[KBS Drama 2017] Fight for My Way 쌈 마이웨이 - Park Seojoon & Kim Jiwon | Mon-Tue

ilwoo_aein

38 minutes ago, Mindy said:

Can't believe today is Monday and there is no more FFMW.

I literally had this same thought as soon as I woke up this morning...and I'm not a SeoWon shipper so I'm not really even chasing that train at this point...thankfully, the promo for Midnight Runners just started and PSJ and KHN are being so cute it's nearly making up for the lack of FFMW...nearly. But I still say we should've gotten 20 eps of FFMW instead of 16!!!! Where are our additional 4 eps???? I'm never going to get over it...

Just think, if we'd had 20 episodes we could've had more of everything - more of AeRa realizing her dream, more of Coach and DongMan working in their gym and slaying the noonas and ajhummas with their charm, more of SH kicking butt in her new business (and maybe even Joo Man helping her promote her products on the Home Shopping channel!!), more of the lovey-dovey stuff between all our Fantastic Four plus more best-friend fun. I loved the drama, but I feel like I need to go write fanfic just to satisfy my need for all these happy moments we didn't see. 

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, msbeatrice81 said:

I literally had this same thought as soon as I woke up this morning...and I'm not a SeoWon shipper so I'm not really even chasing that train at this point...thankfully, the promo for Midnight Runners just started and PSJ and KHN are being so cute it's nearly making up for the lack of FFMW...nearly. But I still say we should've gotten 20 eps of FFMW instead of 16!!!! Where are our additional 4 eps???? I'm never going to get over it...

Just think, if we'd had 20 episodes we could've had more of everything - more of AeRa realizing her dream, more of Coach and DongMan working in their gym and slaying the noonas and ajhummas with their charm, more of SH kicking butt in her new business (and maybe even Joo Man helping her promote her products on the Home Shopping channel!!), more of the lovey-dovey stuff between all our Fantastic Four plus more best-friend fun. I loved the drama, but I feel like I need to go write fanfic just to satisfy my need for all these happy moments we didn't see. 

PSJ and KHN have such great chemistry.  They laugh through almost everything they do!!!  But I do miss the Fantastic Four :(

Hello guys, how are u? Wish u're happy even though our fav drama was ended.

I'm sorry if my question is a bit out of topic. Please give ur opinion, who has a better chemistry with PSJ? Our KJW or his fellow co-star in hwarang (Go Ara)? Because, I saw the comments of some PSJ fans in the FFMW press-con video on YT, they said they won't ship KJW and PSJ, otherwise PSJ is better suited with Go Ara.

I'm so sad after read their comment. They said PSJ & KJW wasn't suited at all, and they was tried so hard to acted in rom-com drama.

I'm so sorry, I was so stressed because our fav drama was ended, and I feel upset after read that.

(Forgive me cz my english is so bad)

10 minutes ago, orangelady0315 said:

I'm sorry if my question is a bit out of bounds. Please give ur opinion, who has a better chemistry with PSJ? Our KJW or his fellow co-star in hwarang (Go Ara)? Because, I saw the comments of some PSJ fans in the FFMW press-con video on YT, they said they won't ship KJW and PSJ, otherwise PSJ is better suited with Go Ara.

I'm so sad after read their comment. They said PSJ & KJW wasn't suited at all, and they was tried so hard to acted in rom-com drama.

I'm so sorry, I was so stressed because our fav drama was ended, and I feel upset after read that.

Hello! :) Don't worry about your English! It's not bad at all.

I don't think you really need to be distressed over the comments on the press conference video; it's true that the cast seemed a bit awkward at that early time, but their chemistry later and while filming the show improved a lot and they obviously had such a good time filming! PSJ said in his final statements about the show that it had been awkward at first but in the end they had a wonderful time and he loved playing the character. And we've seen that he and KJW wrote "I love u" in their notes on each other's scripts, and their chemistry as a couple in the show was wonderful and people did recognize that and loved them for it!! So please don't be upset by those mean comments, because most people felt that they were a wonderful onscreen couple in the end!!

I personally felt like PSJ had more of a sibling chemistry with Go Ara, but that's just my opinion. I'm not one who ships the real-life people much (Song-Song is the only one I was ever really shipping) so I can't really comment on that part of it. But I do feel like PSJ and KJW had a more passionate chemistry in FFMW than PSJ and Go Ara did in Hwarang (again, just my opinion). I do think that PSJ and KJW may not have had immediate natural chemistry and may have had to work harder to create what we eventually saw onscreen, but to me that isn't a negative - it just shows what amazing actors they are!!

Don't be sad! It's not worth letting a few cruel people ruin your experience! :heart:

8 hours ago, orangelady0315 said:

I'm sorry if my question is a bit out of topic. Please give ur opinion, who has a better chemistry with PSJ? Our KJW or his fellow co-star in hwarang (Go Ara)? Because, I saw the comments of some PSJ fans in the FFMW press-con video on YT, they said they won't ship KJW and PSJ, otherwise PSJ is better suited with Go Ara.

Well, everyone has their own opinion:D we can't expect 100% approval of this pairing. Many people still ship PSJ-HJU, PSJ-GA, KJW-JG, that was just their personal preference. It doesn't matter. For me, this is my first time shipping (is shipping the right word? :tongue:) Park Seo Joo with his leading lady. I haven't watched Witch Romance yet, so I don't know about the pair, but, from his other dramas, unfortunately, I always fell for the second male lead. In SWP, I like Siwon more than him (but he looked pretty handsome there). In Hwarang, I just felt that Hyungshik has more chemistry with Go Ara. So, in my opinion, KJW is his perfect match. I noticed in their first press con and first released BTS, they seemed like distant. PSJ seemed so cold to KJW whom I think she tried hard to get close to him. But then, the BTS of Aera's confession changed it all. He looked more comfortable around her. In other BTS videos after that they just seeme getting closer and closer. That's why their chemistry was getting better and better. 

14 hours ago, msbeatrice81 said:

I personally felt like PSJ had more of a sibling chemistry with Go Ara, but that's just my opinion. I'm not one who ships the real-life people much (Song-Song is the only one I was ever really shipping) so I can't really comment on that part of it. But I do feel like PSJ and KJW had a more passionate chemistry in FFMW than PSJ and Go Ara did in Hwarang (again, just my opinion). I do think that PSJ and KJW may not have had immediate natural chemistry and may have had to work harder to create what we eventually saw onscreen, but to me that isn't a negative - it just shows what amazing actors they are!!

Don't be sad! It's not worth letting a few cruel people ruin your experience! :heart:

agree. me too see PSJ-GA more like sibling. dont think he had so much interaction with GA in Hwarang BTS mmmm....i see more comfortable and playful PSJ in FFMY BTS. he obviously more cheerful and happy :smile:

yeah...just ignore any unnecessary comment ruin your life. just enjoy whatever u like chingu :wink:

Lee Elijah Talks About Her Kiss Scene With Park Seo Joon In “Fight My Way”

Fight-For-My-Way.jpg

In a recent interview, Lee Elijah talked about her feelings before and after the kiss scene with Park Seo Joon.

In KBS drama “Fight My Way,” Lee Elijah appeared as popular anchor and Dong Man’s (played by Park Seo Joon) first love Park Hye Ran. During a flashback scene, she shared a passionate kiss with Dong Man that quickly became a hot topic of conversation.

In regards to the scene, Lee Elijah revealed, “After watching the scene on TV, I thought, ‘Was it that intense?’ In the script, the scene was only described as ‘kiss scene.’ In previous productions, my kiss scenes were just pecks on the lips. This was my first time shooting an actual kiss scene.”

She went on to share how nervous she was the day before shooting the scene. She shared, “I even asked the producer, ‘How hard should I kiss him?’ Hye Ran’s character doesn’t have much room for narration, so this scene portrayed her enthusiastic personality that swayed Dong Man well.”

She also thanked Park Seo Joon for his consideration, saying, “Since there aren’t many cases of women leading kiss scenes, I had a lot of concern. But Park Seo Joon helped me get comfortable on set. There was a scene where I pushed him to a shoe rack. It must have hurt but he was very easygoing, so I was thankful.”

https://www.soompi.com/2017/07/17/lee-elijah-talks-kiss-scene-park-seo-joon-fight-way/

@orangelady0315 Everyone has their opinions. I haven't really watched any of the other PSJ dramas, except She's Pretty and of course FFMW. I guess I never felt comfortable with his other pairings to really ship them. But hey...

@msbeatrice81 It would definitely have been better plot wise and for us.

If we had the extra episodes, they could have shown the development of AR and Landlady's relationship so that AR's acceptance of Landlady being her mum wasn't so quick and slightly unrealistic.

Also I felt (and I think most of you agree), AR's persistent disagreement and worry for DM fighting slowly became a bit too much. I think it would have been nice if the writer had written a scene where AR met with another fighter's wife/partner/family and had a conversation about why they keep supporting their loved ones in such a tough job. I think someone mentioned about this before and said that they could have got the other guy's wife (the one who left DM and Coach's team after Byungjoon?, who DM tried not to injury during the fight) to show up and talk to AR about this topic. This of course, would lead to AR being more understanding and supportive of DM, which could have cut out that slightly (in my opinion) pointless breakup which I understand was used plot wise to lead up to the proposal. 

They could have also definitely focused on more of the Fantastic Four, how SH's business improved and of course WEDDINGS AND BABIES!!

LOL

4 hours ago, aunniek said:

In regards to the scene, Lee Elijah revealed, “After watching the scene on TV, I thought, ‘Was it that intense?’ In the script, the scene was only described as ‘kiss scene.’ In previous productions, my kiss scenes were just pecks on the lips. This was my first time shooting an actual kiss scene.”

LOL...sounds like she was shocked at herself when she saw what she had done, too!! I'm still a bit hacked off that the deepest kiss we saw in the show was between HR and DongMan, but I'll get over it once I go watch all the sweet and passionate kisses we did get between our OTP!! :) 

PSJ has a Vlive chat coming up on the 19th, and I'm curious to see whether he'll mention FFMW at all, or whether he'll only talk about Midnight Runners/Young Cops! Hopefully there will be Eng subs for it as it airs so we can see!

Song Ha Yoon Reflects On Emotional Scenes As Baek Seol Hee In “Fight My Way”

Song-Ha-Yoon.jpg
T

Song Ha Yoon from “Fight My Way” became emotional about her character, Baek Seol Hee, in a recent wrap-up interview on July 18.

Song Ha Yoon said that Baek Seol Hee was similar to her. She continued, “I think I’m similar in the sense that I am the type to give it my all in a relationship. I fell in love with this character even before my casting was finalized, and I was resolute about being able to portray Baek Seol Hee. I don’t think I’ve ever wanted a role this badly.”

She also became emotional upon reflecting on filming episode 11 of the drama. The episode revealed Kim Joo Man (Ahn Jae Hong), Baek Seol Hee’s boyfriend of six years, turning towards Jang Ye Jin (Pyo Ye Jin). She said, “There were many emotional scenes in that episode, especially because it was a calm break-up. In reality, I couldn’t stop crying. If I even saw Ye Jin’s face, I cried. If I even saw Jae Hong’s turned back, I cried. At the time, I only needed to hear the name Joo Man for me to cry.”

Song Ha Yoon also revealed that she cried upon reading over the script for “Fight My Way.” She added, “She has a multi-dimensional personality that is like a child and a mother at the same time.”

https://www.soompi.com/2017/07/18/song-ha-yoon-reflects-emotional-scenes-baek-seol-hee-fight-way/

5 hours ago, msbeatrice81 said:

PSJ has a Vlive chat coming up on the 19th, and I'm curious to see whether he'll mention FFMW at all, or whether he'll only talk about Midnight Runners/Young Cops! Hopefully there will be Eng subs for it as it airs so we can see!

Woo...I must remember to watch.

Still waiting for the v live FFMW 6th making to be subbed. I mean they already edited out most of the conversations and filled it with captions, at least they could have the decency to give us subs for what those mean. Sigh. Those BTS of the bed cuddling scene must have too much forbidden content. 

http://www.vlive.tv/video/34283/

Any kind soul who wants to give us a rough translation of all the captions and basically anything and everything that's being said? Your efforts would be appreciated immensely. My Korean level isn't high enough...

5 Moments From “Fight My Way” That Made Our Hearts Flutter

FightMyWay12c.jpg
T

Fight My Way” has recently ended its run, and I think we’re all a little sad that we can no longer see our bickering couple Dong Man (Park Seo Joon) and Ae Ra (Kim Ji Won) every week. “Fight My Way” has been a fun journey, following our beloved characters learning to find their place in the world and discovering the meaning behind their relationships. It wasn’t an easy ride for Ae Ra and Dong Man to find their success, but through their blood, sweat, and tears, you know they earned it. What really made the drama for me was how heartfelt, refreshing, and relatable it was. If anything, I could always count on “Fight My Way” for bringing tons of laughter.

I thought it would be fun to look back at the drama again and share some of my favorite moments. I mean, it really was just another excuse to re-watch the show again, not that I really needed an excuse.

Warning: Spoilers ahead

The belly hug

fmw21-540x299.jpgfmw22-540x295.jpg

Touched by Ae Ra’s words of encouragement, Dong Man reaches out, wraps his arms around her waist, and lays his head on her belly. Ae Ra is shocked that Dong Man is crying while demanding she pat him. Although feeling awkward, she obliges. Dong Man tells her to stop hanging out with bad guys and complains how she just got dumped by Moo Ki. Ae Ra gets annoyed and hits him on the head, which makes Dong Man let go and yell, “You hit me really well, so why do you go out and get hit? Don’t get hit! Don’t go around crying and breaking side mirrors…just play with me.”

Only seeing you

fmw08-09-540x302.jpgfmw08-07-540x306.jpg

After defeating his opponent in his debut match, Dong Man heads towards the audience and heads straight to Ae Ra. She is sitting in the back huddled up with her hands covering her ears. He crouches in front of her and pats her knee. Ae Ra raises her head, showing a stream of tears flowing down her face. Dong Man asks her what is she doing and tells her he won the match. Looking at Ae Ra, he says, “I’m in trouble. Why do you look pretty when you cry?”

Thoughts of kissing

fightmyway11-540x304.jpgparkseojoonfmw-540x311.jpg

Outside the arena, Dong Man is holding Ae Ra’s finger and tells her he’s also feeling strange lately because he could only see her in the crowd and how she always seems pretty. He continues to say that he used to think about putting her in a headlock and mooning her, but now whenever they touch, it feels like skinship. Ae Ra gives him a confused look and Dong Man confesses, “When you look at me like this, I get brief thoughts of wanting to kiss you. Do you get those thoughts too?”

Day 1

FightMyWay10a-540x307.jpgFightMyWay10b-540x307.jpg

Dong Man pushes off Hye Ran and spots Ae Ra walking away. He chases after her and pulls her in for a kiss. After the kiss, Ae Ra looks at him confused. He says he won’t let her go again, and he wants to stop taking detours. Ae Ra’s legs start to give out, but Dong Man steadies her. Continuing, he says, “I already kissed you. The *some* or whatever, I don’t know such things. If I kiss you, that means day 1. Let’s date.”

Transitioning from like to love

fight12a-540x304.jpgfight12b-540x304.jpg

Dong Man runs straight to Ae Ra in the park and tells her that he’s going to fight Kim Tak Soo and he doesn’t care if he loses because it is something he’s always been dying to do. Despite Ae Ra’s protests, Dong Man says, “If your dreams disappear as you mature, I’m going to give up becoming mature. So that’s why I came running to you… I love you. I immaturely love you to the point where I’m going to go crazy and die. I love you Ae Ra.” Dong Man pulls her in for a hug and she says, “Me too. I love you too, you crazy jerk.”

https://www.soompi.com/2017/07/18/5-moments-fight-way-made-hearts-flutter/

This is just silly :)

Lovelyz’s Jiae Reveals Her Love For “Fight My Way”

Lovelyz-Jiae.jpg

Lovelyz member Jiae is obsessed with the KBS 2TV drama “Fight My Way.”

On July 18, Lovelyz members Jiae and Yein took to Naver’s V app to spend time addressing fan questions in a live broadcast. Here, Jiae shared, “Recently I’ve gotten really into “Fight My Way”! She then did an impression of Kim Ji Won’s character, Choi Ae Ra by pulling aegyo and saying, “Ae Ra’s upsest, Ddong Man!”

Jiae continued on to share her feelings on the show. “Kim Ji Won is so pretty. Every time I watch the show I feel as if I’ve become Ae Ra. It’s truly wonderful!”

Hearing Jiae’s sentiments on the show, Yein asked, “Is it really Ae Ra’s character that you like?” Jiae answered with a laugh, “No, it’s Park Seo Joon’s Dong Man!”

Kim Ji Won Talks About Kiss Scenes With Park Seo Joon And Difference Between Him And Jin Goo

kim-ji-won2.jpg

On July 27, actress Kim Ji Won sat down for an interview and talked about her chemistry with Park Seo Joon for KBS 2TV’s recent rom-com “Fight My Way,” as well as their numerous kiss scenes and how he stacks up against one of her previous co-stars.

When asked for her thoughts about acting with Park Seo Joon, the actress replied, “I was very happy [to act with him]. Since it was the first time I had ever acted with him, I was initially a bit nervous. Plus, I had watched his previous works and was a fan. Even scenes where we just bickered and fought were fun to film.”

The actress talked about her many kiss scenes with her co-star and said with a laugh, “[They came out well] because Park Seo Joon is so good at melodramas. I just put my faith in him and followed his lead.”

Kim Ji Won previously showed great chemistry with her “Descendants of the Sun” co-star, actor Jin Goo, and was asked what was different about acting with her respective two co-stars. The actress said, “Jin Goo is 12 years older than me so I relied on him a lot and learned a lot from him as his junior in this field. This time, acting with someone closer to my age helped me realize that there is a lot of fun to be had by making something together.”

https://www.soompi.com/2017/07/26/kim-ji-won-talks-kiss-scenes-park-seo-joon-jin-goo-difference/

Archived