[Drama 2017] Sister is alive 언니는 살아있다

0ly40

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 hours ago, 0ly40 said:

What about the two first episodes? It was excited?

Well, there're a lot of things we need to catch up when the story come so fast. But if you like previous dramas of this writer, you will love this drama.
But there're so many negative comments about this. I really don't understand them, the pilot of this drama wrote that '3 woman after accidents together...' but they always said that 'how ridiculous' and 'stupid'.'

12 hours ago, quockhanh45 said:

Well, there're a lot of things we need to catch up when the story come so fast. But if you like previous dramas of this writer, you will love this drama.
But there're so many negative comments about this. I really don't understand them, the pilot of this drama wrote that '3 woman after accidents together...' but they always said that 'how ridiculous' and 'stupid'.'

First two eps are great! They set up the characters and the story background nicely. We see three female characters going through their lives and interacting at some point in their life. There is betrayal, there is heartbreak, there is unjustice... whatever makes you feel sad or angry is all in these two episodes. I haven't watch the third and fourth eps but I am sure they will be turning points in each of the woman's life.

We see much bromance going on in Korean dramas but I guess for Band Of Sisters, we will see sisterhood between the three women transformed by personal tragedies of betrayal and lost.

I'm not sure if I can continue with this one. I'm soooooo angry at most of the characters and really didn't enjoy episode 4. How can people be so cruel and inhuman? I know there has to be bad guys and suffering (it's that kind of drama after all), but good lord. There is only so much I can take....

On 2017-4-22 at 9:05 AM, quockhanh45 said:

On 2017-4-22 at 10:12 PM, LoveSG said:

First two eps are great! They set up the characters and the story background nicely. We see three female characters going through their lives and interacting at some point in their life. There is betrayal, there is heartbreak, there is unjustice... whatever makes you feel sad or angry is all in these two episodes. I haven't watch the third and fourth eps but I am sure they will be turning points in each of the woman's life.

We see much bromance going on in Korean dramas but I guess for Band Of Sisters, we will see sisterhood between the three women transformed by personal tragedies of betrayal and lost.

Many thanks @quockhanh45 and @LoveSG for the information. I will watch the four episodes.

Ep 4 really annoying me. Please kick the Oh Yoon Ah / Eun Hyang's husband soon. He not hot as Yoo Ji Tae, how dare he having affair like that.
SBS really like scenes that smile and cry at the same time.
Poor Ha Ri's in-law-parents, I mean, although they really selfish but they don't do anything bad. They will make Ha Ri cry more in the future.

I don't know why but I don't angry at Se Kyung, she's bad, but she don't try to pretend good or innocent like others.

On 4/16/2017 at 5:47 PM, Nymeria289 said:

Oh, Dasom is the main antagonist. I already hate her character very much although I see how she got to the breaking point. This is from Geum Sa Wol team so its likely I will continue to hate her till the very end. Too much info in the first two episodes but at least it has a fast pace. I hate slow build up.

It will be a delightfull job to hate lovely Dasom for 50 ep. 

LOL

@sotabaka LOL, true, I really like her in Sistar but man do I hate her character here! On a lighter note, Geum Sa-Wol's main villain played by the lovely and talented Park Se Young has successfully transitioned into a nice villain-ish character in Whisper, so maybe it'll be good for Dasom in the long run too.

This drama has crazy written all over it. Of course Ki Chan is the missing son of that rich family. The only things the bio really said about him is that he grew up in an orphanage and that he lost his memory. As soon as Ki Chan gets revealed as the true heir to Dinosaur Group, everything is going to change. That gold digger Dal Hee will probably try to get back together with him. Se Kyung will have another brother to take down so that she can take over Dinosaur Group. Ms Lee is gonna go insane because she tried to make sure Ki Chan would never be heard of again. Se Joon's jealousy towards him will only get worst, let's not forget the love triangle that will also happen with Ha Ri. And his CEO dad will probably put extra pressure on him to train him for all the years he missed. Poor Ki Chan. What's he gonna do when everyone gains up on him later? Run away with Ha Ri? Writer-nim, please let this drama be better than Geum Sa Wol.

So there's going to be new episodes tonight ? I know that many drama are not shown tonight due to elections . I saw this drama without having any high hopes and already the first 2 episodes is so makjang ! And I did some digging the writers is from the same Temptation Of Wife drama !?  No wonder it's makjang .  But Its one of the entertaining ones out there . I am still clueless who gets to pair up with who . Like who's HaRi gonna pair up with SeJoon or KiChan . And yeah it's obvious KiChan is the missing long lost son .

On 4/30/2017 at 3:14 PM, JoonB said:

Finished watching episodes 5 and 6.

YDH (now Sera Park) is becoming more and more vicious with each episode. I already hate her the most.

The biggest addition revealed this week was the fact that Goo's household have lost their son (known as Se Hu) along time ago. 

Since this is a weekend drama and it is by writer Kim Soon Ok, I am already guessing that the lost son is "Seol Ki Chan". Which means his older sister is Goo Se Kyung :wacko:. Things will definitely get more complicated, as we have many selfish characters in this drama. 

YDH, GSK, Ms. Lee, Ah-Reum's dad and Goo Pil Soon are the bad people in this drama. I am also not fond of Goo Se Joon's personality. I know it is because of how his grandmother raised him, hopefully he will get mature soon. Min Deul Re is also unlikable, I do not now why but her character is really annoying me.

My favourite characters for now are Seol Ki Chan, Kang Ha Ri, Jo Hwang Seung (GSK's Husband), Kang Ha Se, Na Je Dong and Kim Eun Hyang. 

I will keep this on hold for now. I will come back for it later when it is almost over to watch all episodes at once.

Lee Ji Hoon at shooting set

http://tenasia.hankyung.com/archives/1198046

Haha i already guessed in ep 3 Seol Ki Chan could be the missing son of the Goo household. It is really easy to guess right if you are well versed in Korean drama cliches but I am also keeping this drama on hold till the tenth episode... I will skip those crying or angry scenes and concentrate on Ki Chan scenes :tongue: 

Thanks for Lee Ji Hoon pics :wub::wub::wub:

1 hour ago, mekeo117 said:

So there's going to be new episodes tonight ? I know that many drama are not shown tonight due to elections . I saw this drama without having any high hopes and already the first 2 episodes is so makjang ! And I did some digging the writers is from the same Temptation Of Wife drama !?  No wonder it's makjang .  But Its one of the entertaining ones out there . I am still clueless who gets to pair up with who . Like who's HaRi gonna pair up with SeJoon or KiChan . And yeah it's obvious KiChan is the missing long lost son .

No, this drama is only shown on Saturdays @ 8.45pm  :tongue:

and yes it is makjang and tbh I am not quite a fan of such drama... although I will watch it for Lee Ji Hoon's parts :D 

So much thanks to writer, you don't pair up Ha Ri with Ki Chan. I think it just like a affair when she having loveline with Ki Chan. So much thanks for that.

The story now really strong and addicted too! I think it's the best of all previous dramas.
I have some predictions now:
1. When Dal Hee found out the truth that Ki Chan is lost son of chaebol, will she will try to get married with him (just like My Daughter Geum Sa Wol?) 
2. Eun Hyang will have loveline with Hwan Seung? But after find the truth that Hwan Seung's wife used to 'kill' her daughter, what will happens?  Or Eun Hyang will try to love Hwan Seung to revenge his wife?

@quockhanh45.... Chingu I think Ki Chan will end up with Ha-Ri. Ki Chan willlll never trust Dal Hee since she was the one  Ho stole his stuff. Now if Ki Chan is dumb enough to believe Dal Hee is SARAH PARK. THEN THIS DRAMA ISN'T WORTH WATCHING AT ALL. :angry:

Besides , I can't stand Se Joon. He doesn't deserve Ha Ri. Or is he worthy of her. I think His mama had something to do with his brother missing. 

Archived