[KBS Drama 2017] Fight for My Way 쌈 마이웨이 - Park Seojoon & Kim Jiwon | Mon-Tue

ilwoo_aein

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, ilwoo_aein said:

PSJ IG update

Seojoon at FMW filming location

trans: seems like it's some time ago. part 2 cherry blossoms ending.

Omoooo is he trying to give us a spoiler for the ending?? Cherry blossom? Cherry blossom kisses? hahaha xD

15 hours ago, Thie_tha said:

Is still no preview yet? For monday episode..

Can't hardly wait.

Text Preview:

2017-07-10(월)22:00 KBS 2TV
이별 후에 설희(송하윤)가 더 절실해진 주만(안재홍)은 설희에게 한 번만 봐달라며 애원하고, 경기 도중 큰 부상을 당한 동만(박서준)에게 애라(김지원)는 다시는 격투기를 하지 말라고 경고하는데...?

@stroppyse

Maybe you can check it? TQ

JM (Ahn Jae-hoon), who became more desperate after the breakup, begged to ask SH only once, and AR (Ji-won) warned him not to fight again. .?

On 7/6/2017 at 8:20 PM, oneandthree said:

Hmmm to be honest I think we aren't gonna get one... which is weird considering how great their chemistry is. KJW-PSJ portray AR-DM so naturally and their romance development is beyond great.

Uh... you know that those pages there are just made by ordinary people right? As in, you don't even have to involve the mods, just create one if you're so inclined to. Anyone can do it, even you.

About AeRa not supporting DongMan's dream:

I declare first that I'm with AeRa on this one, so I might be biased. 

Anyway, how anyone sees the issue actually lies with how you would personally answer these questions: "Can you handle your loved one, someone whom you really really love and adore, more than anything else, getting really, severely hurt?" and "If you could prevent it, would you?"

Like @stroppyse mentioned above, AeRa probably got traumatized after DongMan's fight with the Brazilian Master (actually I believe she was traumatized way earlier, maybe at the match that DongMan threw 10 years ago) which is why she can see how dangerous MMA fighting can be and she doesn't want him to suffer anything like that. Other than being worried for his safety, she also worries that she might lose him in the worst case scenario and the thing is, the possibility is not even reassuringly close to zero. When I say "lose him", I don't just mean physically. I also mean mentally - any disability (or, he doesn't even have to get a disability) that DongMan gets might cause him to go so depressed that he never becomes the DongMan of today again. Yes, DongMan shared how the match with TakSoo kept haunting him since that day, but for AeRa, at least this DongMan is laughing and having fun and can leap to wherever he wants to instead of being terrified and compromised like at the end of the last episode.

Let's be honest in that if DongMan's dream were anything else, she'd have been his best supporter. And to touch on the issue of DongMan supporting AeRa's dream while AeRa not doing the same, let's be honest that DongMan can have less reservations about her chasing after her dream because it's not one that involves violence and most probably won't lead to her getting hurt or anything. Her being a Ring Announcer only means that she sees lots of violence by other men whom they don't care about but it doesn't mean that she'll be involved in that violence and risk getting hurt.

So the two points above, I hope explains why ANY girlfriend or wife of an MMA fighter might be so opposed to what her other half is doing for a living. To them it's like the MMA fighter going, "Hey you know what? I think it's a great idea - I'm going to go stand in the middle of a cross-junction while the lights are all green and enjoy the wind from zooming cars!"

YOU BLOODY IDIOT!

But there's also one thing that DongMan isn't doing to help AeRa accept his choice of occupation - he knows she's worried about him getting hurt but he doesn't reassure her in any way. KISS ATTACKS DON'T COUNT!

I mean, I can give you examples right now:

Exhibit 1:
AeRa and Coach:
"Don't fight TakSoo now. You're not ready skill-wise/ TakSoo is a thug who won't play fair."
Conclusion: He goes and fight TakSoo. TakSoo wonderfully headbutts him illegally now he and has a glorious stream of bright red blood flowing down his face.

Exhibit 2:
Coach: "DON'T BRING TAKSOO TO THE GROUND!"
Conclusion: He roars and slams them both down. You know what happened after.

BOY, I KNOW THAT IT'S HARD TO GUARANTEE HER THAT YOU WON'T BE HURT BUT CAN YOU AT LEAST PLEASE SHOW HER THAT YOU'RE TAKING STEPS TO PREVENT THAT?!

Actually, when it comes to THIS, DongMan makes my blood boil. Sure, everyone's body is their own to go let rot or whatever, but no matter what you do, you should still think about those who love you and would be devastated if anything were to happen to you. If you're trying to do something stupid or dangerous, at least help your loved ones by taking precautions against the worst case scenarios!

But you know what? I'm on AeRa's side because in the end, despite her disapproval, she just lets him do whatever he wants. She'll be scared for him, totally reluctant and completely against it, but she still lets him go fight his battles and fly wherever he wants to. It's not like she forces him to stay beside her. She can try all she might but when push comes to shove, she just lets him decide what he wants to do while she just stays beside him.

She tells him that she can take 2 of 3 bullets shot at him. That means that he still has to handle that last bullet himself. I don't think she's mollycoddling him.

(If they really get together in the future and build a family, I think AeRa would be even more justified in her disapproval because then he'd have more responsibilities and can't just go dying whenever he likes.)

50 minutes ago, Yongzura said:
2017-07-10(월)22:00 KBS 2TV
이별 후에 설희(송하윤)가 더 절실해진 주만(안재홍)은 설희에게 한 번만 봐달라며 애원하고, 경기 도중 큰 부상을 당한 동만(박서준)에게 애라(김지원)는 다시는 격투기를 하지 말라고 경고하는데...?

JooMan, who (finally) fully realized the value of SeolHee after their breakup, pleads SeolHee to accept/forgive [literally: look at] him just this once more and to DongMan who received a huge injury in the middle of his fight, AeRa warns him not to ever do martial arts ever again but...?

38 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

격투기

Well, it's literally "hand-to-hand combat" isn't it? 

이종 격투기 literally means mixed martial arts (MMA), doesn't it?

(I just realised that it sound sarcastic. It's not! I'm just trying to learn from the o' great master of Korean!)

@stroppyse: Hmm, you know, now that I think it over again, I think I didn't feel completely in tune with the first two points I made. I mean, of course I am of those opinions, but I agree with you that if the fella really thinks it's what he wants to do, then if we can't dissuade, the most we can do is stand by the side and watch. In other words, I think that but what I'll actually do depends on the situation. I really think it's the last point about DongMan not doing enough that puts me firmly in AeRa's camp where this is concerned.

So in short, I just agree with you.

5 hours ago, xxPeepsxx said:

JooMan, who (finally) fully realized the value of SeolHee after their breakup, pleads SeolHee to accept/forgive [literally: look at] him just this once more and to DongMan who received a huge injury in the middle of his fight, AeRa warns him not to ever do martial arts ever again but...?

Thanks for the translation. The last few episodes have turned me around enough that I'm okay with JM and SH getting back together though I hope she makes him work for it a bit. I knew the DM and AR stuff was coming. She did say after the fight that she didn't want to see him or date him if he kept fighting, and I get it, but man, this is not what I want to watch. 

Archived