[KBS Drama 2017] Fight for My Way 쌈 마이웨이 - Park Seojoon & Kim Jiwon | Mon-Tue

ilwoo_aein

• Guest changed the title to [Drama 2017] Fight for My Way 쌈 마이웨이 - Park Seojoon & Kim Jiwon | Mon-Tue
  • Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am not really sure whether FFMW fans still come to visit this thread or not, but for those who still visit this thread, I recommend you to stalk this IG https://www.instagram.com/seowontranslate/ to read the translations of the casts' post-drama interviews!!! She literally translates everything!!! And I am soooooo happy to read all of them. I guess even a non-shipper will also be happy to read them all. hehehe. Their answers are so satisfying, heartwarming, and swooning too! kekeke. Go stalk if you haven't, yeorobun! :wink::):D

Kim Ji Won Reveals When Park Seo Joon Made Her Heart Flutter

fight-my-way4.jpg

Kim Ji Won, who played the female lead for KBS2’s “Fight My Way,” revealed that her heart fluttered for real while filming the drama.

In “Fight My Way,” Kim Ji Won and Park Seo Joon played a pair of friends who evolve into lovers.

Kim Ji Won said, “The drama shows the process of childhood friends turning into lovers, friendship turning into love. I don’t have a lot of long-term male friends, so it made my heart flutter for real. But I don’t think our characters Choi Ae Ra and Go Dong Man were ever really just friends, even at the beginning. True friends were Choi Ae Ra and Kim Joo Man.”

No one can question that the Kim Ji Won and Park So Joon showed fantastic chemistry. About that, Kim Ji Won explained, “Chemistry is key, and I think the fact that we got closer as time went on was shown naturally. I learned a lot from Park Seo Joon. He has a lot of ideas, and he makes it fun on set. So he made my heart flutter, and I got a lot of energy that way.”

She revealed, “The time he made my heart flutter the most was when he pulled me in, during the bar scene. I felt a sense of power. It looked great on set, too.”

https://www.soompi.com/2017/07/30/kim-ji-won-reveals-park-seo-joon-made-heart-flutter/

I still come back to read, hoping there is an update.  While I am watching new dramas, I actually haven't gotten over FFMY.  The interviews of KJW and  that of Song Ha Yoon are great.  And the seowon translate IG!   Thank you all.  

idk if this is off topic, but the FFMW cast attended the vip of PSJ's movie,  including  KJW, AJH and SHY, Coach Nim and the rest.  The vid is under spoiler.  Love that they all went in full force.

Spoiler

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I just finished this drama and I have to say this is one of the better dramas I've seen in a long time. Very good, great characters. What stood out to me how these people were grounded in friendship and that made the love real--even when things were difficult.  It was romantic and also had a 'newness' to it. I also like that he didn't give up his dream. All of these couples were friends before lovers. As for the side couple, I was so happy that she stood up for herself and I appreciate how he realized her value.  Good drama.

@Tata Doan, I'm sorry that I missed watching this drama with the group--too busy at work to watch all the dramas I wanted.  However, I wanted to let you know that I LOVE YOUR VIDEO.  They obviously got along well behind the scene.  Thank you again!!

Hi guys,

I know most of the comments here are about the leading couple but I just wanted to share this video on the second leading couple. I know their story was one that was frustrating, but I felt its portrayal of a real life couple was spot-on. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi y'all! I'm trying to put all the music together from Fight for My Way in one post. If you want to know of a song from an episode, or if you know a couple songs that appeared in the episode then hit me up in the comments of this post

https://www.bah-doo.com/fight-way-detailed-music-list/

I have a lot of songs already, but I am missing a few I think. I need to rewatch all the episodes to make sure I catch everything.

• 2 weeks later...

K-Lookbook: Park Seo-joon (Fight My Way)

park-seojoon.jpg?w=650
Date: August 2, 2017 Author: maknaeahjumma

Following the style of Korean drama characters can be exhausting to one’s wardrobe budget. With their outfits coming from boutiques like Chanel, Dolce&Gabbana, and Miu Miu, it’s hard for young Millennials to maintain such luxury.

But why sacrifice looking fab because of budget hurdles? There are ways to still look fashionable without going broke. For K-Lookbook’s August feature, we will look at the stylish wardrobe of two struggling dreamers we all cheer on, Fight My Way’s Ko Dong-man (Park Seo-joon) and Choi Ae-ra.

Let’s start with Park Seo-joon’s vintage-inspired clothing. I have to be honest that I find his clothes so clunky at first but then I realized what his stylist is trying to do. Here are some tips to get that retro look:

Read full feature here:

https://ahjummamshies.wordpress.com/2017/08/02/k-lookbook-park-seo-joon-fight-my-way/

• 4 months later...

Archived