *and* may give you a copyright violation mark on your YouTube accounts as well.  So be careful and forewarned! :D

17 hours ago, sakura2016 said:

this will be his last drama before inlisting to do his military service as I know!! 

this is what I know: this drama is a thriller-rom-com, and Ji Chang Woo's role is a procecutor who will become a lawyer later on and he and Nam Ji Hyun's character (who is a tranee procecutor) will be in danger from an amnisiac killer on the loose who is after them!! hope that helped!! :) 

yeah she's realy pretty!! 

Ahh! I see. Thank you for letting me in on the plot. :)

4 hours ago, cherkell said:

OH. MY. GOD.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

This teaser had me laughing like crazy ~ had actual tears in my eyes. LOL. How can they incorporate that iconic Goblin lines along with its BGM and turn it to something hilarious! 

"Ah ~ my first slap... " His last line after the kick when it should be "Ah my first love.." LOL 

JCW is effortlessly funny here and NJH is innocently sultry. Hahahaha. I Like!!!

8 hours ago, cherkell said:

8 hours ago, ilwoo_aein said:

[youtube version] "Suspicious Partner" teaser 2

"Suspicious Partner" 2nd teaser caps - Noh Ji Wook :heart: 

thank you for the teaser chingudeul!! :wub: 

hhhhhhhhhhh I knew it!! I was waiting for her to kick him when he oppened his arms and she run to him and she did it :lol: but his reaction to that kick was surprising :lol: 

@turtle0217 you're most welcome chingu!! happy I could help!! :D 

Archived